shuttle from airport

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
11 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

shuttle from airport

Kathleen Brandt
I will be arriving in SLC on Wednesday. Which shuttle should I take to Little America hotel?
Thanks ladies. I am excited to be going,
Katie Brandt
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: shuttle from airport

Debbie Dutchess

Here is the number that I called to make my transportation arrangements. Copied from info from SU ~

Airport Transportation 
Express Shuttle has offered discounted rates to and from your hotel. To make your reservation with Express 
Shuttle, please call 800-397-0773. Let them know you are with Stampin’ Up! ®
 to receive the discounted price. 

If you prefer, taxis and other commercial transportation are available outside the baggage claim. Taxi fare is 
approximately $20 USD one way. 

Debbie Dutchess
Sr. Supervisor
Stampin' Up! Independent Demonstrator
www.debbied.stampinup.net
www.debbiedsstampstudio.com
DeeLeeD@
317-372-5159

-----Original Message-----
From: SUDSOL [Kathleen Brandt] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n11748h27@.nabble>
To: SUDSOL Group <DeeLeeD@>
Sent: Mon, Jul 14, 2014 4:38 pm
Subject: SU!: shuttle from airport

stampingwithkate@gmail.com?subject=shuttle from airport
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingwithkate@gmail.com

I will be arriving in SLC on Wednesday. Which shuttle should I take to Little America hotel?
Katie Brandt

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Kathleen Brandt, please change the email address to: stampingwithkate@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/shuttle-from-airport-tp11748.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h32@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Re: shuttle from airport

Judi Carpenter

It sounds like people are not aware of the cheapest (and often best) method for reaching the downtown/convention center area.  It's using the train.  I think it's called TRAX.  It is now available at the airport!  I will definitely be using it again this year.  The fare is low (I think you might have to buy your ticket before you board (In fact, I'm sure you do) and it is fast and comfortable.  I'm a senior, and that fare is half of the regular fare, if I remember correctly.  The link below will take to a map of the Green Line, which runs from the airport to the downtown area. 

Hope this helps!

Judi

Judi Carpenter, Decatur, IL
I love being your Stampin' Up! demonstrator!
Manager, Haf2Stamp Team
Phone: 217-875-0092
Visit my website: www.judicarpenter.stampinup.net
my blog: www.judicarpenterstamps.typepad.com
my Mary Kay site: www.marykay.com/judicarpenter

In a message dated 7/14/2014 4:04:32 P.M. Central Daylight Time, ml-node+s1100894n11749h16@.nabble writes:
DeeLeeD@aol.com?subject=Re: SU!: shuttle from airport
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: DeeLeeD@

Here is the number that I called to make my transportation arrangements. Copied from info from SU ~

Airport Transportation 
Express Shuttle has offered discounted rates to and from your hotel. To make your reservation with Express 

If you prefer, taxis and other commercial transportation are available outside the baggage claim. Taxi fare is 

Debbie Dutchess
Sr. Supervisor
DeeLeeD@
317-372-5159

From: SUDSOL [Kathleen Brandt] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n11748h27@.nabble>

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingwithkate@gmail.com

Katie Brandt

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Kathleen Brandt, please change the email address to: stampingwithkate@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/shuttle-from-airport-tp11748.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h32@n5.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to debbie dutchess, please change the email address to: DeeLeeD@aol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/shuttle-from-airport-tp11748p11749.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h90@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: shuttle from airport

Sheri Thompson

TRAX is only a few dollars.
TRAX is at the end of the airport outside. It can be perceived as a long walk, but it's really not that bad.
Know which stop you want by calling your hotel ahead of time or try to talking with a local on the train to help you.

Sheri Thompson, SU! Demo since 2002
and proud to serve YOU for 11 years!

I can help inspire you to create unique cards, gifts, and scrapbooks
that you can share with friends and family for years to come.
Inspire. Create. Share. Stampin' Up! It's more than just stamps!

W: www.travelingstamps.stampinup.net
T: 214-556-9319
E: sheri@travelingstamps.com
Blog: www.sisterhoodofthetravelingstamps.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/sisterhoodofthetravelingstamps
Twitter: www.twitter.com/travelingstamps
Order 24/7 at My On-line Store
YouTube: www.youtube.com/travelingstamps
Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/travelingstamps

Switch your blog from Blogger to WordPress for under $40.  Click here for details.

