classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

How Are You Sharing the New Catalog?

Charlotte Lindmeier
Our question this week is:
Are you going to have an Open House or something similar this spring?  If so share how you are going to roll it out?

Participate and you could win one FREE week of SUDSOL. OR you could play Bingo with a chance of winning FREE time there as well. Send your answers by Sunday morning.
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: How Are You Sharing the New Catalog?

GrammyKaren

I will have an in person Open House . I send the evite to local customers and have as many samples on display as possible.  I let them invite friends.  I ask for RSVP. I will have sign up for future classes/clubs.  I will have bound catalogs bound for my Club members..  I  will also have catalogs for anyone else.. I will also have retired items for sale.  

Karen Bernhardt 

Sent from my Galaxy

-------- Original message --------
From: "SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n58472h61@.nabble>
Date: 4/14/21 1:12 AM (GMT-05:00)
To: SUDSOL Group <grammyKaren51@>
Subject: SU!: How Are You Sharing the New Catalog?

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=How Are You Sharing the New Catalog?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@

Are you going to have an Open House or something similar this spring?  If so share how you are going to roll it out?

Participate and you could win one FREE week of SUDSOL. OR you could play Bingo with a chance of winning FREE time there as well. Send your answers by Sunday morning.
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/How-Are-You-Sharing-the-New-Catalog-tp58472.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h22@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: How Are You Sharing the New Catalog?

lkiers
In reply to this post by Charlotte Lindmeier

I’m planning a virtual Open New Cattie Celebration Class on Zoom.  I will prepare a kit with supplies for 3 cards using Cardstock & DSP - they will have to add their own sentiments.
There will a new catalogue, door prize and goody bag for every attendee, which they will pick up from me ahead of time.  I will have samples using new products to show them,
and we will make the cards together online and do a new cattie walk through.  I did this last year too and it worked well, so here’s hoping . . .
Lena Kiers
Stampin'Up! Demonstrator in Ontario, Canada
"The Lord is my strength and salvation."

On Apr 14, 2021, at 1:12 AM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n58472h50@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=How%20Are%20You%20Sharing%20the%20New%20Catalog?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/How-Are-You-Sharing-the-New-Catalog-tp58472.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, ml+s1100894n3h11@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

Libby Fens
lkiers wrote
I’m planning a virtual Open New Cattie Celebration Class on Zoom.  I will prepare a kit with supplies for 3 cards using Cardstock & DSP - they will have to add their own sentiments.
There will a new catalogue, door prize and goody bag for every attendee, which they will pick up from me ahead of time.  I will have samples using new products to show them,
and we will make the cards together online and do a new cattie walk through.  I did this last year too and it worked well, so here’s hoping . . .
Lena Kiers

> On Apr 14, 2021, at 1:12 AM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n58472h50@.nabble> wrote:
>
> Click here to reply directly to Charlotte Lindmeier privately at clindmeier@ <mailto:clindmeier@?subject=How%20Are%20You%20Sharing%20the%20New%20Catalog?>
> If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@
> Our question this week is:
> Are you going to have an Open House or something similar this spring?  If so share how you are going to roll it out?
>
> Participate and you could win one FREE week of SUDSOL. OR you could play Bingo with a chance of winning FREE time there as well. Send your answers by Sunday morning.
> Charlotte Lindmeier
> Question of the Week
>
> If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@ <mailto:clindmeier@>
> This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/How-Are-You-Sharing-the-New-Catalog-tp58472.html <https://forum.sudsol.org/How-Are-You-Sharing-the-New-Catalog-tp58472.html>
> To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h11@.nabble 
> To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here <https://forum.sudsol.org/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=unsubscribe_by_code&node=3&code=bGVuYWtpZXJzQGdtYWlsLmNvbXwzfC0xODEzMzU1MTIx>.

