Delete Customer?

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
10 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Delete Customer?

grantj

I am trying to delete a deceased customer from my Customer Manager. It will not do it! HELP!

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Delete Customer?

Kim Innis

I have been trying for months to delete customers that I haven't heard from in YEARS and it won't let me!

Kim Innis
kkinnis12@gmail.com
513-703-9053

On Thu, Mar 11, 2021, 1:47 PM SUDSOL [grantj] via Product Q&As <ml%2Bs1100894n57926h84@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
revjanstamps@comcast.net?subject=Delete+Customer?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@comcast.net

I am trying to delete a deceased customer from my Customer Manager. It will not do it! HELP!

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/Delete-Customer-tp57926.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h52@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Product Q&As, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Cathy Hansen

Ladies, are these customers that you’re trying to remove from your Customer Manager people who had set up their own accounts to place online orders?  Or had you entered their info?  Just curious because I have a couple of customers who passed away over the past several months that I was planning to remove.

Cathy Hansen

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 11, 2021, at 12:09 PM, SUDSOL [Kim Innis] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n57927h40@.nabble> wrote:

kkinnis12@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Delete Customer?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: kkinnis12@

I have been trying for months to delete customers that I haven't heard from in YEARS and it won't let me!

Kim Innis
kkinnis12@gmail.com
513-703-9053

On Thu, Mar 11, 2021, 1:47 PM SUDSOL [grantj] via Product Q&As <ml%2Bs1100894n57926h84@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@comcast.net

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/Delete-Customer-tp57926.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h52@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Kim Innis, please change the email address to: kkinnis12@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/Delete-Customer-tp57926p57927.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h77@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Kim Innis

Mine were all added by me or automatically added when they purchased at a workshop.  I have been a demo for 22+ years and some of these people are one-time purchasers from the first 3 or 4 years of my demonstratorship.

Kim Innis
kkinnis12@gmail.com
513-703-9053

On Thu, Mar 11, 2021, 3:18 PM SUDSOL [Cathy Hansen] via Product Q&As <ml%2Bs1100894n57928h46@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
cihansen04@hotmail.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+Delete+Customer?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: cihansen04@hotmail.com

Ladies, are these customers that you’re trying to remove from your Customer Manager people who had set up their own accounts to place online orders?  Or had you entered their info?  Just curious because I have a couple of customers who passed away over the past several months that I was planning to remove.

Cathy Hansen

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 11, 2021, at 12:09 PM, SUDSOL [Kim Innis] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n57927h40@.nabble> wrote:

kkinnis12@...?subject=Re: SU!: Delete Customer?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: kkinnis12@

Kim Innis
kkinnis12@gmail.com
513-703-9053

On Thu, Mar 11, 2021, 1:47 PM SUDSOL [grantj] via Product Q&As <ml%252Bs1100894n57926h84@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
revjanstamps@...?subject=Delete+Customer?

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%252Bs1100894n1954h52@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Kim Innis, please change the email address to: kkinnis12@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/Delete-Customer-tp57926p57927.html

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Cathy Hansen, please change the email address to: cihansen04@hotmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/Delete-Customer-tp57926p57928.html
Reply | Threaded
|

Barbara Stitt
In reply to this post by Cathy Hansen

I have had the opposite problem whereas several of my customers were
Removed by SU.  I’ve called about this several times and have been told
they have the right to do this.  Twice they returned them, but the last 
Time did not.  Reason:  not active.  Still, I think I should have the right to
Decide.  I asked about customers that I wanted to delete.  Gave them 
names and they deleted for me.  Unfortunately, I have several that I
Cannot reconnect with because all info is gone.  CallDemo Support and
They will remove for you.  I was unable to do so myself.

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 11, 2021, at 3:18 PM, SUDSOL [Cathy Hansen] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n57928h14@.nabble> wrote:

cihansen04@hotmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Delete Customer?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: cihansen04@

Ladies, are these customers that you’re trying to remove from your Customer Manager people who had set up their own accounts to place online orders?  Or had you entered their info?  Just curious because I have a couple of customers who passed away over the past several months that I was planning to remove.

Cathy Hansen

Sent from my iPad

Kim Innis
kkinnis12@gmail.com
513-703-9053

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Cathy Hansen, please change the email address to: cihansen04@hotmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/Delete-Customer-tp57926p57928.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h20@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Maria Pobre

I print out, or screenshot, my list once in awhile just so I have a backup copy in case something like that happens.
Happy Stampin’~
Maria Pobre
Guam, USA

On Mar 12, 2021, at 7:23 AM, SUDSOL [Barbara Stitt] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n57930h62@.nabble> wrote:

Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Delete Customer?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Tnstampingranny@

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 11, 2021, at 3:18 PM, SUDSOL [Cathy Hansen] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n57928h14@.nabble> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: cihansen04@

Cathy Hansen

Sent from my iPad

Kim Innis
kkinnis12@gmail.com
513-703-9053

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Barbara Stitt, please change the email address to: Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/Delete-Customer-tp57926p57930.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h6@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Barbara Stitt

That’s what I should do!  Thanks for the idea!

