replacement tips for markers

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
7 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

replacement tips for markers

Susan Merrell
awhile ago someone posted a place to order replacement tips for SU stamp and write markers.  I ordered them and all was good.  Now I want to order more but the site that I used the last time seems to be frozen in time and won't go thru - tips4markers.blogspot.com
Does anyone know about this site or another place to get the tips?
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: replacement tips for markers

Connie Babbert

Did you try emailing them?  This is what I got off the website (I was able to reach the website, but it has not been updated since 2010!)

tips4markers@yahoo.com

Connie R. Babbert

Stampin' Up! Independent Demonstrator

Order Online 24/7:  www.iluvstamping.stampinup.net

Creative Ideas on my Blog:  www.inkspiredtreasures.com

From: ml+s1100894n40166h53@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n40166h53@.nabble]
Sent: Friday, January 12, 2018 12:28 PM
To: SUDSOL Group
Subject: SU!: replacement tips for markers

spmerrell@mac.com?subject=replacement%20tips%20for%20markers

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: spmerrell@mac.com

awhile ago someone posted a place to order replacement tips for SU stamp and write markers.  I ordered them and all was good.  Now I want to order more but the site that I used the last time seems to be frozen in time and won't go thru - tips4markers.blogspot.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Susan Merrell, please change the email address to: spmerrell@mac.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/replacement-tips-for-markers-tp40166.html

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h81@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: replacement tips for markers

Nola Burkhard

I just take a pair of sharp scissors and cut off the tip at an angle, turn it and cut again. Works like a charm. Just cutting off the very tip.

Hope that helps, Nola

On Jan 12, 2018, at 10:54 AM, SUDSOL [Connie Babbert] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n40168h84@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

iluvstamping@gmail.com?subject=RE:%20replacement%20tips%20for%20markers
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: iluvstamping@gmail.com

Did you try emailing them?  This is what I got off the website (I was able to reach the website, but it has not been updated since 2010!)

tips4markers@yahoo.com

Connie R. Babbert

Creative Ideas on my Blogwww.inkspiredtreasures.com

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: spmerrell@mac.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Susan Merrell, please change the email address to: spmerrell@mac.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/replacement-tips-for-markers-tp40166.html

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h81@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Connie Babbert, please change the email address to: iluvstamping@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/replacement-tips-for-markers-tp40166p40168.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h50@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Product Q&As, click here.

Nola J. Burkhard
Prescott, AZ
978-846-2046
nolaburkhard@icloud.com
Etsy shop: Inkonmypaws

Reply | Threaded
|

RE: replacement tips for markers

Barb Stencel
In reply to this post by Susan Merrell

http://tips4markers.blogspot.com/

It worked for me – took me right to PayPal to pay

From: ml+s1100894n40166h28@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n40166h28@.nabble]
Sent: Friday, January 12, 2018 11:28 AM

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h56@n7.nabble.com

Barb Stencel
www.beelinestamping.com
847-909-1718
barb@beelinestamping.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Jan Farring
In reply to this post by Susan Merrell

It's working for me Susan

I use Chrome and there is a paypal link at the bottom - I ordered from her not too long ago - she was really fast and friendly

Jan

On 1/12/2018 9:28 AM, SUDSOL [Susan Merrell] via Product Q&As wrote:

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h35@n7.nabble.com

-- 
Jan Farring
Independent Stampin' Up Demonstrator
My Blog:  www.jansstampingcreations.com
Demo Website:  http://janfarring.stampinup.net 
541-390-3390
Jan Farring Independent Stampin' Up Demonstrator My Blog: www.jansstampingcreations.com
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: replacement tips for markers

Phyllis Strickland
In reply to this post by Connie Babbert

Agree with Connie!  That’s what I did not long ago.  Well several months, maybe 4.

Phyllis Strickland

From: ml+s1100894n40168h42@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n40168h42@.nabble]
Sent: Friday, January 12, 2018 12:55 PM
Subject: Re: SU!: replacement tips for markers

iluvstamping@gmail.com?subject=RE:%20replacement%20tips%20for%20markers

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: iluvstamping@gmail.com

tips4markers@yahoo.com

Connie R. Babbert

From: ml+s1100894n40166h53@.nabble [ml+s1100894n40166h53@.nabble]

Reply | Threaded
|

Cindy Filley
In reply to this post by Connie Babbert

When I went to the blogspot site, the only option I could get to work was Option 7, which is okay because I have all the markers. It’s unfortunate SU doesn’t offer the tips.

Cindy Filley
Cindyfilley@gmail.com

On Jan 12, 2018, at 12:54 PM, SUDSOL [Connie Babbert] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n40168h57@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

iluvstamping@gmail.com?subject=RE: replacement tips for markers

tips4markers@yahoo.com

Connie R. Babbert

Creative Ideas on my Blogwww.inkspiredtreasures.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Connie Babbert, please change the email address to: iluvstamping@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/replacement-tips-for-markers-tp40166p40168.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h23@n7.nabble.com