What are you putting in your 'goody bags'? I'm trying to come up with something different this year. I will be doing a virtual Zoom as well.
Reply | Threaded
|

lkiers

I add a pen, pad of sticky notes, wish list, In Color bookmark, wrapped chocolates and candies, their Bingo Card which ends when the Cattie ends so they can cash it in sometime in the next 30 days on a SU order from me, a $5.00 event coupon good only for 3 days to encourage them to place an order quickly. I think that’s about it.  In case you’re wondering what my Bingo Card is, I initial a block for every 25.00 spent on a SU order, top line. When the card is full it is worth $30.00 to be cashed in on a future order and I start a new card for them.  If the year ends and the card is not full they get $1.00 credit for every block initialed by me. This encourages them to spend a bit more. I don’t think this works well for long distance orders that get shipped directly to the customer because I use my credit card to pay their bingo amount on the order when they cash it in. I hope this all makes sense to you. My customers love this loyalty program. Lena Kiers

Sent from my iPad

On Apr 15, 2021, at 12:15 PM, SUDSOL [Libby Fens] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n58489h77@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

libbyfens@yahoo.com?subject=Re: SU!: How Are You Sharing the New Catalog?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: libbyfens@yahoo.com

lkiers wrote
Lena Kiers

> On Apr 14, 2021, at 1:12 AM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n58472h50@.nabble> wrote:
>
> Click here to reply directly to Charlotte Lindmeier privately at clindmeier@ <mailto:clindmeier@?subject=How%20Are%20You%20Sharing%20the%20New%20Catalog?>
> If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@
> Are you going to have an Open House or something similar this spring?  If so share how you are going to roll it out?
>
> Participate and you could win one FREE week of SUDSOL. OR you could play Bingo with a chance of winning FREE time there as well. Send your answers by Sunday morning.
> Charlotte Lindmeier
> Question of the Week
>
> If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@ <mailto:clindmeier@>
> This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/How-Are-You-Sharing-the-New-Catalog-tp58472.html <https://forum.sudsol.org/How-Are-You-Sharing-the-New-Catalog-tp58472.html>
> To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h11@.nabble 
> To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here <https://forum.sudsol.org/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=unsubscribe_by_code&node=3&code=bGVuYWtpZXJzQGdtYWlsLmNvbXwzfC0xODEzMzU1MTIx>.
What are you putting in your 'goody bags'? I'm trying to come up with something different this year. I will be doing a virtual Zoom as well.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Libby Fens, please change the email address to: libbyfens@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/How-Are-You-Sharing-the-New-Catalog-tp58472p58489.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h11@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

lkiers

I’m sorry my email below seems very out of context but I was answering someone’s question of what I put in my goodie bags for my New Cattie Virtual Open House.  I thought I replied to THAT email.  Lena Kiers

On Apr 15, 2021, at 12:53 PM, SUDSOL [lkiers] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n58490h8@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

lenakiers@gmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20How%20Are%20You%20Sharing%20the%20New%20Catalog?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: lenakiers@gmail.com

I add a pen, pad of sticky notes, wish list, In Color bookmark, wrapped chocolates and candies, their Bingo Card which ends when the Cattie ends so they can cash it in sometime in the next 30 days on a SU order from me, a $5.00 event coupon good only for 3 days to encourage them to place an order quickly. I think that’s about it.  In case you’re wondering what my Bingo Card is, I initial a block for every 25.00 spent on a SU order, top line. When the card is full it is worth $30.00 to be cashed in on a future order and I start a new card for them.  If the year ends and the card is not full they get $1.00 credit for every block initialed by me. This encourages them to spend a bit more. I don’t think this works well for long distance orders that get shipped directly to the customer because I use my credit card to pay their bingo amount on the order when they cash it in. I hope this all makes sense to you. My customers love this loyalty program. Lena Kiers

Sent from my iPad

On Apr 15, 2021, at 12:15 PM, SUDSOL [Libby Fens] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n58489h77@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

libbyfens@yahoo.com?subject=Re: SU!: How Are You Sharing the New Catalog?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: libbyfens@yahoo.com

lkiers wrote
Lena Kiers 

> 
> Click here to reply directly to Charlotte Lindmeier privately at clindmeier@ <mailto:clindmeier@?subject=How%20Are%20You%20Sharing%20the%20New%20Catalog?> 
> If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@
> 
> Charlotte Lindmeier 
> Question of the Week 
> 
> If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@ <mailto:clindmeier@> 
> This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/How-Are-You-Sharing-the-New-Catalog-tp58472.html <https://forum.sudsol.org/How-Are-You-Sharing-the-New-Catalog-tp58472.html>
> To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h11@.nabble  

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Libby Fens, please change the email address to: libbyfens@yahoo.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/How-Are-You-Sharing-the-New-Catalog-tp58472p58489.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h11@n7.nabble.com 
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to lkiers, please change the email address to: lenakiers@gmail.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/How-Are-You-Sharing-the-New-Catalog-tp58472p58490.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h11@n7.nabble.com 
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.