classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Built in Tabs on Hanging Folders

Lois Folla

Hi Stampers! 

I've seen these folders a while ago but stored my cardstock differently.  Once we move into our new build I'll be storing my cardstock in a beautiful filing cabinet. When I saw these again I thought. Omg. Problem solved when new in colors are added and when they revamp our colors which should be  soon. I would not have to redo the position of the plastic tabs praise the Lord! Lol

I could simply move the file. Wow, how easy and color is that. A time saving tip with organizing.  

Does anyone use these hanging folders? 

Just wanted to share and also see if anyone uses them. 

I used to be concerned about cardstock warping. Over that. I'll keep them tight enough that won't be a problem. 

Happy Saturday!

Lois Folla
Stampin' Up! Senior Manager 
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Built in Tabs on Hanging Folders

Jeanne Moss

Do you have a photo?

Jeanne Moss
BluegrassStamper@
www.BluegrassStamper.com
Join Bluegrass Stampers on FB

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 20, 2021, at 11:04 AM, SUDSOL [Lois Folla] via Creative Idea Shares <ml+s1100894n58019h30@.nabble> wrote:

StampWithLois@gmail.com?subject=Built in Tabs on Hanging Folders
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: StampWithLois@

Hi Stampers!

I've seen these folders a while ago but stored my cardstock differently. Once we move into our new build I'll be storing my cardstock in a beautiful filing cabinet. When I saw these again I thought. Omg. Problem solved when new in colors are added and when they revamp our colors which should be soon. I would not have to redo the position of the plastic tabs praise the Lord! Lol

I could simply move the file. Wow, how easy and color is that. A time saving tip with organizing.

I used to be concerned about cardstock warping. Over that. I'll keep them tight enough that won't be a problem.

Happy Saturday!

Lois Folla

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Lois Folla, please change the email address to: StampWithLois@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/Built-in-Tabs-on-Hanging-Folders-tp58019.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml+s1100894n2h3@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Creative Idea Shares, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Lois Folla

Screenshot_20210320-111837.jpg (390K) Download Attachment
Screenshot_20210320-111848.jpg (214K) Download Attachment

Photo samples 😍

Lois Folla
stampwithlois@gmail.com
732-598-5026

Shop: www.loisfolla.stampinup.net
Blog: www.StampinPress.com

On Sat, Mar 20, 2021, 11:16 AM SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via Creative Idea Shares <ml%2Bs1100894n58021h67@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
stampingal@live.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+Built+in+Tabs+on+Hanging+Folders
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingal@live.com

Do you have a photo?

Jeanne Moss
BluegrassStamper@
Join Bluegrass Stampers on FB

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 20, 2021, at 11:04 AM, SUDSOL [Lois Folla] via Creative Idea Shares <ml+s1100894n58019h30@.nabble> wrote:

StampWithLois@...?subject=Built in Tabs on Hanging Folders
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: StampWithLois@

Hi Stampers!

I've seen these folders a while ago but stored my cardstock differently. Once we move into our new build I'll be storing my cardstock in a beautiful filing cabinet. When I saw these again I thought. Omg. Problem solved when new in colors are added and when they revamp our colors which should be soon. I would not have to redo the position of the plastic tabs praise the Lord! Lol

Happy Saturday!

Lois Folla

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Lois Folla, please change the email address to: StampWithLois@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/Built-in-Tabs-on-Hanging-Folders-tp58019.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml+s1100894n2h3@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Moss, please change the email address to: stampingal@live.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/Built-in-Tabs-on-Hanging-Folders-tp58019p58021.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml%2Bs1100894n2h78@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Linda Pastva-Callahan
In reply to this post by Lois Folla

I have used a 2- drawer filing cabinet with hanging folders for years: the current colors on 1 row (rainbow sorted) and the In Colors and neutrals on another.  I am able to store most of my scraps within each folder too.  No problems with warping.  I also have my cabinet on a rolling dolly (Harbor Freight) ; SOOO much easier.  Just don't open both rows at the same time--- (Don't ask me how I know....!!)  You know how it is when those creative juices are flowing...

