classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
39 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

DSP Snowman

lkiers

IMG_8755.JPG (154K) Download Attachment

I just made this cute card to make with my Seniors Group next week and thought I would share. I cut the snowman out of the Let It Snow DSP and added the felt accessories. I hope you like it.  Lena Kiers from Canada

Sent from my iPad
Reply | Threaded
|

Painted Poppies

lkiers
In reply to this post by Jeanne Moss

IMG_8757.JPG (154K) Download Attachment

I coloured with the lovely lipstick blend and wink of Stella. I added the label from the Wild Rose dies.
I like how it turned out.
Lena Kiers
Demonstrator in St. Catharines, On, Canada

Sent from my iPad
Reply | Threaded
|

Technique submitted by Lena Kiers

lkiers

IMG_8852.jpeg (141K) Download Attachment

I’m not sure if this is the correct place to send this technique but trust that somebody at Sudsol will redirect it if need be. Thanks, Lena Kiers

Sent from my iPad
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Technique submitted by Lena Kiers

Jeanne Walsh

Lena,

I will take care of this for you. Thank you so very much for participating.

Regards,
Jeanne C. Walsh
Stampin' Up! Independent Demonstrator
845-430-5971
http://createwithjeanne.stampinup.net
createwithjeanne@gmail.com

On Sat, Apr 4, 2020 at 4:50 PM SUDSOL [lkiers] via Creative Idea Shares <ml%2Bs1100894n52437h99@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
lenakiers@gmail.com?subject=Technique+submitted+by+Lena+Kiers
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: lenakiers@gmail.com

I’m not sure if this is the correct place to send this technique but trust that somebody at Sudsol will redirect it if need be. Thanks, Lena Kiers

Sent from my iPad

If you want the reply to go ONLY to lkiers, please change the email address to: lenakiers@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/First-Upload-At-Home-with-You-tp36317p52437.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml%2Bs1100894n2h14@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Creative Idea Shares, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

lkiers

Thank you, Jeanne.

Sent from my iPad

On Apr 4, 2020, at 6:57 PM, SUDSOL [Jeanne Walsh] via Creative Idea Shares <ml+s1100894n52440h58@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

createwithjeanne@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Technique submitted by Lena Kiers
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: createwithjeanne@gmail.com

Lena,

Regards,
Jeanne C. Walsh
845-430-5971

On Sat, Apr 4, 2020 at 4:50 PM SUDSOL [lkiers] via Creative Idea Shares <ml%2Bs1100894n52437h99@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: lenakiers@gmail.com

Sent from my iPad

If you want the reply to go ONLY to lkiers, please change the email address to: lenakiers@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/First-Upload-At-Home-with-You-tp36317p52437.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml%2Bs1100894n2h14@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Walsh, please change the email address to: createwithjeanne@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/First-Upload-At-Home-with-You-tp36317p52440.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml+s1100894n2h80@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Diane Clark

What a beautiful technique--THANKS! diane clark

-----Original Message-----
From: SUDSOL [lkiers] via Creative Idea Shares <ml+s1100894n52453h48@.nabble>
To: SUDSOL Group <dianecl6@>
Sent: Sun, Apr 5, 2020 12:17 am
Subject: Re: SU!: Technique submitted by Lena Kiers

lenakiers@gmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Technique%20submitted%20by%20Lena%20Kiers
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: lenakiers@

Thank you, Jeanne.

Sent from my iPad

On Apr 4, 2020, at 6:57 PM, SUDSOL [Jeanne Walsh] via Creative Idea Shares < ml+s1100894n52440h58@.nabble > wrote:

createwithjeanne@?subject=Re: SU!: Technique submitted by Lena Kiers
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: createwithjeanne@

Lena,

Regards,
Jeanne C. Walsh
845-430-5971

On Sat, Apr 4, 2020 at 4:50 PM SUDSOL [lkiers] via Creative Idea Shares <ml%2Bs1100894n52437h99@n7.nabble.com > wrote:

Sent from my iPad

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Walsh, please change the email address to: createwithjeanne@
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/First-Upload-At-Home-with-You-tp36317p52440.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml+s1100894n2h80@.nabble

