classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
11 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

marvelous markers

Jannette Santamarina

Hello!!

Has anyone order lately a box of markers? I have a customer that bought them not so long ago. I have called SU! 3 time now to replace some that are dry and she just called me yesterday saying some more are dry (again!). 

What are your thoughts? I have had mine for almost 10 years and they are still working perfectly!! and I use them for classes!!

Jannette Santamarina
Sudsol Accountability Partners.
Stampin'Up! Independent Demonstrator
Loveland, Ohio

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: marvelous markers

Sara Levin

There was a problem mentioned in the product thread on SC a while back that the bullet tips were dry.

Sara

Sara Levin
theartfulinker@gmail.com (e-mail)
theartfulinker.com
  (blog)
www.theartfulinker.stampinup.net (24/7 shopping)
The Artful Inker (Facebook)
@theartfulinker (Twitter)
The Artful Inker (Google+)

On Thu, Sep 3, 2015 at 6:51 PM, SUDSOL [Jannette Santamarina] via Product Q&As <ml-node+s1100894n23521h43@n5.nabble.com> wrote:
janstamp@cinci.rr.com?subject=marvelous+markers
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: janstamp@cinci.rr.com

Hello!!

Has anyone order lately a box of markers? I have a customer that bought them not so long ago. I have called SU! 3 time now to replace some that are dry and she just called me yesterday saying some more are dry (again!). 

What are your thoughts? I have had mine for almost 10 years and they are still working perfectly!! and I use them for classes!!

Jannette Santamarina
Loveland, Ohio

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jannette Santamarina, please change the email address to: janstamp@cinci.rr.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/marvelous-markers-tp23521.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node%2Bs1100894n1954h66@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

Maria Pobre
In reply to this post by Jannette Santamarina

Interesting that this topic has come up because I have been back and forth about whether or not to ask for feedback.

I have some of the original markers from when I first joined Stampin' Up! about 10 years ago. Some of the bullet tips on them are just now drying out, yet I have markers in my most recently purchased (2 years ago) complete set that had dry bullet ends from the beginning. And, one set of In Color markers dried out - both ends - just as their second year came to an end. I never contacted Demo Support.

I am starting to wonder if our Stampin' Write Markers actually have the same quality control issue that the Blendabilities had, but it hasn't been caught since they are water based so it takes longer to show up and is therefore harder to diagnose. Any thoughts on the subject?

Happy Stampin'~

On Sep 4, 2015, at 8:51 AM, SUDSOL [Jannette Santamarina] via Product Q&As <ml-node+s1100894n23521h83@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

janstamp@cinci.rr.com?subject=marvelous markers
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: janstamp@cinci.rr.com

Hello!!

Jannette Santamarina
Loveland, Ohio

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jannette Santamarina, please change the email address to: janstamp@cinci.rr.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/marvelous-markers-tp23521.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h6@n5.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Wilkinsonb

My bullet ends are fine but the thin ones on some of the markers have never worked right. (Dry)
 I also wish they sold new tips because some of mine are so bad.
Brenda

Brenda Wilkinson
Your indépendent Stampin' Up! demonstrator
BJ Stamping Treasures
Bring Joy with BJ Stamping Treasures
1-413-203-5196

On Sep 3, 2015, at 7:25 PM, SUDSOL [Maria Pobre] via Product Q&As <ml-node+s1100894n23523h81@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

miaguam01@yahoo.com?subject=Re: SU!: marvelous markers
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: miaguam01@yahoo.com

Interesting that this topic has come up because I have been back and forth about whether or not to ask for feedback.

I have some of the original markers from when I first joined Stampin' Up! about 10 years ago. Some of the bullet tips on them are just now drying out, yet I have markers in my most recently purchased (2 years ago) complete set that had dry bullet ends from the beginning. And, one set of In Color markers dried out - both ends - just as their second year came to an end. I never contacted Demo Support.

I am starting to wonder if our Stampin' Write Markers actually have the same quality control issue that the Blendabilities had, but it hasn't been caught since they are water based so it takes longer to show up and is therefore harder to diagnose. Any thoughts on the subject?

Happy Stampin'~

On Sep 4, 2015, at 8:51 AM, SUDSOL [Jannette Santamarina] via Product Q&As <ml-node+s1100894n23521h83@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

Hello!!

