question

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

question

joyce pacer
When will we get the PDF for the holiday mini?  Do we have to wait until August 1?  I thought I read that we did get it earlier than that.

Thanks.
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: question

Deborah Smart

Hi Joyce,

This is what it says on the demo site; under Happening Now-Catalogues-Catalogue Details

July 30, 2018; 1:00 PM (MT)

HOLIDAY CATALOG PDF AVAILABLE ONLINE FOR DEMONSTRATORS ON THE CATALOGS PAGE:

So – we’ll be able to see the full PDF on July 30th! Preorder starts Aug. 1st, after 3 am (MT)

~Deborah

Sent: Tuesday, July 24, 2018 11:57 AM
Subject: SU!: question

mailto:joycepacer@?subject=question
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: joycepacer@

When will we get the PDF for the holiday mini?  Do we have to wait until August 1?  I thought I read that we did get it earlier than that.

Thanks.
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to joyce pacer, please change the email address to: joycepacer@
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/question-tp43383.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h66@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Deborah Smart
Stampin' Discuss Summary Coordinator
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: question

joyce pacer

Thanks, I knew I had seen it some place but could not find it.  Joyce

On July 24, 2018 at 4:44 PM "SUDSOL [Deborah Smart] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n43385h49@.nabble> wrote:

debsmart@shaw.ca?subject=Re: SU!: question
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: debsmart@

Hi Joyce,

This is what it says on the demo site; under Happening Now-Catalogues-Catalogue Details

July 30, 2018; 1:00 PM (MT)

HOLIDAY CATALOG PDF AVAILABLE ONLINE FOR DEMONSTRATORS ON THE CATALOGS PAGE:

So – we’ll be able to see the full PDF on July 30th! Preorder starts Aug. 1st, after 3 am (MT)

~Deborah

Sent: Tuesday, July 24, 2018 11:57 AM
Subject: SU!: question

mailto: joycepacer@ ?subject=question
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: joycepacer@

When will we get the PDF for the holiday mini?  Do we have to wait until August 1?  I thought I read that we did get it earlier than that.

Thanks.
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to joyce pacer, please change the email address to: joycepacer@
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/question-tp43383.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h66@.nabble
Deborah Smart
Stampin' Discuss Summary Coordinator

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Deborah Smart, please change the email address to: debsmart@shaw.ca
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/question-tp43383p43385.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h7@.nabble
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat