Excited About My Preorder

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
24 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: SU!: Excited About My Preorder

Sue Erickson

Surprise for those who haven’t placed a preorder, you do earn SAB items with your preorder purchases. 
Happy hump day!

Sent from my iPad

On Dec 2, 2020, at 5:31 AM, SUDSOL [Carolyn Jackson] via What's new at SU! <ml+s1100894n56574h72@.nabble> wrote:

carolyn.jackson.1114@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Excited About My Preorder
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: carolyn.jackson.1114@

Appreciate your very positive take, Kelly.

On Wed, Dec 2, 2020 at 8:24 AM SUDSOL [Kelly Taranto] via What's new at SU! <ml%2Bs1100894n56573h90@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
kltaranto@gmail.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+Excited+About+My+Preorder
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: kltaranto@gmail.com

I don't usually chime into these conversations, but I want to thank Sue for her note because I completely forgot about the mini being available! I had a preorder ready and when I saw the news about the dies being delayed I took that as a good thing. Saves me $ now, and I can do what I really should be doing---focusing on promoting Curvy Celebrations (which I purchased and only promoted in my newsletter) and to make samples with the PPP product I ordered last month after On Stage. (not to mention all the Christmas projects I need to make in the next two weeks). Also I really *should* keep my BIG order for Jan 5 - when Demonstrators start to earn SAB Rewards. Lemons into lemonade!

I have to order catalogs, so will place an order today for the mini cut & emboss, and maybe 1-2 smaller things.

Happy hump day all!
Kelly

Kelly Taranto, Wilson, NC, thelatenightstamper.com

On Tue, Dec 1, 2020 at 11:49 PM SUDSOL [Sue Erickson] via What's new at SU! <ml%252Bs1100894n56567h73@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
sue@...?subject=Re:+Excited+About+My+Preorder
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sue@soggystamper.com

I’m really excited about my preorder too. I have been waiting for the mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss and was so excited to be finally able to order it that I woke up about every two hours last night thinking it was time to get up. Finally at 4:30 am I did get up and place my order. Then I was able to go back to bed and get another hour and a half of good sleep.

I had $40 credit to use which I am rationalizing made the mini only $20. Of course I ordered much more than that. $25 of that $40 was the $25 that everyone got and $15 was product credit awarded Dec 1. What I don’t understand is this product credit. Is it the new version of the flex program?
Sue Erickson
the Soggy Stamper

On Dec 1, 2020, at 7:58 PM, Kim Innis [via SUDSOL] <ml%252Bs1100894n56562h0@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

I was a 2 also, but only got a $25 bonus.

Kim Innis
<a href="x-msg://3/user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&amp;node=56562&amp;i=0" target="_top" rel="nofollow" link="external" class="">[hidden email]
513-703-9053

On Tue, Dec 1, 2020, 7:22 PM Robin Messenheimer [via SUDSOL] <<a href="x-msg://3/user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&amp;node=56562&amp;i=1" target="_top" rel="nofollow" link="external" class="">[hidden email]> wrote:
I had everything that I was going to order today all laid out in a spreadsheet to maximize my SAB items as well as my Stampin' Rewards benefits. I figured that there would be some glitches in the preorder - there always are when a new catalog hits, and I've used my spreadsheet system to account for them in the past. Definitely needed it today for both good and not so good reasons.

The good news was that I was one of the lucky #2s from OnStage@Home who got a $50 product credit! And I had been "ho hum" about the papers offered to new demos. It wasn't until I saw the note online from SU! this morning that I realized that they're not the same papers we already have. So that $55+ made up for the $50 I was going to save. I'm already out of some colors in the original 6" x 6" papers, so this is a good thing.

I'd decided to focus on papers and embellishments in my preorder, with just a few stamp sets and that luscious Sand and Sea Suite. I'd intended to order the whole suite and crossed my fingers nothing in it would be unavailable. So glad to be able to order the whole thing.

I have plans for what I bought. One part of the plan is to get to work on redoing all of my card and 3D tutorials using fresh products. I can use Annual Catalog stamps and dies and fresh new papers and embellishments for the samples. Now that my Christmas cards are about done and ready to send out, I can hardly wait to start on the new stuff!
Robin Messenheimer Hilo, Hawaii https://robinscraftroom.com

If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
http://forum.sudsol.org/Excited-About-My-Preorder-tp56549.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email <a href="x-msg://3/user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&amp;node=56562&amp;i=2" target="_top" rel="nofollow" link="external" class="">[hidden email]
To unsubscribe from What's new at SU!, click here.
NAML

http://forum.sudsol.org/Excited-About-My-Preorder-tp56549p56562.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, ml%252Bs1100894n1663h31@n7.nabble.com
NAML

