classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

video editor needed -- PLEASE help

wingersonk

Hi 

I have been having problems with the Windows Movie Maker video editor. So easy to use, but unfortunately, Microsoft no longer supports it.  I do all my editing on my PC   I have tried several other programs, but I'm finding myself very confused.

If you edit videos; which programs do you use and why did you choose them

I would greatly appreciate your sharing the information!!!!

--
Kathleen Wingerson
Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Grants Pass, OR

Visit my Blog
Visit my YouTube Channel
E-mail:  kathleenstamps5@gmail.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: video editor needed -- PLEASE help

Sara Levin

I use Photoshop Premiere Elements.  It's quick edit level is almost the same as movie maker.  And, there are two more advanced levels if you feel like you need more  editing tools -- all in the one program.

Sara
Sara Levin

Get the Stamping Sunday Tutorial Bundle FREE with $40 purchase or purchase it HERE

Get the Stampin' Glam Squad Tutorial Bundle FREE with a $50 purchase in my store
or purchase it HERE
theartfulinker@gmail.com (e-mail)
theartfulinker.com
  (blog)
www.theartfulinker.stampinup.net (24/7 shopping)
The Artful Inker (Facebook)
@theartfulinker (Twitter)
The Artful Inker (Google+)

On Fri, Jan 17, 2020 at 6:30 PM SUDSOL [wingersonk] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n51326h98@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
kathleen@kathleenstamps.com?subject=video+editor+needed+--+PLEASE+help
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: kathleen@kathleenstamps.com

Hi

I have been having problems with the Windows Movie Maker video editor. So easy to use, but unfortunately, Microsoft no longer supports it. I do all my editing on my PC I have tried several other programs, but I'm finding myself very confused.

--
Kathleen Wingerson
Grants Pass, OR

Visit my Blog
Visit my YouTube Channel
E-mail: kathleenstamps5@gmail.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to wingersonk, please change the email address to: kathleen@kathleenstamps.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/video-editor-needed-PLEASE-help-tp51326.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h85@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: video editor needed -- PLEASE help

Libby Dyson
In reply to this post by wingersonk

I use Camtasia 2019 but you have to pay for it. 
I have found these alternatives which are free. I don't know how easy they are to use, you'll have to experiment. Now I looked up Windows 10 as that's when I think Windows Movie Maker became unsupported. This is what I found

Let us know which one works for you as others may like the advice for use in their videos 

On Sat, 18 Jan 2020 at 10:30, SUDSOL [wingersonk] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n51326h83@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
kathleen@kathleenstamps.com?subject=video+editor+needed+--+PLEASE+help
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: kathleen@kathleenstamps.com

Hi

I have been having problems with the Windows Movie Maker video editor. So easy to use, but unfortunately, Microsoft no longer supports it. I do all my editing on my PC I have tried several other programs, but I'm finding myself very confused.

--
Kathleen Wingerson
Grants Pass, OR

Visit my Blog
Visit my YouTube Channel
E-mail: kathleenstamps5@gmail.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to wingersonk, please change the email address to: kathleen@kathleenstamps.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/video-editor-needed-PLEASE-help-tp51326.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h70@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

--