classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
8 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Cutting Plate Question

Lois Folla

Hi Stampers,

I have a customer asking if the new plates in the catalog will work in the new die cut machine. Does anyone know? I’ve been on hold with DS for a long time, so I thought I’d check with you all too!  

Thanks,

Lois

Lois Folla Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator/Manager

Email: StampinPresschat@gmail.com

Call/Text: 732-598-5026

Creative Blog: www.StampinPress.com

Shop Online: www.LoisFolla.StampinUp.net

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Cutting Plate Question

Judi Carpenter

I don't think Stampin' Up! would put plates in the catalog unless they work in the Stampin' Cut & Emboss.  So I guess the question would be why WOULDN'T they work?  Just sayin.'

Judi

Judi Carpenter, Decatur, IL
SUDSOL Gallery Coordinator
Haf2Stamp Team Leader
717 Crestline Drive, Decatur, IL 62526
217-875-0092    jcarpy02@aol.com (zero by 2)

In a message dated 9/23/2020 1:37:26 PM Central Standard Time, ml+s1100894n55619h86@.nabble writes:

StampWithLois@gmail.com?subject=Cutting Plate Question
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: StampWithLois@gmail.com

Hi Stampers,

I have a customer asking if the new plates in the catalog will work in the new die cut machine. Does anyone know? I’ve been on hold with DS for a long time, so I thought I’d check with you all too!  

Thanks,

Lois

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Lois Folla, please change the email address to: StampWithLois@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Cutting-Plate-Question-tp55619.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h90@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Cutting Plate Question

Lois Folla

Hi Judi and All,

Did I mix my words again ugh!  I’m sorry..  I meant will the new plates in the catalog that go with the new die and emboss machine also work in the old big shot. My customers has the old big shot and one of her plates cracked. I gave her a new set before I moved as a gift, but she’s thinking in the future if she can buy the plates in the current catalog for the old big shot…

😊 Thank you!

Lois

From: ml+s1100894n55620h36@.nabble <ml+s1100894n55620h36@.nabble>
Sent: Wednesday, September 23, 2020 2:44 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <StampWithLois@>
Subject: Re: SU!: Cutting Plate Question

jcarpy02@aol.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Cutting%20Plate%20Question

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: jcarpy02@aol.com

I don't think Stampin' Up! would put plates in the catalog unless they work in the Stampin' Cut & Emboss.  So I guess the question would be why WOULDN'T they work?  Just sayin.'

Judi

Haf2Stamp Team Leader

In a message dated 9/23/2020 1:37:26 PM Central Standard Time, ml+s1100894n55619h86@.nabble writes:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: StampWithLois@gmail.com

Hi Stampers,

Thanks,

Lois

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Lois Folla, please change the email address to: StampWithLois@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Cutting-Plate-Question-tp55619.html

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Judi Carpenter, please change the email address to: jcarpy02@aol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Cutting-Plate-Question-tp55619p55620.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h9@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Judi Carpenter

Hi, Lois and All:

I have some plates left from the old Big Shot offerings.  They look exactly the same to me except for not having the numbers on them (Sharpee marker would take care of that!) and the old ones have a faint blue tint.  But the size is exactly the same, with the same slightly tapered ends and the same thickness.  I certainly intend to use them with my projects when I'm in my stampin' room.  But I'll make sure that I use the new ones when I hold a class, whenever that should occur....

Hope this helps!

Judi

Haf2Stamp Team Leader

In a message dated 9/23/2020 2:56:14 PM Central Standard Time, ml+s1100894n55623h10@.nabble writes:

StampWithLois@gmail.com?subject=RE: SU!: Cutting Plate Question

Hi Judi and All,

Did I mix my words again ugh! I’m sorry.. I meant will the new plates in the catalog that go with the new die and emboss machine also work in the old big shot. My customers has the old big shot and one of her plates cracked. I gave her a new set before I moved as a gift, but she’s thinking in the future if she can buy the plates in the current catalog for the old big shot…

😊 Thank you!

Lois

From: ml+s1100894n55620h36@.nabble < ml+s1100894n55620h36@.nabble >
To: SUDSOL Group < StampWithLois@ >

jcarpy02@?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Cutting%20Plate%20Question

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: jcarpy02@aol.com

Judi

Haf2Stamp Team Leader

217-875-0092     jcarpy02@aol.com  (zero by 2)

Hi Stampers,

Thanks,

Lois

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Judi Carpenter, please change the email address to: jcarpy02@aol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Cutting-Plate-Question-tp55619p55620.html

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Cutting-Plate-Question-tp55619p55623.html
Reply | Threaded
|

Sandy Jones

I had a customer ask the same last week so I called Demo Support and the gal said that they do work in the new machine. So, yes. 

