paper pumpkin - new demo not found

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

paper pumpkin - new demo not found

jennturoff

Hi there - My new downline is trying to sign someone up for paper pumpkin but when she gets to the pick a demo page, her name is not coming up!  Is this because she's using her own computer to do it?  Anyone know what's going on?
Thanks!

Jennifer Turoff
jennturoff@
(845) 797-8791

Jennifer Turoff
jennturoff@me.com
(845) 797-8791

Stamping in Lagrangeville, NY
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: paper pumpkin - new demo not found

Maria Pobre

How new is she?  It may be that her demonstratorship has not been fully processed yet.  She should call demo support.

Happy Stampin'~

On Feb 6, 2014, at 3:55 AM, "SUDSOL [jennturoff] via Business Talk" <ml-node+s1100894n5547h89@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

Hi there - My new downline is trying to sign someone up for paper pumpkin but when she gets to the pick a demo page, her name is not coming up!  Is this because she's using her own computer to do it?  Anyone know what's going on?
Thanks!

Jennifer Turoff
jennturoff@
(845) 797-8791

If you want the reply to go ONLY to the author, please change the email address to: jennturoff@me.com
If you just reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
http://forum.sudsol.org/paper-pumpkin-new-demo-not-found-tp5547.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h25@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Robin Boyer
In reply to this post by jennturoff

Don't have her put too much info do the demo. I had someone looking for me had a heck of of time. Least is more then my name come up

Sent from my iPad
Rubber Hugs

Robin S. Boyer

Stampin' Up! Independent Demonstrator Since 2001
Available for Workshops, private classes, classes, fundraiser's
Phone:  215.547.5873

DBWS Web 24/7 Online Shopping:  www.robinboyer.stampinup.net
E-Mail:   Robin@RobinsCreativeCorner.com

On Feb 5, 2014, at 12:55 PM, "SUDSOL [jennturoff] via Business Talk" <ml-node+s1100894n5547h54@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

Thanks!

Jennifer Turoff
jennturoff@
(845) 797-8791

If you want the reply to go ONLY to the author, please change the email address to: jennturoff@me.com
If you just reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h90@n5.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Selene Kempton
In reply to this post by jennturoff

She has to opt in somewhere. Have her call ds. I had one like that. 

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 5, 2014, at 12:55 PM, "SUDSOL [jennturoff] via Business Talk" <ml-node+s1100894n5547h3@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

Thanks!

Jennifer Turoff
jennturoff@
(845) 797-8791

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h39@n5.nabble.com