To keep receiving my email newsletters, sign up or update your preferences here.
Thanks!

--------- Original Message ---------
Subject: SU!: Re: Re: shuttle from airport
From: "SUDSOL [Judi Carpenter] via Business Talk" <ml-node+s1100894n11750h69@.nabble>
Date: 7/14/14 4:17 pm
To: "SUDSOL Group" <sheri@>

jcarpy02@aol.com?subject=Re: SU!: Re: shuttle from airport
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: jcarpy02@

It sounds like people are not aware of the cheapest (and often best) method for reaching the downtown/convention center area.  It's using the train.  I think it's called TRAX.  It is now available at the airport!  I will definitely be using it again this year.  The fare is low (I think you might have to buy your ticket before you board (In fact, I'm sure you do) and it is fast and comfortable.  I'm a senior, and that fare is half of the regular fare, if I remember correctly.  The link below will take to a map of the Green Line, which runs from the airport to the downtown area. 

Hope this helps!

Judi

Manager, Haf2Stamp Team

In a message dated 7/14/2014 4:04:32 P.M. Central Daylight Time,ml-node+s1100894n11749h16@.nabblewrites:
DeeLeeD@?subject=Re: SU!: shuttle from airport
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author:DeeLeeD@

Airport Transportation 

Debbie Dutchess
Sr. Supervisor
DeeLeeD@
317-372-5159

stampingwithkate@?subject=shuttle from airport
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author:stampingwithkate@

Katie Brandt

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Kathleen Brandt, please change the email address to: stampingwithkate@
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h32@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to debbie dutchess, please change the email address to: DeeLeeD@
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/shuttle-from-airport-tp11748p11749.html

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Judi Carpenter, please change the email address to: jcarpy02@aol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/shuttle-from-airport-tp11748p11750.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h12@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.
Sheri Thompson demo since 2002... W: www.travelingstamps.stampinup.net... T: 214-556-9319... E: sheri@travelingstamps.com... Blog: www.sisterhoodofthetravelingstamps.com... Facebook: www.facebook.com/sisterhoodofthetravelingstamps... Twitter: www.twitter.com/travelingstamps... YouTube: www.youtube.com/travelingstamps... Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/travelingstamps/...
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: RE: shuttle from airport

Debbie Dutchess

The Express Shuttle is only $7 each way. Make sure to let them know you're with SU to get this discount.

Debbie Dutchess

From: SUDSOL [Sheri Thompson] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n11751h20@.nabble>
Sent: Mon, Jul 14, 2014 5:28 pm
Subject: SU!: RE: shuttle from airport

sheri@travelingstamps.com?subject=RE: shuttle from airport
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sheri@travelingstamps.com

TRAX is only a few dollars.
TRAX is at the end of the airport outside. It can be perceived as a long walk, but it's really not that bad.
Know which stop you want by calling your hotel ahead of time or try to talking with a local on the train to help you.

Sheri Thompson, SU! Demo since 2002
and proud to serve YOU for 11 years!

I can help inspire you to create unique cards, gifts, and scrapbooks
that you can share with friends and family for years to come.
Inspire. Create. Share. Stampin' Up! It's more than just stamps!

W: www.travelingstamps.stampinup.net
T: 214-556-9319
E: sheri@travelingstamps.com
Blog: www.sisterhoodofthetravelingstamps.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/sisterhoodofthetravelingstamps
Twitter: www.twitter.com/travelingstamps
Order 24/7 at My On-line Store
YouTube: www.youtube.com/travelingstamps
Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/travelingstamps

Switch your blog from Blogger to WordPress for under $40.  Click here for details.

To keep receiving my email newsletters, sign up or update your preferences here.
Thanks!

--------- Original Message ---------
Subject: SU!: Re: Re: shuttle from airport
From: "SUDSOL [Judi Carpenter] via Business Talk" <ml-node+s1100894n11750h69@.nabble>
Date: 7/14/14 4:17 pm
To: "SUDSOL Group" <sheri@>

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: jcarpy02@

Hope this helps!

