Char Stiehl

I sent out 45 and received 10. 

Char Stiehl

From: ml+s1100894n56940h58@.nabble <ml+s1100894n56940h58@.nabble>
Sent: Wednesday, December 30, 2020 10:54 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <chars@>
Subject: Re: SU!: Christmas Cards

sue@soggystamper.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Christmas%20Cards

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sue@

I sent about 65 cards and received 6 handmade cards.

On Dec 30, 2020, at 9:26 AM, SUDSOL [Robin Messenheimer] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n56939h87@.nabble> wrote:

rmessenheimer@?subject=RE:%20Christmas%20Cards

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: rmessenheimer@

I sent out 90 and so far have received 9 handmade cards. I say, “so far,” as I still got two cards in the mail yesterday. If mail is slow on the US Mainland, it’s even slower getting to Hawaiʻi. So there may yet be another 1 or 2 handmade. 

Image removed by sender. Calendar

Description automatically generated

From: ml+s1100894n56918h27@.nabble <ml+s1100894n56918h27@.nabble> 
Sent: Tuesday, December 29, 2020 8:25 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <rmessenheimer@>
Subject: SU!: Christmas Cards

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Christmas%20Cards

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

Our question this week is: 
How many hand made Christmas did you receive this year?  How many did you send? 

Participate and you could win one FREE week of SUDSOL. OR you could play Bingo with a chance of winning FREE time there as well. Send your answers by Sunday morning. 

Charlotte Lindmeier 
Question of the Week 

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Christmas-Cards-tp56918.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h62@n7.nabble.com 
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

Robin Messenheimer Hilo, Hawaii https://robinscraftroom.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Robin Messenheimer, please change the email address to: rmessenheimer@ 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Christmas-Cards-tp56918p56939.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h71@.nabble 

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sue Erickson, please change the email address to: sue@soggystamper.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Christmas-Cards-tp56918p56940.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h11@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

RE: Christmas Cards

donnab07
In reply to this post by Charlotte Lindmeier

I have 60 handmade cards sitting in my studio, which never got sent because my husband suddenly took ill and was hospitalized.  I am debating whether to eventually send them for this Christmas, or save them for 2021.  I received 10 beautiful handmade cards.

From: ml+s1100894n56918h0@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n56918h0@.nabble]
Sent: Tuesday, December 29, 2020 10:25 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <donna@>
Subject: SU!: Christmas Cards

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Christmas%20Cards

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

Participate and you could win one FREE week of SUDSOL. OR you could play Bingo with a chance of winning FREE time there as well. Send your answers by Sunday morning.

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Christmas-Cards-tp56918.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h35@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Christmas Cards

Maria Pobre

I sent out at least 70 handmade cards and received 19 handmade cards. I also received some store bought cards.

I agree with those who have mentioned their desire to send “happy mail” at a time when things have been so difficult for many. That was my inspiration to get them sent out before Christmas.

Happy Stampin’~

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA

On Dec 30, 2020, at 4:25 PM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n56918h90@.nabble> wrote:

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Christmas Cards
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Christmas-Cards-tp56918.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h25@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Sue Dillon

I received 15 beautiful handmade cards and sent out 58 handmade cards.  Luckily, I had some Christmas card swaps stashed away because I ended up using some of those after I had my shoulder replacement surgery on Dec. 1st.  Of course, I had every intention of making all of mine before surgery but you know how that goes!  Looking through my Christmas card sent/received book I see that I need to send out more!  Better late than never?  
Sue Dillon

On Thu, Dec 31, 2020 at 1:00 AM SUDSOL [Maria Pobre] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n56947h14@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
Stampinmia@gmail.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+Christmas+Cards
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Stampinmia@gmail.com

I sent out at least 70 handmade cards and received 19 handmade cards. I also received some store bought cards.

I agree with those who have mentioned their desire to send “happy mail” at a time when things have been so difficult for many. That was my inspiration to get them sent out before Christmas.

Happy Stampin’~

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA

On Dec 30, 2020, at 4:25 PM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n56918h90@.nabble> wrote:

clindmeier@...?subject=Christmas Cards
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@

How many hand made Christmas did you receive this year?  How many did you send?