Linda Pastva-Callahan
Leechburg, PA
Demo in western PA since Feb. 2007

On 03/20/2021 11:04 AM SUDSOL [Lois Folla] via Creative Idea Shares <ml+s1100894n58019h25@.nabble> wrote:

StampWithLois@gmail.com?subject=Built in Tabs on Hanging Folders

Hi Stampers!

Happy Saturday!

Lois Folla

To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml+s1100894n2h98@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Lois Folla

Linda.... lol I also know from experience why not to open both draws at the same time.  Lol 

Thanks for sharing. My office will be white, riser desk will have black accents so I am going to go with all white. Just call me Monk. Lol

But I like your way of thinking easier to recognize by your color system. I'll try to consider that before ordering. 😆

Thank you ❤

Lois Folla

On Sat, Mar 20, 2021, 11:32 AM SUDSOL [Linda Pastva-Callahan] via Creative Idea Shares <ml%2Bs1100894n58024h60@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
happyloyzo21@comcast.net?subject=Re:+SU!:+Built+in+Tabs+on+Hanging+Folders
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: happyloyzo21@comcast.net

I have used a 2- drawer filing cabinet with hanging folders for years: the current colors on 1 row (rainbow sorted) and the In Colors and neutrals on another.  I am able to store most of my scraps within each folder too.  No problems with warping.  I also have my cabinet on a rolling dolly (Harbor Freight) ; SOOO much easier.  Just don't open both rows at the same time--- (Don't ask me how I know....!!)  You know how it is when those creative juices are flowing...

Linda Pastva-Callahan
Leechburg, PA

On 03/20/2021 11:04 AM SUDSOL [Lois Folla] via Creative Idea Shares <ml+s1100894n58019h25@.nabble> wrote:

Hi Stampers!

Happy Saturday!

Lois Folla

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Linda Pastva-Callahan, please change the email address to: happyloyzo21@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/Built-in-Tabs-on-Hanging-Folders-tp58019p58024.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml%2Bs1100894n2h78@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Sandy England

I use this system for any pack of card stock I open. 

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 20, 2021, at 11:43 AM, SUDSOL [Lois Folla] via Creative Idea Shares <ml+s1100894n58025h74@.nabble> wrote:

StampWithLois@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Built in Tabs on Hanging Folders

Linda.... lol I also know from experience why not to open both draws at the same time. Lol

Thanks for sharing. My office will be white, riser desk will have black accents so I am going to go with all white. Just call me Monk. Lol

But I like your way of thinking easier to recognize by your color system. I'll try to consider that before ordering. 😆

Thank you ❤

Lois Folla

On Sat, Mar 20, 2021, 11:32 AM SUDSOL [Linda Pastva-Callahan] via Creative Idea Shares <ml%2Bs1100894n58024h60@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
happyloyzo21@comcast.net?subject=Re:+SU!:+Built+in+Tabs+on+Hanging+Folders
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: happyloyzo21@comcast.net

I have used a 2- drawer filing cabinet with hanging folders for years: the current colors on 1 row (rainbow sorted) and the In Colors and neutrals on another. I am able to store most of my scraps within each folder too. No problems with warping. I also have my cabinet on a rolling dolly (Harbor Freight) ; SOOO much easier. Just don't open both rows at the same time--- (Don't ask me how I know....!!) You know how it is when those creative juices are flowing...
Linda Pastva-Callahan
Leechburg, PA

Hi Stampers!
Happy Saturday!

Lois Folla

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Linda Pastva-Callahan, please change the email address to: happyloyzo21@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/Built-in-Tabs-on-Hanging-Folders-tp58019p58024.html

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/Built-in-Tabs-on-Hanging-Folders-tp58019p58025.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml+s1100894n2h61@.nabble
Sandy England