Judi

Manager, Haf2Stamp Team

In a message dated 7/14/2014 4:04:32 P.M. Central Daylight Time,ml-node+s1100894n11749h16@.nabblewrites:
DeeLeeD@?subject=Re: SU!: shuttle from airport
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author:DeeLeeD@

Airport Transportation 

Debbie Dutchess
Sr. Supervisor
DeeLeeD@
317-372-5159

stampingwithkate@?subject=shuttle from airport
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author:stampingwithkate@

Katie Brandt

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Kathleen Brandt, please change the email address to: stampingwithkate@
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h32@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to debbie dutchess, please change the email address to: DeeLeeD@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Judi Carpenter, please change the email address to: jcarpy02@aol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/shuttle-from-airport-tp11748p11750.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h12@.nabble
Sheri Thompson SUDSOL coordinator... W: www.travelingstamps.stampinup.net... T: 214-556-9319... E: sheri@travelingstamps.com... Blog: www.sisterhoodofthetravelingstamps.com... Facebook: www.facebook.com/sisterhoodofthetravelingstamps... Twitter: www.twitter.com/travelingstamps... YouTube: www.youtube.com/travelingstamps... Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/travelingstamps/...

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sheri Thompson, please change the email address to: sheri@travelingstamps.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/shuttle-from-airport-tp11748p11751.html
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: shuttle from airport

Cherie Hunt
In reply to this post by Kathleen Brandt

I called Express Shuttle and got a reservation.  My plane doesn't
arrive in SLC until Tuesday night at 10 p.m.  I wanted to make
sure there was a shuttle that ran that late.  Tell them you are
part of SU!.  My fee was $7 and you can use a credit card or
pay the driver in cash....
Just wanted you to know....
Cherie Hunt, OH.
----- Original Message -----
To: huntabc@ctcn.net
Sent: Monday, July 14, 2014 4:39 PM

stampingwithkate@gmail.com

Katie Brandt

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h76@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Kathleen Brandt
Kathleen Brandt wrote
Katie Brandt
Thank you all, I now have an idea of what to do
warmly,
Katie
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Re: Re: shuttle from airport

Diane Haman
In reply to this post by Judi Carpenter

Yes the train was fast easy and cheap!  I took it there and back to leave'. Just follow the trail of demonstrators you can't go wrong!
Diane haman

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 14, 2014, at 2:17 PM, "SUDSOL [Judi Carpenter] via Business Talk" <ml-node+s1100894n11750h99@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: jcarpy02@aol.com

Hope this helps!

Judi

Manager, Haf2Stamp Team

In a message dated 7/14/2014 4:04:32 P.M. Central Daylight Time, ml-node+s1100894n11749h16@.nabble writes:
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: DeeLeeD@

Airport Transportation 

Debbie Dutchess
Sr. Supervisor
DeeLeeD@
317-372-5159

Katie Brandt

If you want the reply to go ONLY to debbie dutchess, please change the email address to: DeeLeeD@aol.com

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h42@n5.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Re: Re: Re: shuttle from airport

Sue Myers

Katie,
I am also arriving Wednesday morning (10:45 a.m. by Delta) and have called the number for the Xpress Shuttle (800-397-0773).  You can make reservations and go to the desk by the baggage claim to check in for the shuttle.  I called this afternoon and they gave me a discount since I was with Stampin'Up!  It is going to be $7.00 to get to the hotel and I also made reservations for return to the airport - another $7.00. 

I am leaving Sunday at 1:52 so will get picked up around 11:00 a.m. by the shuttle service.  I find this easy and dependable.

Eager to see you.  What time do you get to SLC?
Sue

Sue Myers
Stampin'Up! Demonstrator
(317) 258-3669
To place orders on line at any time go to my website:
http://www.suemyers.stampinup.net/

On Monday, July 14, 2014 7:52 PM, SUDSOL [Diane Haman] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n11756h98@.nabble> wrote:

drhaman@comcast.net?subject=Re: SU!: Re: Re: shuttle from airport
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: drhaman@

Yes the train was fast easy and cheap!  I took it there and back to leave'. Just follow the trail of demonstrators you can't go wrong!
Diane haman

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 14, 2014, at 2:17 PM, "SUDSOL [Judi Carpenter] via Business Talk" < ml-node+s1100894n11750h99@.nabble > wrote:

jcarpy02@?subject=Re: SU!: Re: shuttle from airport

Hope this helps!

