classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

12 x 12 Storage????

Nola Burkhard
Help!

I have so many packages of our great 12 x 12 from several years. How do you store yours?
I am looking to buy something to put a lot of it in. I have lots of the clear storage containers from different big box stores that hold several in one, but I am looking for something to put all of those and the loose ones IN.
Some kind of hutch, rack, ????
I'd love to hear how you store yours, please also provide a LINK or the STORE name you got them from.

Help, Help, HELP!!! Nola
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: 12 x 12 Storage????

grantj

Nola,

I use Kalax Shelves from IKEA with the Stamp n' Storage 12x12 inserts. Stamp n' Storage also has 12x12 paper crates.

I keep the Kalax short because of the weight of paper.

Kalax inserts

Paper Crate

I do not use the 12x12 paper crate as I have two of their rolling 8.5x11 storage units. Holds all the 48 colors, plus 4 years of In Colors.

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

On 03/30/2021 1:12 PM SUDSOL [Nola Burkhard] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n58171h0@.nabble> wrote:

Nolaburkhard@icloud.com?subject=12 x 12 Storage????
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Nolaburkhard@

Help!

I have so many packages of our great 12 x 12 from several years. How do you store yours?
I am looking to buy something to put a lot of it in. I have lots of the clear storage containers from different big box stores that hold several in one, but I am looking for something to put all of those and the loose ones IN.
I'd love to hear how you store yours, please also provide a LINK or the STORE name you got them from.

Help, Help, HELP!!! Nola

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Nola Burkhard, please change the email address to: Nolaburkhard@icloud.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/12-x-12-Storage-tp58171.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h92@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: 12 x 12 Storage????

donnab07
In reply to this post by Nola Burkhard

I use the Stamp n Storage 12 x 12 paper crates.

Donna Bagwell

From: ml+s1100894n58171h43@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n58171h43@.nabble]
Sent: Tuesday, March 30, 2021 11:13 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <donna@>
Subject: SU!: 12 x 12 Storage????

Nolaburkhard@icloud.com?subject=12%20x%2012%20Storage????

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Nolaburkhard@icloud.com

Help!

Help, Help, HELP!!! Nola

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Nola Burkhard, please change the email address to: Nolaburkhard@icloud.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/12-x-12-Storage-tp58171.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h35@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Jeanne Moss
In reply to this post by grantj

I have storage from Stamp n Storage and it’s great!

But, I also use the storage “cubes” from Thirty-One.  They are kind of like canvas and very sturdy with good strong handles.  They hold a LOT and will fit in a cabinet or on a shelf.

I’ve attached pictures, but NO JUDGING!  LOL

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss
BluegrassStamper@
www.BluegrassStamper.com
Join Bluegrass Stampers on FB

On Mar 30, 2021, at 2:32 PM, SUDSOL [grantj] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n58172h73@.nabble> wrote:

revjanstamps@comcast.net?subject=Re: SU!: 12 x 12 Storage????
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@

Nola,

I use Kalax Shelves from IKEA with the Stamp n' Storage 12x12 inserts. Stamp n' Storage also has 12x12 paper crates.

Kalax inserts

Paper Crate

I do not use the 12x12 paper crate as I have two of their rolling 8.5x11 storage units. Holds all the 48 colors, plus 4 years of In Colors.

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

On 03/30/2021 1:12 PM SUDSOL [Nola Burkhard] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n58171h0@.nabble> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Nolaburkhard@

Help!

Help, Help, HELP!!! Nola

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/12-x-12-Storage-tp58171p58172.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h34@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Nola Burkhard

These are great suggestions.
Keep’em comin’!!!

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 30, 2021, at 11:44 AM, SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n58174h70@.nabble> wrote:

stampingal@live.com?subject=Re: SU!: 12 x 12 Storage????
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingal@

I have storage from Stamp n Storage and it’s great!

But, I also use the storage “cubes” from Thirty-One.  They are kind of like canvas and very sturdy with good strong handles.  They hold a LOT and will fit in a cabinet or on a shelf.

I’ve attached pictures, but NO JUDGING!  LOL

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss
BluegrassStamper@
www.BluegrassStamper.com
Join Bluegrass Stampers on FB

On Mar 30, 2021, at 2:32 PM, SUDSOL [grantj] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n58172h73@.nabble> wrote:

revjanstamps@comcast.net?subject=Re: SU!: 12 x 12 Storage????
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@

Nola,

Kalax inserts

Paper Crate

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

Help!

Help, Help, HELP!!! Nola

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/12-x-12-Storage-tp58171p58172.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h34@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Moss, please change the email address to: stampingal@live.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/12-x-12-Storage-tp58171p58174.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h69@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Linda Pastva-Callahan
In reply to this post by Nola Burkhard

Stamp n Storage 12" x 12" freestanding cube can hold 15 layers or 12 ..I love mine!!

Linda Pastva-Callahan 
Leechburg, PA 
Demo in western PA since 2007
On 03/30/2021 2:12 PM SUDSOL [Nola Burkhard] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n58171h37@.nabble> wrote:

Help!

Help, Help, HELP!!! Nola

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h29@.nabble