classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

HELP!! Last chance and carry-over list for August-December 2020 Mini Catalog

wingersonk

Hi,

I am looking for the Last Chance and Carry-over list for the August-December Mini Catalog that ended on Jan 4 2021.

I did save it and of course, now I can't find it.

If you have the list please, please email it to me.

Thank you so much.

--
Kathleen Wingerson
Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Grants Pass, OR

Visit my Blog
Visit my YouTube Channel
E-mail:  kathleenstamps5@gmail.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: HELP!! Last chance and carry-over list for August-December 2020 Mini Catalog

Judie Snoots

2020 Carryover Items.pdf (972K) Download Attachment

Here's the 2020 Carryover list I saved. Hopefully it is what you need.

Sunshine, Judie 🌻

Virus-free. www.avast.com

On Thu, Mar 25, 2021 at 4:10 PM SUDSOL [wingersonk] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n58117h53@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
kathleen@kathleenstamps.com?subject=HELP!!+Last+chance+and+carry-over+list+for+August-December+2020+Mini+Catalog
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: kathleen@kathleenstamps.com

Hi,

I am looking for the Last Chance and Carry-over list for the August-December Mini Catalog that ended on Jan 4 2021.

I did save it and of course, now I can't find it.

Thank you so much.

--
Kathleen Wingerson
Grants Pass, OR

Visit my Blog
Visit my YouTube Channel
E-mail: kathleenstamps5@gmail.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to wingersonk, please change the email address to: kathleen@kathleenstamps.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/HELP-Last-chance-and-carry-over-list-for-August-December-2020-Mini-Catalog-tp58117.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h19@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: HELP!! Last chance and carry-over list for August-December 2020 Mini Catalog

Nola Burkhard

2020 Carryover Items.pdf (972K) Download Attachment

Excellent - thanks very much!
Nola

On Mar 25, 2021, at 1:20 PM, SUDSOL [Judie Snoots] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n58118h34@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

stampinjudie@gmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20HELP!!%20Last%20chance%20and%20carry-over%20list%20for%20August-December%202020%20Mini%20Catalog
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampinjudie@gmail.com

Here's the 2020 Carryover list I saved. Hopefully it is what you need.

Sunshine, Judie 🌻

Virus-free. www.avast.com
<a href="x-msg://2/#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2" width="1" height="1" target="_top" rel="nofollow" link="external" class="">

On Thu, Mar 25, 2021 at 4:10 PM SUDSOL [wingersonk] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n58117h53@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
kathleen@kathleenstamps.com?subject=HELP!!+Last+chance+and+carry-over+list+for+August-December+2020+Mini+Catalog
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: kathleen@kathleenstamps.com

Hi,

Thank you so much.

--
Kathleen Wingerson
Grants Pass, OR

Visit my Blog
Visit my YouTube Channel

If you want the reply to go ONLY to wingersonk, please change the email address to: kathleen@kathleenstamps.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/HELP-Last-chance-and-carry-over-list-for-August-December-2020-Mini-Catalog-tp58117.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h19@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Judie Snoots, please change the email address to: stampinjudie@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/HELP-Last-chance-and-carry-over-list-for-August-December-2020-Mini-Catalog-tp58117p58118.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, ml+s1100894n3h69@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

Nola J. Burkhard
Prescott, AZ
978-846-2046
nolaburkhard@icloud.com
SU! Demo since 2005
Etsy shop: Inkonmypaws

Reply | Threaded
|

Blythe Klipple
In reply to this post by wingersonk

Year-End-Closeout-retiring-AD-US.numbers (1M) Download Attachment
Year-End-Closeout-retiring-AD-US.pdf (772K) Download Attachment

Just in case the others aren’t what you’re looking for, maybe these are!  (Aug-Dec 2020 Mini)

~Blythe

On Mar 25, 2021, at 2:10 PM, SUDSOL [wingersonk] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n58117h94@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

kathleen@kathleenstamps.com?subject=HELP!!%20Last%20chance%20and%20carry-over%20list%20for%20August-December%202020%20Mini%20Catalog

Hi,

Thank you so much.

--
Kathleen Wingerson
Grants Pass, OR

Visit my Blog
Visit my YouTube Channel

To start a new topic under Business Talk, ml+s1100894n3h60@n7.nabble.com

Blythe Klipple, UPDATES/FAQ COORDINATOR