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sue Erickson, please change the email address to: sue@soggystamper.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Excited-About-My-Preorder-tp56549p56567.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml%252Bs1100894n1663h49@n7.nabble.com

On Tue, Dec 1, 2020 at 11:49 PM SUDSOL [Sue Erickson] via What's new at SU! <ml%252Bs1100894n56567h73@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
sue@...?subject=Re:+Excited+About+My+Preorder
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sue@soggystamper.com

I’m really excited about my preorder too. I have been waiting for the mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss and was so excited to be finally able to order it that I woke up about every two hours last night thinking it was time to get up. Finally at 4:30 am I did get up and place my order. Then I was able to go back to bed and get another hour and a half of good sleep.

I had $40 credit to use which I am rationalizing made the mini only $20. Of course I ordered much more than that. $25 of that $40 was the $25 that everyone got and $15 was product credit awarded Dec 1. What I don’t understand is this product credit. Is it the new version of the flex program?
Sue Erickson
the Soggy Stamper

On Dec 1, 2020, at 7:58 PM, Kim Innis [via SUDSOL] <ml%252Bs1100894n56562h0@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

I was a 2 also, but only got a $25 bonus.

Kim Innis
<a href="x-msg://3/user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&amp;node=56562&amp;i=0" target="_top" rel="nofollow" link="external" class="">[hidden email]
513-703-9053

On Tue, Dec 1, 2020, 7:22 PM Robin Messenheimer [via SUDSOL] <<a href="x-msg://3/user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&amp;node=56562&amp;i=1" target="_top" rel="nofollow" link="external" class="">[hidden email]> wrote:
I had everything that I was going to order today all laid out in a spreadsheet to maximize my SAB items as well as my Stampin' Rewards benefits. I figured that there would be some glitches in the preorder - there always are when a new catalog hits, and I've used my spreadsheet system to account for them in the past. Definitely needed it today for both good and not so good reasons.

The good news was that I was one of the lucky #2s from OnStage@Home who got a $50 product credit! And I had been "ho hum" about the papers offered to new demos. It wasn't until I saw the note online from SU! this morning that I realized that they're not the same papers we already have. So that $55+ made up for the $50 I was going to save. I'm already out of some colors in the original 6" x 6" papers, so this is a good thing.

I'd decided to focus on papers and embellishments in my preorder, with just a few stamp sets and that luscious Sand and Sea Suite. I'd intended to order the whole suite and crossed my fingers nothing in it would be unavailable. So glad to be able to order the whole thing.

I have plans for what I bought. One part of the plan is to get to work on redoing all of my card and 3D tutorials using fresh products. I can use Annual Catalog stamps and dies and fresh new papers and embellishments for the samples. Now that my Christmas cards are about done and ready to send out, I can hardly wait to start on the new stuff!

To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email <a href="x-msg://3/user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&amp;node=56562&amp;i=2" target="_top" rel="nofollow" link="external" class="">[hidden email]
NAML

http://forum.sudsol.org/Excited-About-My-Preorder-tp56549p56562.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, ml%252Bs1100894n1663h31@n7.nabble.com
NAML

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sue Erickson, please change the email address to: sue@soggystamper.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Excited-About-My-Preorder-tp56549p56567.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml%252Bs1100894n1663h49@n7.nabble.com

--
kelly@thelatenightstamper.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Kelly Taranto, please change the email address to: kltaranto@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Excited-About-My-Preorder-tp56549p56573.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml%2Bs1100894n1663h80@n7.nabble.com
--

Carolyn

Carolyn R. Jackson

Independent Stampin’ Up Demonstrator

http://carolynjackson.stampinup.net

crj@woh.rr.comarolyn.jackson.1114@gmail.com

937-307-4582

LIKE me on Facebook: Carolyn’s Creations

https://www.facebook.com/Carolyns-Creations-643171632491266/

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Carolyn Jackson, please change the email address to: carolyn.jackson.1114@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Excited-About-My-Preorder-tp56549p56574.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h31@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Excited About My Preorder

Cathy Hansen
In reply to this post by Peri Beal

I apparently missed something as well.  I was a #2, but I received only a $25 credit.  Was there a code or something that should have been entered somewhere?

Thanks!

Cathy Hansen

From: Peri Beal [via SUDSOL] <ml+s1100894n56559h32@.nabble>
Sent: Tuesday, December 1, 2020 7:54 PM
To: Cathy Hansen <cihansen04@>
Subject: Re: Excited About My Preorder

I was a #2 as well. I believe we actually got $25 as our mystery prize and everyone got $25 at the tail end of On Stage. So we #2s received a total of $50.