Jannette Santamarina
Loveland, Ohio

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h6@n5.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Maria Pobre, please change the email address to: miaguam01@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/marvelous-markers-tp23521p23523.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h42@n5.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: marvelous markers

Cindy McCool

I just bought a new Cherry Cobbler market because I thought I’d used it up with Christmas last year. It’s the fine end that is dry. Hummmmmm

Cindy McCool

Life Artist

PO Box 370891

Montara, CA 94037

cindy@

650-728-5011

From: ml-node+s1100894n23524h91@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n23524h91@.nabble]
Sent: Thursday, September 03, 2015 4:46 PM
To: SUDSOL Group
Subject: Re: SU!: marvelous markers

brendalovesherphotos@yahoo.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20marvelous%20markers

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: brendalovesherphotos@yahoo.com

My bullet ends are fine but the thin ones on some of the markers have never worked right. (Dry)

I also wish they sold new tips because some of mine are so bad.

Brenda

Brenda Wilkinson

Your indépendent Stampin' Up! demonstrator

BJ Stamping Treasures

Bring Joy with BJ Stamping Treasures

1-413-203-5196

On Sep 3, 2015, at 7:25 PM, SUDSOL [Maria Pobre] via Product Q&As <ml-node+s1100894n23523h81@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: miaguam01@yahoo.com

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre (on Guam)

Your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator!

Hello!!

Jannette Santamarina

Loveland, Ohio

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Maria Pobre, please change the email address to: miaguam01@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/marvelous-markers-tp23521p23523.html

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h42@n5.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Wilkinsonb, please change the email address to: brendalovesherphotos@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/marvelous-markers-tp23521p23524.html

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h21@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Product Q&As, click here.

Cindy McCool
Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
PO Box 370891
Montara, CA 94037
cindy@mccoolmgt.com
650-867-0037 (text)
Reply | Threaded
|

Maria Pobre
In reply to this post by Maria Pobre

I was just searching the archives for the company to order marker brush tips from. I wasn't able to find the information, but did find this discussion from Dec. 2013.

(Note: I'd appreciate a reminder on where to get the tips! 😊)

image1.PNG

Happy Stampin'~

On Sep 4, 2015, at 9:25 AM, SUDSOL [Maria Pobre] via Product Q&As <ml-node+s1100894n23523h45@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

Happy Stampin'~

Hello!!

Jannette Santamarina
Loveland, Ohio

Reply | Threaded
|

Maria Pobre

Sorry. I didn't realize the photo would be such poor quality. Go to the Discussion Forum and search for the Dec 13, 2013 Stampin' Discuss.

(I'd share the link, but it won't completely load.)

Happy Stampin'~

On Sep 4, 2015, at 10:11 AM, SUDSOL [Maria Pobre] via Product Q&As <ml-node+s1100894n23527h69@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

I was just searching the archives for the company to order marker brush tips from. I wasn't able to find the information, but did find this discussion from Dec. 2013.

image1.PNG

Happy Stampin'~

On Sep 4, 2015, at 9:25 AM, SUDSOL [Maria Pobre] via Product Q&As <ml-node+s1100894n23523h45@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

Happy Stampin'~

Hello!!

Jannette Santamarina
Loveland, Ohio

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/marvelous-markers-tp23521p23527.html
Reply | Threaded
|

Tips for Markers

Barb Stencel

You can get new brush tips for your markers at http://tips4markers.blogspot.com/

I just replaced several of mine and you can’t tell the difference.  You will need to put several drops of reinker on them at first – they soak it in nicely!

From: ml-node+s1100894n23527h19@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n23527h19@.nabble]
Sent: Thursday, September 03, 2015 7:11 PM

miaguam01@yahoo.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20marvelous%20markers

image1.PNG

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre (on Guam)

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre (on Guam)

Hello!!

Jannette Santamarina

Loveland, Ohio

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/marvelous-markers-tp23521p23527.html

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h56@n5.nabble.com

Barb Stencel
www.beelinestamping.com
847-909-1718
barb@beelinestamping.com
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Tips for Markers

Barb Stencel

Here’s a link to a tutorial to refill the core of your markers:

http://lastminutestamper.com/2010/08/08/refilling-su-markers/

Sent: Thursday, September 03, 2015 7:24 PM
To: 'ml-node+s1100894n23527h19@.nabble'
Subject: Tips for Markers

You can get new brush tips for your markers at http://tips4markers.blogspot.com/

I just replaced several of mine and you can’t tell the difference.  You will need to put several drops of reinker on them at first – they soak it in nicely!

From: ml-node+s1100894n23527h19@n5.nabble.com [ml-node+s1100894n23527h19@n5.nabble.com]

image1.PNG

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre (on Guam)

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre (on Guam)

Hello!!

