"Opt Out" in DBWS

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

"Opt Out" in DBWS

Nancy Sutton

I have a question that I hope someone can answer for me.  I have some ladies that Opted Out on my DBWS posts for “Create New E-Card”  I sent out emails to invite them back and they didn’t even know they were Opted Out.  The question is what do they need to do to Opt back IN.  I have no idea.  One lady said she Opted Out of the paper Pumpkin and that was all.  I would like to get them back active.  Any help will be welcome.

Nancy

Nancy Sutton
Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Kingston, On
www.facebook.com/2stamp4you
www.rainbowsandbutterflies.stampinup.net

A good day always includes stamping!!

If you no longer want to receive messages from me, simply reply to this email with the word “unsubscribe” in the subject line.

Nancy Sutton
Kingston, Ontario
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

RE: "Opt Out" in DBWS

SUDSOL Leadership Board
Administrator

I'm pretty sure they need to call SU! to get opt'd back in.  You *may* be able to call on their behalf.  But I would suggest you have something from their email that says they want to be opted in.

Coleen

slb5
SUDSOL Leadership Board
slb@sudsol.org

Find us on  Facebook and pinterest.png Pinterest

From: ml+s1100894n36836h0@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n36836h0@.nabble]
Sent: Sunday, June 18, 2017 8:14 AM
To: SUDSOL Group
Subject: SU!: "Opt Out" in DBWS

sergeantmajor0313@hotmail.com?subject=%22Opt%20Out%22%20%20in%20DBWS

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sergeantmajor0313@hotmail.com

I have a question that I hope someone can answer for me.  I have some ladies that Opted Out on my DBWS posts for “Create New E-Card”  I sent out emails to invite them back and they didn’t even know they were Opted Out.  The question is what do they need to do to Opt back IN.  I have no idea.  One lady said she Opted Out of the paper Pumpkin and that was all.  I would like to get them back active.  Any help will be welcome.

Nancy

Nancy Sutton
Kingston, On

If you no longer want to receive messages from me, simply reply to this email with the word “unsubscribe” in the subject line.

Nancy Sutton
Kingston, Ontario

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Nancy Sutton, please change the email address to: sergeantmajor0313@hotmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Opt-Out-in-DBWS-tp36836.html

To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml+s1100894n2311h25@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL Info & Help, click here.

SUDSOL Leadership Board

slb@sudsol.org
Find us on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest