regarding the mother of pearl technique

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

regarding the mother of pearl technique

Kathleen Brandt
Do you have to use glossy white card stock? Will shimmery white work? Have a class Friday and I wanted to use this technique
thanks in advance
warmly,
Katie Brandt
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: regarding the mother of pearl technique

Jeanne Walsh

This question came up once before; let me check the archives.

On Mon, Jan 6, 2020, 7:54 PM SUDSOL [Kathleen Brandt] via Product Q&As <ml%2Bs1100894n51161h43@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
stampingwithkate@gmail.com?subject=regarding+the+mother+of+pearl+technique
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingwithkate@gmail.com

Do you have to use glossy white card stock? Will shimmery white work? Have a class Friday and I wanted to use this technique
thanks in advance
warmly,
Katie Brandt

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Kathleen Brandt, please change the email address to: stampingwithkate@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/regarding-the-mother-of-pearl-technique-tp51161.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h26@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Product Q&As, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Barb Stencel
In reply to this post by Kathleen Brandt

I’ve done the technique on shimmer white with beautiful results.

Sent from Xfinity Connect App

------ Original Message ------

To: Barbara Stencel
Sent: January 6, 2020 at 6:54 PM
Subject: SU!: regarding the mother of pearl technique

stampingwithkate@gmail.com?subject=regarding the mother of pearl technique
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingwithkate@

thanks in advance
warmly,
Katie Brandt

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Kathleen Brandt, please change the email address to: stampingwithkate@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/regarding-the-mother-of-pearl-technique-tp51161.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h56@.nabble
Barb Stencel
www.beelinestamping.com
847-909-1718
barb@beelinestamping.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Kathleen Brandt

I'll give that a try. Thank you, I thought it might work
warmly,
Katie
stampingwithkate@gmail.com
stampingwithkate@gmail.comwww.catskillstamper.com
stampingwithkate@gmail.comwww.katiebrandt.stampinup.net
(845) 331-3259 (h)
(845) 532-7382 (c)

On Mon, Jan 6, 2020 at 10:30 PM SUDSOL [Barb Stencel] via Product Q&As <ml%2Bs1100894n51165h93@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
bstencel@comcast.net?subject=Re:+SU!:+regarding+the+mother+of+pearl+technique
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: bstencel@comcast.net

I’ve done the technique on shimmer white with beautiful results.

Sent from Xfinity Connect App

------ Original Message ------

To: Barbara Stencel
Sent: January 6, 2020 at 6:54 PM
Subject: SU!: regarding the mother of pearl technique

stampingwithkate@...?subject=regarding the mother of pearl technique
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingwithkate@

thanks in advance
warmly,
Katie Brandt

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h56@.nabble
Barb Stencel
www.beelinestamping.com
847-909-1718
barb@beelinestamping.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Barb Stencel, please change the email address to: bstencel@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/regarding-the-mother-of-pearl-technique-tp51161p51165.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h52@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.