Sandy Jones

Stampin' Up! Independent Demonstrator
stampinsanjo@
530-559-5549

On Wednesday, September 23, 2020, 01:21:46 PM PDT, SUDSOL [Judi Carpenter] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n55626h49@.nabble> wrote:

jcarpy02@aol.com?subject=Re: SU!: Cutting Plate Question
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: jcarpy02@

Hi, Lois and All:

I have some plates left from the old Big Shot offerings.  They look exactly the same to me except for not having the numbers on them (Sharpee marker would take care of that!) and the old ones have a faint blue tint.  But the size is exactly the same, with the same slightly tapered ends and the same thickness.  I certainly intend to use them with my projects when I'm in my stampin' room.  But I'll make sure that I use the new ones when I hold a class, whenever that should occur....

Hope this helps!

Judi

Haf2Stamp Team Leader
217-875-0092     jcarpy02@  (zero by 2)

In a message dated 9/23/2020 2:56:14 PM Central Standard Time, ml+s1100894n55623h10@.nabble writes:

StampWithLois@?subject=RE: SU!: Cutting Plate Question
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: StampWithLois@

Hi Judi and All,

Did I mix my words again ugh! I’m sorry.. I meant will the new plates in the catalog that go with the new die and emboss machine also work in the old big shot. My customers has the old big shot and one of her plates cracked. I gave her a new set before I moved as a gift, but she’s thinking in the future if she can buy the plates in the current catalog for the old big shot…

😊 Thank you!

Lois

Email: StampinPresschat@

jcarpy02@ ?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Cutting%20Plate%20Question

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: jcarpy02@

Judi

Haf2Stamp Team Leader

217-875-0092     jcarpy02@  (zero by 2)

StampWithLois@?subject=Cutting Plate Question

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: StampWithLois@

Hi Stampers,

Thanks,

Lois

Email: StampinPresschat@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Lois Folla, please change the email address to: StampWithLois@

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h90@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Judi Carpenter, please change the email address to: jcarpy02@

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h9@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Lois Folla, please change the email address to: StampWithLois@
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Cutting-Plate-Question-tp55619p55623.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h90@.nabble

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Cutting-Plate-Question-tp55619p55626.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h36@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Lois Folla
In reply to this post by Judi Carpenter

Lol thank you Judi! Love sharpie markers!!!!

Lois Folla
Stampin' Up! Manager
stampwithlois@gmail.com
CP: 732-598-5026

Shop: www.loisfolla.stampinup.net
Blog: www.StampinPress.com

On Wed, Sep 23, 2020, 4:21 PM SUDSOL [Judi Carpenter] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n55626h22@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
jcarpy02@aol.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+Cutting+Plate+Question

Hi, Lois and All:

Hope this helps!

Judi

Haf2Stamp Team Leader

StampWithLois@...?subject=RE: SU!: Cutting Plate Question

Hi Judi and All,

😊 Thank you!

Lois

jcarpy02@?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Cutting%20Plate%20Question

Judi

Haf2Stamp Team Leader

217-875-0092     jcarpy02@aol.com  (zero by 2)

StampWithLois@...?subject=Cutting Plate Question

Hi Stampers,

Thanks,

Lois

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h90@n7.nabble.com

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h9@n7.nabble.com

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h90@n7.nabble.com

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Cutting-Plate-Question-tp55619p55626.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h9@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Kathy Slamar
In reply to this post by Lois Folla

I don’t know if you received your answer yet, but the plates in the catalog fit both the old Big Shot and the new machine.  I have them and have used in both. They have a 3 on them to show the sandwich order

Kathy Slamar

Sent from my iPad

On Sep 23, 2020, at 1:37 PM, SUDSOL [Lois Folla] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n55619h48@.nabble> wrote:

Hi Stampers,

Thanks,

Lois

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h52@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Cutting Plate Question

Lois Folla

Thanks so much Kathy! I appreciate your help! God Bless.

Have a wonderful evening!

Lois

From: ml+s1100894n55631h77@.nabble <ml+s1100894n55631h77@.nabble>
Sent: Wednesday, September 23, 2020 7:13 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <StampWithLois@>

kathy@slamar.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Cutting%20Plate%20Question

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: kathy@slamar.com

I don’t know if you received your answer yet, but the plates in the catalog fit both the old Big Shot and the new machine.  I have them and have used in both. They have a 3 on them to show the sandwich order

Kathy Slamar

Sent from my iPad

On Sep 23, 2020, at 1:37 PM, SUDSOL [Lois Folla] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n55619h48@.nabble> wrote:

Hi Stampers,

Thanks,

Lois

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h52@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Kathy Slamar, please change the email address to: kathy@slamar.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Cutting-Plate-Question-tp55619p55631.html