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 11, 2021, at 6:02 PM, SUDSOL [Maria Pobre] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n57932h38@.nabble> wrote:

Stampinmia@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Delete Customer?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Stampinmia@

I print out, or screenshot, my list once in awhile just so I have a backup copy in case something like that happens.
Happy Stampin’~
Maria Pobre
Guam, USA

On Mar 12, 2021, at 7:23 AM, SUDSOL [Barbara Stitt] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n57930h62@.nabble> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Tnstampingranny@

Sent from my iPad

Cathy Hansen

Sent from my iPad

Kim Innis
kkinnis12@gmail.com
513-703-9053

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Barbara Stitt, please change the email address to: Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/Delete-Customer-tp57926p57930.html

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Maria Pobre, please change the email address to: Stampinmia@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/Delete-Customer-tp57926p57932.html
Reply | Threaded
|

Maria Pobre

You’re welcome!

On Mar 12, 2021, at 10:47 AM, SUDSOL [Barbara Stitt] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n57933h55@.nabble> wrote:

That’s what I should do!  Thanks for the idea!

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 11, 2021, at 6:02 PM, SUDSOL [Maria Pobre] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n57932h38@.nabble> wrote:

Stampinmia@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Delete Customer?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Stampinmia@

Happy Stampin’~
Maria Pobre
Guam, USA

Sent from my iPad

Cathy Hansen

Sent from my iPad

Kim Innis
kkinnis12@gmail.com
513-703-9053

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Maria Pobre, please change the email address to: Stampinmia@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/Delete-Customer-tp57926p57932.html

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/Delete-Customer-tp57926p57933.html
Reply | Threaded
|

Jan Farring
In reply to this post by Barbara Stitt

So I did the same - went through and deleted a bunch of customers that I
no longer heard from (this was some months ago!)

One person I reconnected with and I was able to see her information by
clicking on the "search deleted file" box!!

Maybe try that!

Jan

On 3/11/2021 1:23 PM, SUDSOL [Barbara Stitt] via Product Q&As wrote:

