"No Contact" setting

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

"No Contact" setting

Maria Pobre
I just posted a request to change this from the default setting to a choice when placing an order online. One of my downline received an order where two Envelope PunchBoards were ordered. She has no way to follow up with the customer to see if this was intentional or an error. :(

Happy Stampin~

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA

www.StampingWithMia.com
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

RE: "No Contact" setting

Dee Derbini

I agree…I had an order…it’s been over a week and the tracking does not show ANYTHING.  I have no way of contacting this person and seeing if they received their order.

Dee

From: ml-node+s1100894n10021h39@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n10021h39@.nabble]
Sent: Tuesday, May 27, 2014 10:13 PM
To: SUDSOL Group
Subject: SU!: "No Contact" setting

miaguam01@yahoo.com?subject=%22No%20Contact%22%20setting

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: miaguam01@yahoo.com

I just posted a request to change this from the default setting to a choice when placing an order online. One of my downline received an order where two Envelope PunchBoards were ordered. She has no way to follow up with the customer to see if this was intentional or an error. :(

Happy Stampin~

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA

www.StampingWithMia.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Maria Pobre, please change the email address to: miaguam01@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/No-Contact-setting-tp10021.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h81@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

No virus found in this message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 2013.0.3469 / Virus Database: 3722/7568 - Release Date: 05/26/14