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/First-Upload-At-Home-with-You-tp36317p52453.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml+s1100894n2h67@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

New Cattie Scavenger Hunt

lkiers

2020-21 A.C. Scavenger Hunt .docx (160K) Download Attachment

Hi Everyone;  
I have really appreciated all the helpful lists, labels, etc. that have been posted on SUDSOL.  Thank you to everyone who helped with that.  We all benefit from sharing so I thought I would share the  Scavenger Hunt I made up to help my customers browse through the New 20-21 ANNUAL CATALOGUE. Since I won’t likely be doing a face to face launch I thought I would tuck this with the new Wish List into their new catalogues and deliver the local ones to their homes.  I have also had some catalogues mailed to the out-of-town customers so I will mail this to them as well.  I’m hoping we can do a virtual launch early in June (although I have a lot of older customers who are not so computer savvy and a few don’t even have a computer).  In any case I will attach it here and you can use it as is or change it however you want.  I did not save it as a PDF so you can make changes and have included the answer sheet as well.  Enjoy.

Lena Kiers
Stampin'Up! Demonstrator in Ontario, Canada
"The Lord is my strength and salvation."

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: New Cattie Scavenger Hunt

Sue Erickson

Thanks so much Lena! I was about to write one up myself. You have saved me the time! :)
Sue Erickson

On May 16, 2020, at 9:55 AM, SUDSOL [lkiers] via Creative Idea Shares <ml+s1100894n53376h34@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

lenakiers@gmail.com?subject=New%20Cattie%20Scavenger%20Hunt

Hi Everyone;  
I have really appreciated all the helpful lists, labels, etc. that have been posted on SUDSOL.  Thank you to everyone who helped with that.  We all benefit from sharing so I thought I would share the  Scavenger Hunt I made up to help my customers browse through the New 20-21 ANNUAL CATALOGUE. Since I won’t likely be doing a face to face launch I thought I would tuck this with the new Wish List into their new catalogues and deliver the local ones to their homes.  I have also had some catalogues mailed to the out-of-town customers so I will mail this to them as well.  I’m hoping we can do a virtual launch early in June (although I have a lot of older customers who are not so computer savvy and a few don’t even have a computer).  In any case I will attach it here and you can use it as is or change it however you want.  I did not save it as a PDF so you can make changes and have included the answer sheet as well.  Enjoy.

Lena Kiers

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/First-Upload-At-Home-with-You-tp36317p53376.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, ml+s1100894n2h40@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: New Cattie Scavenger Hunt

Diane Lethbridge
In reply to this post by lkiers

THANK YOU so much for the awesome game!  You are appreciated!
Diane Lethbridge

On May 16, 2020 at 12:55 PM "SUDSOL [lkiers] via Creative Idea Shares" <ml+s1100894n53376h74@.nabble> wrote:

lenakiers@gmail.com?subject=New Cattie Scavenger Hunt
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: lenakiers@

Hi Everyone;  

Lena Kiers

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/First-Upload-At-Home-with-You-tp36317p53376.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml+s1100894n2h80@.nabble

Reply | Threaded
|

ISO

lkiers

I have a customer who is looking for the Birthday Jubilee Bundle (esp. the dies!)from the Spring Mini and am wondering if there is a Canadian Demo who has it and might be willing to part with it.  I am in St. Catharines, On. 

Lena Kiers

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: ISO

Sandy England

I am USA and will sell set $25 plus ship

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 25, 2020, at 9:08 PM, SUDSOL [lkiers] via Creative Idea Shares <ml+s1100894n54158h97@.nabble> wrote:

lenakiers@gmail.com?subject=ISO

I have a customer who is looking for the Birthday Jubilee Bundle (esp. the dies!)from the Spring Mini and am wondering if there is a Canadian Demo who has it and might be willing to part with it.  I am in St. Catharines, On. 