If you look at the Rewards Report it shows two separate $25 rewards if you're a number 2.

When you start an order, the system automatically prompts you if you want to use your product credit. 

Peri 

Peri Beal

On Tue, Dec 1, 2020, 8:39 PM Barbara Stitt [via SUDSOL] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Wow Robin!  I was  #2 as well, but I didn’t get the $50.00 credit.  Wonder

What my prize will be?   I would have thought everyone would get the same.

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

On Dec 1, 2020, at 9:25 PM, zarazal [via SUDSOL] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi there,I to was a number 2 but I only got $25.00. Was it a surprise for each of us as in different amounts?

On Tue, Dec 1, 2020 at 6:22 PM Robin Messenheimer [via SUDSOL] <[hidden email]> wrote:

To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email [hidden email]
NAML

--

Laura H. H. Zaraza

Celebrating 20+ Years as a

Independent Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator

262-374-0219

My Blog:

www.laurazstamps.com

Shop with me

Laura H. H. Zaraza
Visit me at www.lauraZstamps.com
#262-374-0219

http://forum.sudsol.org/Excited-About-My-Preorder-tp56549p56555.html

NAML

http://forum.sudsol.org/Excited-About-My-Preorder-tp56549p56557.html

To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
NAML

http://forum.sudsol.org/Excited-About-My-Preorder-tp56549p56559.html

To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h56@n7.nabble.com
NAML

Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Excited About My Preorder

Cathy Hansen

OOPS!  Never mind!  I redeemed the “everybody gets one” $25 reward on November 9, right after the conference; the #2 reward was the one I redeemed on my pre-order.  So I did receive $50.

Mystery solved!

Cathy Hansen

From: ml+s1100894n56577h90@.nabble <ml+s1100894n56577h90@.nabble>
Sent: Wednesday, December 2, 2020 8:00 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <cihansen04@>
Subject: Re: SU!: Excited About My Preorder

cihansen04@hotmail.com?subject=RE:%20Excited%20About%20My%20Preorder

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: cihansen04@hotmail.com

I apparently missed something as well.  I was a #2, but I received only a $25 credit.  Was there a code or something that should have been entered somewhere?

Thanks!

Cathy Hansen

I was a #2 as well. I believe we actually got $25 as our mystery prize and everyone got $25 at the tail end of On Stage. So we #2s received a total of $50.

If you look at the Rewards Report it shows two separate $25 rewards if you're a number 2.

When you start an order, the system automatically prompts you if you want to use your product credit. 

Peri 

Peri Beal

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

Hi there,I to was a number 2 but I only got $25.00. Was it a surprise for each of us as in different amounts?

On Tue, Dec 1, 2020 at 6:22 PM Robin Messenheimer [via SUDSOL] <[hidden email]> wrote:

NAML

--

Laura H. H. Zaraza

262-374-0219

My Blog:

www.laurazstamps.com

Shop with me

Laura H. H. Zaraza
#262-374-0219

NAML

NAML

To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h56@n7.nabble.com
NAML

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Cathy Hansen, please change the email address to: cihansen04@hotmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Excited-About-My-Preorder-tp56549p56577.html

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Excited About My Preorder

Barbara Stitt

I just talked with Demo Support about something else and asked about the
#2 Prize Patrol.  She said some were given another $25 credit and others
We’re given the Donkey set.  Hope this helps.

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

On Dec 2, 2020, at 10:03 AM, SUDSOL [Cathy Hansen] via What's new at SU! <ml+s1100894n56579h95@.nabble> wrote:

cihansen04@hotmail.com?subject=RE: SU!: Excited About My Preorder
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: cihansen04@

OOPS!  Never mind!  I redeemed the “everybody gets one” $25 reward on November 9, right after the conference; the #2 reward was the one I redeemed on my pre-order.  So I did receive $50.

Mystery solved!

Cathy Hansen

From: ml+s1100894n56577h90@.nabble <ml+s1100894n56577h90@.nabble>
Sent: Wednesday, December 2, 2020 8:00 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <cihansen04@>
Subject: Re: SU!: Excited About My Preorder

cihansen04@hotmail.com?subject=RE:%20Excited%20About%20My%20Preorder

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: cihansen04@hotmail.com

Thanks!

Cathy Hansen

Peri 

Peri Beal

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

NAML

--

Laura H. H. Zaraza

262-374-0219

My Blog:

www.laurazstamps.com

Shop with me

Laura H. H. Zaraza
#262-374-0219

NAML

NAML

NAML

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Cathy Hansen, please change the email address to: cihansen04@hotmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Excited-About-My-Preorder-tp56549p56577.html

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Excited-About-My-Preorder-tp56549p56579.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h99@.nabble