Judi

Manager, Haf2Stamp Team
Visit my website: http://www.judicarpenter.stampinup.net/
my blog: http://www.judicarpenterstamps.typepad.com/

Airport Transportation 

Debbie Dutchess
Sr. Supervisor
DeeLeeD@
317-372-5159

From: SUDSOL [Kathleen Brandt] via Business Talk < ml-node+s1100894n11748h27@.nabble >
To: SUDSOL Group < DeeLeeD@ >

Katie Brandt

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Judi Carpenter, please change the email address to: jcarpy02@
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h42@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Diane Haman, please change the email address to: drhaman@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/shuttle-from-airport-tp11748p11756.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h55@.nabble

Reply | Threaded
|

Kim Douds
Katie,

Where are you flying in from?  I'm coming in from San Antonio and arriving at 10:30.  The group on my flight are taking the TRAXX.  This is my first convention and I'm also staying at the Little America hotel.  I'm excited too!!  Beyond words.  This is my first convention.

~Kim Douds

Kathleen Brandt wrote
Katie Brandt
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Re: Re: Re: Re: shuttle from airport

Kathleen Brandt
In reply to this post by Sue Myers

I'll be in around 4:00. So glad you're going o be there. Packing now, trying to travel light
love,
Katie

On Mon, Jul 14, 2014 at 10:38 PM, SUDSOL [Sue Myers] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml-node+s1100894n11759h7@n5.nabble.com> wrote:
sue8myers@yahoo.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+Re:+Re:+Re:+shuttle+from+airport
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sue8myers@yahoo.com

Katie,
I am also arriving Wednesday morning (10:45 a.m. by Delta) and have called the number for the Xpress Shuttle <a href="tel:%28800-397-0773" value="+18003970773" target="_blank">(800-397-0773).  You can make reservations and go to the desk by the baggage claim to check in for the shuttle.  I called this afternoon and they gave me a discount since I was with Stampin'Up!  It is going to be $7.00 to get to the hotel and I also made reservations for return to the airport - another $7.00. 

I am leaving Sunday at 1:52 so will get picked up around 11:00 a.m. by the shuttle service.  I find this easy and dependable.

Eager to see you.  What time do you get to SLC?
Sue

Sue Myers
Stampin'Up! Demonstrator
<a href="tel:%28317%29%20258-3669" value="+13172583669" target="_blank">(317) 258-3669
To place orders on line at any time go to my website:
http://www.suemyers.stampinup.net/

On Monday, July 14, 2014 7:52 PM, SUDSOL [Diane Haman] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n11756h98@.nabble> wrote:

drhaman@...?subject=Re: SU!: Re: Re: shuttle from airport
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: drhaman@

Diane haman

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 14, 2014, at 2:17 PM, "SUDSOL [Judi Carpenter] via Business Talk" < ml-node+s1100894n11750h99@.nabble > wrote:

jcarpy02@?subject=Re: SU!: Re: shuttle from airport

Hope this helps!

Judi

Manager, Haf2Stamp Team
Phone: <a href="tel:217-875-0092" value="+12178750092" target="_blank">217-875-0092
Visit my website: http://www.judicarpenter.stampinup.net/
my blog: http://www.judicarpenterstamps.typepad.com/

Airport Transportation 
Shuttle, please call <a href="tel:800-397-0773" value="+18003970773" target="_blank">800-397-0773. Let them know you are with Stampin’ Up! ®

Debbie Dutchess
Sr. Supervisor
DeeLeeD@
<a href="tel:317-372-5159" value="+13173725159" target="_blank">317-372-5159

From: SUDSOL [Kathleen Brandt] via Business Talk < ml-node+s1100894n11748h27@.nabble >
To: SUDSOL Group < DeeLeeD@ >

Katie Brandt
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node%2Bs1100894n3h32@n5.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Judi Carpenter, please change the email address to: jcarpy02@
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h42@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Diane Haman, please change the email address to: drhaman@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/shuttle-from-airport-tp11748p11756.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h55@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sue Myers, please change the email address to: sue8myers@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/shuttle-from-airport-tp11748p11759.html
To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml-node%2Bs1100894n65h93@n5.nabble.com

--
stampingwithkate@gmail.com
stampingwithkate@gmail.comwww.catskillstamper.com
stampingwithkate@gmail.comwww.katiebrandt.stampinup.net
(845) 331-3259 (h)
(845) 532-7382 (c)