25 years and Counting - Lets Have a Pin-a-Thon!

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

25 years and Counting - Lets Have a Pin-a-Thon!

Patti Scanlan
Administrator
January 29th will be my 25th Anniversary with Stampin' Up! WOW!!  I really don't think I could have ever done it without my fantastic SU! friends, and the help, encouragement, and sharing on SUDSOL.

I'd like to celebrate by handing out some FREE SUDSOL time!

Every current paid member has the chance to earn 25 days of SUDSOL for Free!

How to participate:
Starting tomorrow, January 19, 2021, pin one or more stamped samples to any of your SUDSOL StamPINboards each day of the week until January 29th at Midnight (MST).  

You can pin any sample that uses a current SU! stamp set, pinned from anywhere on the web or uploaded - they do not have to be your original creations!  

Added bonus:  If you pin the first sample for a stamp set where we don’t have any samples already, you will get an EXTRA 7 days!

How to PIN instructions here:  http://sudsol.org/member/articles/how-to-pin-from-the-web/ 

Want to pin from a mobile device?  Try these instructions for Chrome on an iPad, iPhone or Android device.

Patti Scanlan Fort Peck, Montana
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: 25 years and Counting - Lets Have a Pin-a-Thon!

Patti Scanlan
Administrator
Thanks to those that have already started participating in the Pin-A-Thon!

Haven't started? .... that's ok! :) If you post enough to cover the missed days - that works too! 

10 pinned samples by January 29th - gets you 25 days free SUDSOL added to your subscription! Do them all at once, wait until the last day - do one every day... it's all good :)

Happy pinning!!
Patti

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: 25 years and Counting - Lets Have a Pin-a-Thon!

Patti Scanlan
Administrator
Wow.. lots of great samples being shared!! THANK YOU SO MUCH for helping me celebrate! :)

Keep it going... a few more days to get your 10 (or more) samples loaded and get 25 days free SUDSOL added to your subscription!!

If you've done your 10... drop me a note at patti@sudsol.com and I can get you credited early!!

Patti

Patti Scanlan wrote
Thanks to those that have already started participating in the Pin-A-Thon!

Haven't started? .... that's ok! :) If you post enough to cover the missed days - that works too! 

10 pinned samples by January 29th - gets you 25 days free SUDSOL added to your subscription! Do them all at once, wait until the last day - do one every day... it's all good :)

Happy pinning!!
Patti