Lena Kiers

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/First-Upload-At-Home-with-You-tp36317p54158.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml+s1100894n2h61@.nabble
Sandy England
Reply | Threaded
|

lkiers

Hi Sandy;  I have a couple of questions for you.  Are you selling the Birthday Jubilee Bundle or just the stamp set.  My customer really wants the dies but is willing to buy the bundle.  Also, do you have any idea how much shipping will be to L2N 2A9 in Canada?  And, how do you want to get paid?  Thanks, Lena

On Jun 26, 2020, at 11:30 AM, SUDSOL [Sandy England] via Creative Idea Shares <ml+s1100894n54160h78@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

sandyengland@embarqmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20ISO
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sandyengland@embarqmail.com

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 25, 2020, at 9:08 PM, SUDSOL [lkiers] via Creative Idea Shares <ml+s1100894n54158h97@.nabble> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: lenakiers@

Lena Kiers

If you want the reply to go ONLY to lkiers, please change the email address to: lenakiers@gmail.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/First-Upload-At-Home-with-You-tp36317p54158.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml+s1100894n2h61@.nabble 
To unsubscribe from Creative Idea Shares, click here.
Sandy England

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sandy England, please change the email address to: sandyengland@embarqmail.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/First-Upload-At-Home-with-You-tp36317p54160.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml+s1100894n2h80@n7.nabble.com 

Reply | Threaded
|

Robbie Rubala

Just an FYI per SU policy you cannot sell across country lines. 

On Fri, Jun 26, 2020 at 3:01 PM SUDSOL [lkiers] via Creative Idea Shares <ml%2Bs1100894n54165h13@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
lenakiers@gmail.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+ISO

Hi Sandy;  I have a couple of questions for you.  Are you selling the Birthday Jubilee Bundle or just the stamp set.  My customer really wants the dies but is willing to buy the bundle.  Also, do you have any idea how much shipping will be to L2N 2A9 in Canada?  And, how do you want to get paid?  Thanks, Lena

On Jun 26, 2020, at 11:30 AM, SUDSOL [Sandy England] via Creative Idea Shares <ml%2Bs1100894n54160h78@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

sandyengland@...?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20ISO
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sandyengland@embarqmail.com

Sent from my iPhone

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: lenakiers@

I have a customer who is looking for the Birthday Jubilee Bundle (esp. the dies!)from the Spring Mini and am wondering if there is a Canadian Demo who has it and might be willing to part with it.  I am in St. Catharines, On. 

Lena Kiers

If you want the reply to go ONLY to lkiers, please change the email address to: lenakiers@gmail.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/First-Upload-At-Home-with-You-tp36317p54158.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml+s1100894n2h61@.nabble 
Sandy England

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sandy England, please change the email address to: sandyengland@embarqmail.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/First-Upload-At-Home-with-You-tp36317p54160.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml%2Bs1100894n2h80@n7.nabble.com 

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/First-Upload-At-Home-with-You-tp36317p54165.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml%2Bs1100894n2h60@n7.nabble.com

--
Robbie Rubala
my blog - https://creationsinpaper.com/

my Stampin' Up website - http://robbierubala.stampinup.net

Robbie Rubala
Reply | Threaded
|

Sandy England

Sorry I have been told I am not allowed to sell to Canada. I am very sorry. 

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 26, 2020, at 4:01 PM, SUDSOL [Robbie Rubala] via Creative Idea Shares <ml+s1100894n54166h45@.nabble> wrote:

robbierubala@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: ISO
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: robbierubala@

Just an FYI per SU policy you cannot sell across country lines.

On Fri, Jun 26, 2020 at 3:01 PM SUDSOL [lkiers] via Creative Idea Shares <ml%2Bs1100894n54165h13@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
lenakiers@gmail.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+ISO

Hi Sandy; I have a couple of questions for you. Are you selling the Birthday Jubilee Bundle or just the stamp set. My customer really wants the dies but is willing to buy the bundle. Also, do you have any idea how much shipping will be to L2N 2A9 in Canada? And, how do you want to get paid? Thanks, Lena

On Jun 26, 2020, at 11:30 AM, SUDSOL [Sandy England] via Creative Idea Shares <ml%2Bs1100894n54160h78@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

sandyengland@...?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20ISO
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sandyengland@embarqmail.com

Sent from my iPhone

I have a customer who is looking for the Birthday Jubilee Bundle (esp. the dies!)from the Spring Mini and am wondering if there is a Canadian Demo who has it and might be willing to part with it. I am in St. Catharines, On.

