classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

very juicy stamp pads

Kelly Taranto
Hi SUDSOL friends,

I am having trouble with some of my stamp pads. They are very juicy all of a sudden- so much so that I can't stamp a clear image. I'm wondering if anyone has had this problem and if so, how did you fix it?  (BTW, I have not added any reinker, in fact, my Real Red is brand new.)

Thanks!
Kelly
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: very juicy stamp pads

Linda Moore

I use an uninked ink spot to soak up the "extra" ink.

On Oct 28, 2017 5:02 PM, "SUDSOL [Kelly Taranto] via Product Q&As" <ml%2Bs1100894n38989h71@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
kltaranto@gmail.com?subject=very+juicy+stamp+pads
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: kltaranto@gmail.com

Hi SUDSOL friends,

I am having trouble with some of my stamp pads. They are very juicy all of a sudden- so much so that I can't stamp a clear image. I'm wondering if anyone has had this problem and if so, how did you fix it?  (BTW, I have not added any reinker, in fact, my Real Red is brand new.)

Thanks!
Kelly

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Kelly Taranto, please change the email address to: kltaranto@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/very-juicy-stamp-pads-tp38989.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h86@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Product Q&As, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: very juicy stamp pads

Coleen Astalos
Administrator
In reply to this post by Kelly Taranto

If it's a problem, you can use a paper towel to soak up some of the ink.

Coleen

Coleen Astalos, Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Alamosa, CO, coleen@sudsol.com
See my website at http://alamosa.stampinup.net
Are you a demonstrator? Join me on SUDSOL - Your 24/7 Upline!

From: ml+s1100894n38989h4@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n38989h4@.nabble]
Sent: Saturday, October 28, 2017 3:02 PM
To: SUDSOL Group
Subject: SU!: very juicy stamp pads

kltaranto@gmail.com?subject=very%20juicy%20stamp%20pads

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: kltaranto@gmail.com

Hi SUDSOL friends,

Thanks!
Kelly

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Kelly Taranto, please change the email address to: kltaranto@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/very-juicy-stamp-pads-tp38989.html

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h19@n7.nabble.com

Coleen Astalos
SLB Member

Reply | Threaded
|

Barbara Stitt
In reply to this post by Linda Moore

Great idea Linda!

Sent from my iPad

On Oct 28, 2017, at 5:05 PM, SUDSOL [Linda Moore] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n38990h36@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

moorefunstamping@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: very juicy stamp pads
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: moorefunstamping@gmail.com

On Oct 28, 2017 5:02 PM, "SUDSOL [Kelly Taranto] via Product Q&As" <ml%2Bs1100894n38989h71@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Hi SUDSOL friends,

I am having trouble with some of my stamp pads. They are very juicy all of a sudden- so much so that I can't stamp a clear image. I'm wondering if anyone has had this problem and if so, how did you fix it? (BTW, I have not added any reinker, in fact, my Real Red is brand new.)

Thanks!
Kelly

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h86@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Linda Moore, please change the email address to: moorefunstamping@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/very-juicy-stamp-pads-tp38989p38990.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h20@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Maria Pobre

Great idea! Solves the issue and puts the excess ink to use!!!

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre (on Guam)
Your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator!

On Oct 29, 2017, at 7:05 AM, SUDSOL [Linda Moore] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n38990h22@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: moorefunstamping@gmail.com

Hi SUDSOL friends,

I am having trouble with some of my stamp pads. They are very juicy all of a sudden- so much so that I can't stamp a clear image. I'm wondering if anyone has had this problem and if so, how did you fix it? (BTW, I have not added any reinker, in fact, my Real Red is brand new.)

Thanks!
Kelly

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Linda Moore, please change the email address to: moorefunstamping@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/very-juicy-stamp-pads-tp38989p38990.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h6@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Cathy Hansen

You are a genius!  No wasting ink!!!  Thanks for this great tip!

Sent from my iPad

On Oct 28, 2017, at 3:05 PM, SUDSOL [Linda Moore] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n38990h93@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Hi SUDSOL friends,

Thanks!
Kelly

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h77@n7.nabble.com