Craft Room Organization

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Craft Room Organization

Nola Burkhard
Hi Guys, It's me again - you all were so helpful with the ideas of 12 x 12 paper storage that I'm back.
Has anyoe here used California Closets or Closets by Design or someother company to come out and help you figure out a way to best utilitize your craft room?
If so, what did you like or not like about them?
Hope to hear from you soon, Nola
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Craft Room Organization

Kim Innis

Nola:

20 years ago, we had Closets by Design convert a very small bedroom to additional closet space.  Although most of the area was for hanging clothes, I asked them to make additional shelves for storage and a cabinet with shelves and divided in the middle so I could store cardstock and DSP in this small space.  They did a great job!  Even 20 years later, this design shows no wear and tear.  The wood panels are a quality pressed wood with an outer face of real-looking wood.  The hanging rods are a brass over steel design.  There are holes in the sides of each space to allow for repositioning rods and shelves to what I need.  Hope this helps.

Kim Innis
kkinnis12@gmail.com
513-703-9053

On Thu, Apr 1, 2021 at 1:18 PM SUDSOL [Nola Burkhard] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n58229h77@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
Nolaburkhard@icloud.com?subject=Craft+Room+Organization
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Nolaburkhard@icloud.com

Hi Guys, It's me again - you all were so helpful with the ideas of 12 x 12 paper storage that I'm back.
Has anyoe here used California Closets or Closets by Design or someother company to come out and help you figure out a way to best utilitize your craft room?

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Nola Burkhard, please change the email address to: Nolaburkhard@icloud.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/Craft-Room-Organization-tp58229.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h71@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Craft Room Organization

Nola Burkhard

Thanks Kim. It’s great to know the shelf’s have held up so well!
Nola

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 1, 2021, at 11:18 AM, SUDSOL [Kim Innis] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n58231h37@.nabble> wrote:

kkinnis12@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Craft Room Organization
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: kkinnis12@

Nola:

20 years ago, we had Closets by Design convert a very small bedroom to additional closet space. Although most of the area was for hanging clothes, I asked them to make additional shelves for storage and a cabinet with shelves and divided in the middle so I could store cardstock and DSP in this small space. They did a great job! Even 20 years later, this design shows no wear and tear. The wood panels are a quality pressed wood with an outer face of real-looking wood. The hanging rods are a brass over steel design. There are holes in the sides of each space to allow for repositioning rods and shelves to what I need. Hope this helps.

Kim Innis
kkinnis12@gmail.com
513-703-9053

On Thu, Apr 1, 2021 at 1:18 PM SUDSOL [Nola Burkhard] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n58229h77@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
Nolaburkhard@icloud.com?subject=Craft+Room+Organization
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Nolaburkhard@icloud.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Nola Burkhard, please change the email address to: Nolaburkhard@icloud.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/Craft-Room-Organization-tp58229.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h71@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Kim Innis, please change the email address to: kkinnis12@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/Craft-Room-Organization-tp58229p58231.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h69@.nabble