Asking a personal favor

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Asking a personal favor

joyce pacer
My aunt that is 93 fractured her hip a few weeks ago.  She is now in a nursing home where she can get physical therapy.  She is very depressed.  She does love cards and gets excited when she receives one.
I would love to do a card shower for her and I am asking that if you can, please send her a card.

Ernestine Hayes 86 Township Road 1227Procterville, Ohio 45669

That is her home address, which they are hoping to bring her home and get at home help soon; in the meantime, her daughter lives with her and will take the cards to her.
Please give her spirits a lift.

Thank you so much. Joyce Pacer
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Asking a personal favor

Pamela Parker

Joyce,

Sent a card off today.  Praying for your Aunt’s recovery

Pam

On Mar 1, 2021, at 7:09 PM, SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Card Requests <ml+s1100894n57750h37@.nabble> wrote:

joycepacer@comcast.net?subject=Asking a personal favor
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: joycepacer@

My aunt that is 93 fractured her hip a few weeks ago. She is now in a nursing home where she can get physical therapy. She is very depressed. She does love cards and gets excited when she receives one.
I would love to do a card shower for her and I am asking that if you can, please send her a card.

That is her home address, which they are hoping to bring her home and get at home help soon; in the meantime, her daughter lives with her and will take the cards to her.

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to joyce pacer, please change the email address to: joycepacer@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Asking-a-personal-favor-tp57750.html
To start a new topic under Card Requests, email ml+s1100894n66h33@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Card Requests, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Asking a personal favor

joyce pacer

Thanks so much.
On 03/03/2021 1:01 PM SUDSOL [Pamela Parker] via Card Requests <ml+s1100894n57771h15@.nabble> wrote:

parkerp78@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Asking a personal favor
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: parkerp78@

Joyce,

Sent a card off today.  Praying for your Aunt’s recovery

Pam

On Mar 1, 2021, at 7:09 PM, SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Card Requests <ml+s1100894n57750h37@.nabble> wrote:

joycepacer@?subject=Asking a personal favor
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: joycepacer@

My aunt that is 93 fractured her hip a few weeks ago. She is now in a nursing home where she can get physical therapy. She is very depressed. She does love cards and gets excited when she receives one.

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to joyce pacer, please change the email address to: joycepacer@
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Asking-a-personal-favor-tp57750.html
To start a new topic under Card Requests, email ml+s1100894n66h33@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Card Requests, click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Pamela Parker, please change the email address to: parkerp78@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Asking-a-personal-favor-tp57750p57771.html
To start a new topic under Card Requests, email ml+s1100894n66h60@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat