classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Cancel Order that customers used hostess code

Patti Scanlan
Administrator
Does anyone know what happens if you cancel a Workshop order - that some customers used the workshop code?

Do those orders cancel also?

Patti
Patti Scanlan Fort Peck, Montana
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Cancel Order that customers used hostess code

Judi Carpenter

Your customer's orders will go through just fine, but you won't get to take advantage of the hostess benefits.  I've had this happen when I didn't get the orders I'd hoped for.  It shouldn't mess anything up at all.

Judi

Judi Carpenter, Decatur, IL
SUDSOL Gallery Coordinator
Haf2Stamp Team Leader
717 Crestline Drive, Decatur, IL 62526
217-875-0092    jcarpy02@aol.com (zero by 2)

In a message dated 3/25/2021 3:29:42 PM Central Standard Time, ml+s1100894n58119h86@.nabble writes:

patti@sudsol.com?subject=Cancel Order that customers used hostess code
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: patti@sudsol.com

Does anyone know what happens if you cancel a Workshop order - that some customers used the workshop code?

Patti

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Patti Scanlan, please change the email address to: patti@sudsol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/Cancel-Order-that-customers-used-hostess-code-tp58119.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h90@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Jeanne Moss

No, the online orders will be fine, you just won’t be able to use any rewards accrued. If you did it by accident, SU may be able to re-activate it.

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss
BluegrassStamper@
www.BluegrassStamper.com
Join Bluegrass Stampers on FB

On Mar 25, 2021, at 4:46 PM, SUDSOL [Judi Carpenter] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n58121h92@.nabble> wrote:

jcarpy02@aol.com?subject=Re: SU!: Cancel Order that customers used hostess code
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: jcarpy02@

Your customer's orders will go through just fine, but you won't get to take advantage of the hostess benefits.  I've had this happen when I didn't get the orders I'd hoped for.  It shouldn't mess anything up at all.

Judi

Haf2Stamp Team Leader
217-875-0092    jcarpy02@aol.com (zero by 2)

In a message dated 3/25/2021 3:29:42 PM Central Standard Time, ml+s1100894n58119h86@.nabble writes:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: patti@sudsol.com

Patti

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Patti Scanlan, please change the email address to: patti@sudsol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/Cancel-Order-that-customers-used-hostess-code-tp58119.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h90@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Judi Carpenter, please change the email address to: jcarpy02@aol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/Cancel-Order-that-customers-used-hostess-code-tp58119p58121.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h34@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Teri Bean
In reply to this post by Patti Scanlan

If you cancelled it unintentionally check with demo support.  They may be able to help if you have the code or the order number.  Worth a shot! 

Teri Bean
Sent from my iPad

On Mar 25, 2021, at 2:29 PM, SUDSOL [Patti Scanlan] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n58119h6@.nabble> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: patti@

Patti

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h10@.nabble
Teri Bean
Stampin' Under the Big Sky
Augusta MT
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Cancel Order that customers used hostess code

Cathy Hansen

I inadvertently deleted my host workshop order several months ago.  Demo support was awesome in getting my order reinstated so I didn’t lose those host dollars.

Cathy Hansen

Denver, CO

From: ml+s1100894n58124h47@.nabble <ml+s1100894n58124h47@.nabble>
Sent: Thursday, March 25, 2021 6:58 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <cihansen04@>
Subject: Re: SU!: Cancel Order that customers used hostess code

beaniebaby3616@yahoo.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Cancel%20Order%20that%20customers%20used%20hostess%20code

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: beaniebaby3616@yahoo.com

If you cancelled it unintentionally check with demo support.  They may be able to help if you have the code or the order number.  Worth a shot! 

Teri Bean

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 25, 2021, at 2:29 PM, SUDSOL [Patti Scanlan] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n58119h6@.nabble> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: patti@

Patti

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h10@.nabble

Teri Bean
Stampin' Under the Big Sky
Augusta MT

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Teri Bean, please change the email address to: beaniebaby3616@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/Cancel-Order-that-customers-used-hostess-code-tp58119p58124.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h96@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

GrammyKaren
In reply to this post by Jeanne Moss

If someone forgot to use the Hostess Code, Demo Support can fix it 

Sent from my Galaxy

-------- Original message --------
From: "SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n58123h42@.nabble>
Date: 3/25/21 8:41 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: SUDSOL Group <grammyKaren51@>
Subject: Re: SU!: Cancel Order that customers used hostess code

stampingal@live.com?subject=Re: SU!: Cancel Order that customers used hostess code
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingal@

No, the online orders will be fine, you just won’t be able to use any rewards accrued. If you did it by accident, SU may be able to re-activate it.

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss
BluegrassStamper@
www.BluegrassStamper.com
Join Bluegrass Stampers on FB

On Mar 25, 2021, at 4:46 PM, SUDSOL [Judi Carpenter] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n58121h92@.nabble> wrote:

jcarpy02@?subject=Re: SU!: Cancel Order that customers used hostess code
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: jcarpy02@

Judi

Haf2Stamp Team Leader
217-875-0092    jcarpy02@ (zero by 2)

patti@?subject=Cancel Order that customers used hostess code

Patti

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Patti Scanlan, please change the email address to: patti@
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h90@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Judi Carpenter, please change the email address to: jcarpy02@
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/Cancel-Order-that-customers-used-hostess-code-tp58119p58121.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h34@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Moss, please change the email address to: stampingal@live.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/Cancel-Order-that-customers-used-hostess-code-tp58119p58123.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h22@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.