Lena Kiers

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/First-Upload-At-Home-with-You-tp36317p54158.html
Sandy England

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sandy England, please change the email address to: sandyengland@embarqmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/First-Upload-At-Home-with-You-tp36317p54160.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml%2Bs1100894n2h80@n7.nabble.com

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/First-Upload-At-Home-with-You-tp36317p54165.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml%2Bs1100894n2h60@n7.nabble.com

--
Robbie Rubala
my blog - https://creationsinpaper.com/

my Stampin' Up website - http://robbierubala.stampinup.net

Robbie Rubala

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Robbie Rubala, please change the email address to: robbierubala@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/First-Upload-At-Home-with-You-tp36317p54166.html
Sandy England
Reply | Threaded
|

Peaceful Nativity Share

lkiers

PastedGraphic-2.pdf (793K) Download Attachment
PastedGraphic-3.pdf (522K) Download Attachment

Hi Everyone;
I’ve been seeing a few Quarter fold Cards on the internet lately so thought I’d try my hand at one of those.  
I used the Peaceful Nativity set to make this one.  
Lena Kiers

Lena Kiers

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Peaceful Nativity Share

Barbara Stitt

Very nice Lena!  Thanks for sharing!

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

On Dec 5, 2020, at 1:06 PM, SUDSOL [lkiers] via Creative Idea Shares <ml+s1100894n56631h7@.nabble> wrote:

lenakiers@gmail.com?subject=Peaceful Nativity Share

PastedGraphic-2.pdf (793K) Download Attachment
PastedGraphic-3.pdf (522K) Download Attachment

Hi Everyone;
I’ve been seeing a few Quarter fold Cards on the internet lately so thought I’d try my hand at one of those.  
I used the Peaceful Nativity set to make this one.  
Lena Kiers

Lena Kiers

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/First-Upload-At-Home-with-You-tp36317p56631.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml+s1100894n2h8@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

SDC652

lkiers

IMG_9483.jpg (201K) Download Attachment

I don’t know how to pin but here is my entry for this week’s challenge. I used the Ornate DSP.  It was fun to make and quite easy. Thanks for teaching an old dog a new trick. Now if I could just figure out the pinning thing . . .

Lena Kiers
Sent from my iPad
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: SDC652

Sue Erickson

IMG_9483.jpg (201K) Download Attachment

Thanks for playing along this week, Lena. I’ll be happy to pin your card to my Design Challenge pin board. Better yet, give me a call 907-401-0192 and I’ll walk you through learning to pin. :)

Sue

On Feb 20, 2021, at 12:00 PM, SUDSOL [lkiers] via Creative Idea Shares <ml+s1100894n57563h31@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

lenakiers@gmail.com?subject=SDC652

I don’t know how to pin but here is my entry for this week’s challenge. I used the Ornate DSP.  It was fun to make and quite easy. Thanks for teaching an old dog a new trick. Now if I could just figure out the pinning thing . . .

Lena Kiers
Sent from my iPad

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/First-Upload-At-Home-with-You-tp36317p57563.html

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: SDC652

lkiers

Hi Sue; Thank you for your response.  I don’t have a phone plan for calling the USA but I have a zoom account or Facetime.  Would either of those work for you?  Lena

Lena Kiers

On Feb 20, 2021, at 5:18 PM, SUDSOL [Sue Erickson] via Creative Idea Shares <ml+s1100894n57566h64@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

sue@soggystamper.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20SDC652
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sue@soggystamper.com

Thanks for playing along this week, Lena. I’ll be happy to pin your card to my Design Challenge pin board. Better yet, give me a call 907-401-0192 and I’ll walk you through learning to pin. :)

Sue

On Feb 20, 2021, at 12:00 PM, SUDSOL [lkiers] via Creative Idea Shares <ml+s1100894n57563h31@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

lenakiers@gmail.com?subject=SDC652

Lena Kiers
Sent from my iPad

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/First-Upload-At-Home-with-You-tp36317p57563.html

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sue Erickson, please change the email address to: sue@soggystamper.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/First-Upload-At-Home-with-You-tp36317p57566.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, ml+s1100894n2h80@n7.nabble.com