viewing customer's selected for new catalog

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

viewing customer's selected for new catalog

Blythe Klipple

Isn’t it possible to view the list of those customers to whom we’ve sent new catalogs?  If yes, what’s the ‘path’ ?  If no, then OK.  I want to double check a few before I mail them again perhaps.

Many thanks and good Sunday morning.

~Blythe

Blythe Klipple, UPDATES/FAQ COORDINATOR

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: viewing customer's selected for new catalog

Mary Costello

Go to your customer list in customer manager. Under the list is a table of mailings. Click on "View" on the 2020 catalog line and you should list.

On Sun, May 17, 2020, 9:15 AM SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n53391h42@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
blythek@mac.com?subject=viewing+customer's+selected+for+new+catalog
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@mac.com

Isn’t it possible to view the list of those customers to whom we’ve sent new catalogs?  If yes, what’s the ‘path’ ?  If no, then OK.  I want to double check a few before I mail them again perhaps.

~Blythe

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Blythe Klipple, please change the email address to: blythek@mac.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/viewing-customer-s-selected-for-new-catalog-tp53391.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h14@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: viewing customer's selected for new catalog

Blythe Klipple

That’s what I tried Mary, and either my computer is having a bad day or that view click isn’t working today.  I’m glad to know that what I intuitively tried was the right thing.  Maybe.  :)

Thank you.  

~Blythe

On May 17, 2020, at 8:24 AM, SUDSOL [Mary Costello] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n53392h19@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

maryscostello@gmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20viewing%20customer's%20selected%20for%20new%20catalog
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: maryscostello@gmail.com

Go to your customer list in customer manager. Under the list is a table of mailings. Click on "View" on the 2020 catalog line and you should list.

On Sun, May 17, 2020, 9:15 AM SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n53391h42@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
blythek@mac.com?subject=viewing+customer's+selected+for+new+catalog
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@mac.com

Isn’t it possible to view the list of those customers to whom we’ve sent new catalogs? If yes, what’s the ‘path’ ? If no, then OK. I want to double check a few before I mail them again perhaps.

~Blythe

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Blythe Klipple, please change the email address to: blythek@mac.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/viewing-customer-s-selected-for-new-catalog-tp53391.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h14@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Mary Costello, please change the email address to: maryscostello@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/viewing-customer-s-selected-for-new-catalog-tp53391p53392.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, ml+s1100894n3h60@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.