> Click here to reply directly to Barbara Stitt privately at
> Tnstampingranny@
> <mailto:Tnstampingranny@?subject=Re: SU!: Delete Customer?>
> If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL
> members, unless you change the To: email address to the author:
> Tnstampingranny@
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> I have had the opposite problem whereas several of my customers were
> Removed by SU.  I’ve called about this several times and have been told
> they have the right to do this.  Twice they returned them, but the last
> Time did not.  Reason:  not active.  Still, I think I should have the
> right to
> Decide.  I asked about customers that I wanted to delete.  Gave them
> names and they deleted for me.  Unfortunately, I have several that I
> Cannot reconnect with because all info is gone.  CallDemo Support and
> They will remove for you.  I was unable to do so myself.
>
> Sent from my iPad
>
>> On Mar 11, 2021, at 3:18 PM, SUDSOL [Cathy Hansen] via Product Q&As
>> <ml+s1100894n57928h14@.nabble> wrote:
>>
>> 
>> cihansen04@?subject=Re: SU!: Delete Customer?
>> If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL
>> members, unless you change the To: email address to the author:
>> cihansen04@
>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>
>> Ladies, are these customers that you’re trying to remove from your
>> Customer Manager people who had set up their own accounts to place
>> online orders?  Or had you entered their info?  Just curious because
>> I have a couple of customers who passed away over the past several
>> months that I was planning to remove.
>>
>> Cathy Hansen
>>
>> Sent from my iPad
>>
>>> On Mar 11, 2021, at 12:09 PM, SUDSOL [Kim Innis] via Product Q&As
>>> <ml+s1100894n57927h40@.nabble> wrote:
>>>
>>> 
>>> kkinnis12@?subject=Re: SU!: Delete Customer?
>>> If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL
>>> members, unless you change the To: email address to the author:
>>> kkinnis12@
>>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>
>>> I have been trying for months to delete customers that I haven't
>>> heard from in YEARS and it won't let me!
>>>
>>> Kim Innis
>>> kkinnis12@
>>> 513-703-9053
>>>
>>> On Thu, Mar 11, 2021, 1:47 PM SUDSOL [grantj] via Product Q&As
>>> <ml%2Bs1100894n57926h84@.nabble> wrote:
>>>
>>>     revjanstamps@?subject=Delete+Customer?
>>>     If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all
>>>     SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the
>>>     author: revjanstamps@
>>>     ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>
>>>     I am trying to delete a deceased customer from my Customer
>>>     Manager. It will not do it! HELP!
>>>
>>>     Jan Grant
>>>
>>>     Springfield, IL 62704
>>>
>>>
>>>     ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>     If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the
>>>     email address to: revjanstamps@
>>>     This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here:
>>>     https://forum.sudsol.org/Delete-Customer-tp57926.html
>>>     <https://forum.sudsol.org/Delete-Customer-tp57926.html>
>>>     To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email
>>>     ml%2Bs1100894n1954h52@.nabble
>>>     To unsubscribe from Product Q&As, click here
>>>     <https://forum.sudsol.org/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=unsubscribe_by_code&node=1954&code=a2tpbm5pczEyQGdtYWlsLmNvbXwxOTU0fDIzMzc5NDk2Nw==>.
>>>
>>>
>>> If you want the reply to go ONLY to Kim Innis, please change the
>>> email address to: kkinnis12@
>>> This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here:
>>> https://forum.sudsol.org/Delete-Customer-tp57926p57927.html 
>>> <https://forum.sudsol.org/Delete-Customer-tp57926p57927.html>
>>> To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email
>>> ml+s1100894n1954h77@.nabble
>>> To unsubscribe from Product Q&As, click here
>>> <https://forum.sudsol.org/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=unsubscribe_by_code&node=1954&code=Y2loYW5zZW4wNEBob3RtYWlsLmNvbXwxOTU0fC0xNjEzMjgwMTA4>.
>>
>> If you want the reply to go ONLY to Cathy Hansen, please change the
>> email address to: cihansen04@
>> This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here:
>> https://forum.sudsol.org/Delete-Customer-tp57926p57928.html 
>> <https://forum.sudsol.org/Delete-Customer-tp57926p57928.html>
>> To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email
>> ml+s1100894n1954h20@.nabble
>> To unsubscribe from Product Q&As, click here
>> <https://forum.sudsol.org/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=unsubscribe_by_code&node=1954&code=VG5zdGFtcGluZ3Jhbm55QGhvdG1haWwuY29tfDE5NTR8ODk1MjI3MTI0>.
>
> If you want the reply to go ONLY to Barbara Stitt, please change the
> email address to: Tnstampingranny@
> <mailto:Tnstampingranny@>
> This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here:
> https://forum.sudsol.org/Delete-Customer-tp57926p57930.html 
> <https://forum.sudsol.org/Delete-Customer-tp57926p57930.html>
> To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email
> ml+s1100894n1954h35@.nabble
> To unsubscribe from Product Q&As, click here
> <https://forum.sudsol.org/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=unsubscribe_by_code&node=1954&code=amFuaW5wYkBjYmJtYWlsLmNvbXwxOTU0fC0xOTQxNjMyNDQ3>.

--
Jan Farring
Independent Stampin' Up Demonstrator
My Blog:  www.jansstampingcreations.com
Demo Website:  http://janfarring.stampinup.net
541-390-3390

Jan Farring Independent Stampin' Up Demonstrator My Blog: www.jansstampingcreations.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Barbara Stitt

Oh Jan, I never noticed that deleted customer file.  Thank you so much.

Barbara..

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 11, 2021, at 8:48 PM, SUDSOL [Jan Farring] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n57935h31@.nabble> wrote:

janinpb@cbbmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Delete Customer?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: janinpb@

So I did the same - went through and deleted a bunch of customers that I
no longer heard from (this was some months ago!)

One person I reconnected with and I was able to see her information by
clicking on the "search deleted file" box!!

Maybe try that!

Jan

On 3/11/2021 1:23 PM, SUDSOL [Barbara Stitt] via Product Q&As wrote:

> Click here to reply directly to Barbara Stitt privately at
> Tnstampingranny@
> <mailto:Tnstampingranny@?subject=Re: SU!: Delete Customer?>
> If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL
> members, unless you change the To: email address to the author:
> Tnstampingranny@
>
> I have had the opposite problem whereas several of my customers were
> Removed by SU. I’ve called about this several times and have been told
> they have the right to do this. Twice they returned them, but the last
> Time did not. Reason: not active. Still, I think I should have the
> right to
> Decide. I asked about customers that I wanted to delete. Gave them
> names and they deleted for me. Unfortunately, I have several that I
> Cannot reconnect with because all info is gone. CallDemo Support and
> They will remove for you. I was unable to do so myself.
>
> Sent from my iPad
>
>> On Mar 11, 2021, at 3:18 PM, SUDSOL [Cathy Hansen] via Product Q&As
>> <ml+s1100894n57928h14@.nabble> wrote:
>>
>> 
>> cihansen04@?subject=Re: SU!: Delete Customer?
>> If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL
>> members, unless you change the To: email address to the author:
>> cihansen04@
>>
>> Ladies, are these customers that you’re trying to remove from your
>> Customer Manager people who had set up their own accounts to place
>> online orders? Or had you entered their info? Just curious because
>> I have a couple of customers who passed away over the past several
>> months that I was planning to remove.
>>
>> Cathy Hansen
>>
>> Sent from my iPad
>>
>>> On Mar 11, 2021, at 12:09 PM, SUDSOL [Kim Innis] via Product Q&As
>>> <ml+s1100894n57927h40@.nabble> wrote:
>>>
>>> 
>>> kkinnis12@?subject=Re: SU!: Delete Customer?
>>> If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL
>>> members, unless you change the To: email address to the author:
>>> kkinnis12@
>>>
>>> I have been trying for months to delete customers that I haven't
>>> heard from in YEARS and it won't let me!
>>>
>>> Kim Innis
>>> kkinnis12@
>>> 513-703-9053
>>>
>>> On Thu, Mar 11, 2021, 1:47 PM SUDSOL [grantj] via Product Q&As
>>> <ml%2Bs1100894n57926h84@.nabble> wrote:
>>>
>>>     revjanstamps@?subject=Delete+Customer?
>>>     If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all
>>>     SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the
>>>     author: revjanstamps@
>>>
>>>     I am trying to delete a deceased customer from my Customer
>>>     Manager. It will not do it! HELP!
>>>
>>>     Jan Grant
>>>
>>>     Springfield, IL 62704
>>>
>>>
>>>     If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the
>>>     email address to: revjanstamps@
>>>     This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here:
>>>     https://forum.sudsol.org/Delete-Customer-tp57926.html
>>>     <https://forum.sudsol.org/Delete-Customer-tp57926.html>
>>>     To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email
>>>     ml%2Bs1100894n1954h52@.nabble
>>>     To unsubscribe from Product Q&As, click here
>>>     <https://forum.sudsol.org/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=unsubscribe_by_code&node=1954&code=a2tpbm5pczEyQGdtYWlsLmNvbXwxOTU0fDIzMzc5NDk2Nw==>.
>>>
>>>
>>> If you want the reply to go ONLY to Kim Innis, please change the
>>> email address to: kkinnis12@
>>> This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here:
>>> https://forum.sudsol.org/Delete-Customer-tp57926p57927.html 
>>> <https://forum.sudsol.org/Delete-Customer-tp57926p57927.html>
>>> To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email
>>> ml+s1100894n1954h77@.nabble
>>> To unsubscribe from Product Q&As, click here
>>> <https://forum.sudsol.org/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=unsubscribe_by_code&node=1954&code=Y2loYW5zZW4wNEBob3RtYWlsLmNvbXwxOTU0fC0xNjEzMjgwMTA4>.
>>
>> If you want the reply to go ONLY to Cathy Hansen, please change the
>> email address to: cihansen04@
>> This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here:
>> https://forum.sudsol.org/Delete-Customer-tp57926p57928.html 
>> <https://forum.sudsol.org/Delete-Customer-tp57926p57928.html>
>> To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email
>> ml+s1100894n1954h20@.nabble
>> To unsubscribe from Product Q&As, click here
>> <https://forum.sudsol.org/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=unsubscribe_by_code&node=1954&code=VG5zdGFtcGluZ3Jhbm55QGhvdG1haWwuY29tfDE5NTR8ODk1MjI3MTI0>.
>
> If you want the reply to go ONLY to Barbara Stitt, please change the
> email address to: Tnstampingranny@
> <mailto:Tnstampingranny@>
> This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here:
> https://forum.sudsol.org/Delete-Customer-tp57926p57930.html 
> <https://forum.sudsol.org/Delete-Customer-tp57926p57930.html>
> To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email
> ml+s1100894n1954h35@.nabble
> To unsubscribe from Product Q&As, click here
> <https://forum.sudsol.org/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=unsubscribe_by_code&node=1954&code=amFuaW5wYkBjYmJtYWlsLmNvbXwxOTU0fC0xOTQxNjMyNDQ3>.

--
Jan Farring
Independent Stampin' Up Demonstrator
My Blog:  www.jansstampingcreations.com
Demo Website:  http://janfarring.stampinup.net
541-390-3390

Jan Farring Independent Stampin' Up Demonstrator My Blog: www.jansstampingcreations.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jan Farring, please change the email address to: janinpb@cbbmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/Delete-Customer-tp57926p57935.html