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Maria Pobre, please change the email address to: Stampinmia@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Christmas-Cards-tp56918p56947.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h50@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Jeanne Moss

We’ve been finishing our house and moving for the past three months and I couldn’t even find Christmas cards or envelopes to send!

I finally found a past kit and delivered 23 cards with mini catalogs and SAB brochures two days before Christmas.

I kept all the cards I received together and plan to send Valentines to all who sent me a Christmas card.

I received about 30 cards, of which maybe half were handmade. 

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss 

On Dec 31, 2020, at 11:29 AM, SUDSOL [Sue Dillon] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n56948h29@.nabble> wrote:

suedsnooze@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Christmas Cards
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: suedsnooze@

I received 15 beautiful handmade cards and sent out 58 handmade cards. Luckily, I had some Christmas card swaps stashed away because I ended up using some of those after I had my shoulder replacement surgery on Dec. 1st. Of course, I had every intention of making all of mine before surgery but you know how that goes! Looking through my Christmas card sent/received book I see that I need to send out more! Better late than never?
Sue Dillon

On Thu, Dec 31, 2020 at 1:00 AM SUDSOL [Maria Pobre] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n56947h14@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
Stampinmia@gmail.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+Christmas+Cards
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Stampinmia@gmail.com

Happy Stampin’~

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA

clindmeier@...?subject=Christmas Cards

How many hand made Christmas did you receive this year? How many did you send?

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Maria Pobre, please change the email address to: Stampinmia@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Christmas-Cards-tp56918p56947.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h50@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sue Dillon, please change the email address to: suedsnooze@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Christmas-Cards-tp56918p56948.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h34@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Blythe Klipple
In reply to this post by Connie

Amen amen amen.  My kinda gal.  I totally agree with the sending of ‘x’ number of cards/per month.  They DO make a difference in people’s lives.

~Blythe

On Dec 30, 2020, at 10:16 AM, SUDSOL [Connie] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n56937h14@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

greatstamping@gmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Christmas%20Cards
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: greatstamping@gmail.com

I sent 72 cards this year. Could have sent a few more, but ran out of time!! Not sure how many I got, definitely fewer than that, but I love to send cards, it's what we do!! Had a few people thank me for the lovely card, saying they didn't send any this year. I figure these are the people that needed my card the most.
I have set a goal to send at least 10 cards each month in 2021. With these crazy times we all need happy mail.

Connie Douglas

Connie Douglas
Independent Demonstrator, Stampin' Up!
Check out my website for fabulous ideas and products
greatstampingwithconnie.com
Follow me on Facebook at Great Stamping with Connie
Find inspiration from me on Pinterest and Instagram
Paper Pumpkin - https://www.paperpumpkin.com/en-ca/sign-up/?demoid=2053886
#greatstampingwithconnie
#wasagabeachstamping

To be removed from my mailing list, simply reply to this email, with REMOVE in the subject line.

On Wed, Dec 30, 2020 at 1:25 AM SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n56918h19@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Christmas+Cards
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

How many hand made Christmas did you receive this year? How many did you send? 

Charlotte Lindmeier 
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Christmas-Cards-tp56918.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h54@n7.nabble.com 

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Connie, please change the email address to: greatstamping@gmail.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Christmas-Cards-tp56918p56937.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h60@n7.nabble.com 
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Blythe Klipple, UPDATES/FAQ COORDINATOR

Reply | Threaded
|

Judie Snoots

I sent 15 handmade Christmas cards and received 7 beautiful handmade cards.  Wishing everyone a safe, Happy New Year!

Judie Snoots

On Wed, Dec 30, 2020 at 1:25 AM SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n56918h84@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Christmas+Cards
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

How many hand made Christmas did you receive this year?  How many did you send?

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h19@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Christmas Cards

Cindy Kemna
I sent about 130 to family, customers, downline & friends.  We received 63 cards.  24 of those were hand stamped!

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Christmas Cards

Gwynne Wilschek
I sent out 60 handmade cards for Christmas, I didn't receive any handmade ones this year
Gwynne

Charlotte Lindmeier wrote