classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

(no subject)

wingersonk

Hi,

I am looking for a Heavy Duty 12' Guillotine Paper Cutter that will cut 10 or more pieces of cardstock at the same time.

Any suggestions? Thank you for your help!

--
Kathleen Wingerson
Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Grants Pass, OR

Visit my Blog
Visit my YouTube Channel
E-mail:  kathleenstamps5@gmail.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: (no subject)

Nola Burkhard

I got a big X-Acto for Christmas - Yes, it does cut 10 sheets at a time - but I am good at 3 as I have a hard time keeping the cuts straight at more then that. Maybe 6 sheets of DSP is fine too.

I love the wood base and the grid on it is great!
Nola

On Jun 22, 2020, at 2:31 PM, SUDSOL [wingersonk] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n54123h89@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

kathleen@kathleenstamps.com?subject=(no%20subject)
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: kathleen@kathleenstamps.com

Hi,

I am looking for a Heavy Duty 12' Guillotine Paper Cutter that will cut 10 or more pieces of cardstock at the same time.

--
Kathleen Wingerson
Grants Pass, OR

Visit my Blog
Visit my YouTube Channel
E-mail: kathleenstamps5@gmail.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to wingersonk, please change the email address to: kathleen@kathleenstamps.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/no-subject-tp54123.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, ml+s1100894n3h69@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

Nola J. Burkhard
Prescott, AZ
978-846-2046
nolaburkhard@icloud.com
SU! Demo since 2005
Etsy shop: Inkonmypaws

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: (no subject)

Blythe Klipple
In reply to this post by wingersonk

Kathleen, I’ve had a Carl Cutter for years (like 15-20) and I just love it.  10 sheets of CS is not a problem.  Mine is an 18” cutter but smaller exists as well.  Not cheap but definitely worth the bucks.  About every 5 years I change out the cutting track — it can be flipped 4 ways before it wears down.

~Blythe

On Jun 22, 2020, at 2:31 PM, SUDSOL [wingersonk] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n54123h80@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

kathleen@kathleenstamps.com?subject=(no%20subject)
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: kathleen@kathleenstamps.com

Hi,

--
Kathleen Wingerson
Grants Pass, OR

Visit my Blog
Visit my YouTube Channel
E-mail: kathleenstamps5@gmail.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to wingersonk, please change the email address to: kathleen@kathleenstamps.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/no-subject-tp54123.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, ml+s1100894n3h60@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Blythe Klipple, UPDATES/FAQ COORDINATOR