Jannette Santamarina

Loveland, Ohio

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h56@n5.nabble.com

Barb Stencel
www.beelinestamping.com
847-909-1718
barb@beelinestamping.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Tips for Markers

Maria Pobre
In reply to this post by Barb Stencel

Thanks! FYI... My yellow markers, especially So Saffron, seem to be the ones with tips that don't last very long.

Happy Stampin'~

On Sep 4, 2015, at 10:25 AM, SUDSOL [Barb Stencel] via Product Q&As <ml-node+s1100894n23529h31@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

bstencel@comcast.net?subject=Tips for Markers
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: bstencel@comcast.net

I just replaced several of mine and you can’t tell the difference. You will need to put several drops of reinker on them at first – they soak it in nicely!

From: ml-node+s1100894n23527h19@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n23527h19@.nabble]

image1.PNG

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre (on Guam)

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre (on Guam)

Hello!!

Jannette Santamarina

Loveland, Ohio

Barb Stencel
www.beelinestamping.com
847-909-1718
barb@beelinestamping.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Barb Stencel, please change the email address to: bstencel@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/marvelous-markers-tp23521p23529.html
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Tips for Markers

lindseyj
In reply to this post by Barb Stencel

On Thursday, September 3, 2015, SUDSOL [Barb Stencel] via Product Q&As <ml-node%2Bs1100894n23529h27@n5.nabble.com> wrote:
<a href="javascript:_e(%7B%7D,&#39;cvml&#39;,&#39;bstencel@comcast.net?subject%5Cx3dTips%2Bfor%2BMarkers&#39;);" target="_blank">Click here to reply directly to Barb Stencel privately at bstencel@...
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: <a href="javascript:_e(%7B%7D,&#39;cvml&#39;,&#39;bstencel@comcast.net&#39;);" target="_blank">bstencel@...

I just replaced several of mine and you can’t tell the difference. You will need to put several drops of reinker on them at first – they soak it in nicely!

miaguam01@...?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20marvelous%20markers

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: <a href="javascript:_e(%7B%7D,&#39;cvml&#39;,&#39;miaguam01@yahoo.com&#39;);" target="_blank">miaguam01@...

image1.PNG

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre (on Guam)

On Sep 4, 2015, at 9:25 AM, SUDSOL [Maria Pobre] via Product Q&As <<a href="javascript:_e(%7B%7D,&#39;cvml&#39;,&#39;ml-node%2Bs1100894n23523h45@n5.nabble.com&#39;);" target="_blank">ml-node+s1100894n23523h45@...> wrote:

miaguam01@...?subject=Re: SU!: marvelous markers

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: <a href="javascript:_e(%7B%7D,&#39;cvml&#39;,&#39;miaguam01@yahoo.com&#39;);" target="_blank">miaguam01@...

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre (on Guam)

On Sep 4, 2015, at 8:51 AM, SUDSOL [Jannette Santamarina] via Product Q&As <<a href="javascript:_e(%7B%7D,&#39;cvml&#39;,&#39;ml-node%2Bs1100894n23521h83@n5.nabble.com&#39;);" target="_blank">ml-node+s1100894n23521h83@...> wrote:

<a href="javascript:_e(%7B%7D,&#39;cvml&#39;,&#39;janstamp@cinci.rr.com&#39;);" target="_blank">janstamp@...?subject=marvelous markers

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: <a href="javascript:_e(%7B%7D,&#39;cvml&#39;,&#39;janstamp@cinci.rr.com&#39;);" target="_blank">janstamp@...

Hello!!

Jannette Santamarina

Loveland, Ohio

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jannette Santamarina, please change the email address to: <a href="javascript:_e(%7B%7D,&#39;cvml&#39;,&#39;janstamp@cinci.rr.com&#39;);" target="_blank">janstamp@...

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email <a href="javascript:_e(%7B%7D,&#39;cvml&#39;,&#39;ml-node%2Bs1100894n1954h6@n5.nabble.com&#39;);" target="_blank">ml-node+s1100894n1954h6@...

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Maria Pobre, please change the email address to: <a href="javascript:_e(%7B%7D,&#39;cvml&#39;,&#39;miaguam01@yahoo.com&#39;);" target="_blank">miaguam01@...

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email <a href="javascript:_e(%7B%7D,&#39;cvml&#39;,&#39;ml-node%2Bs1100894n1954h6@n5.nabble.com&#39;);" target="_blank">ml-node+s1100894n1954h6@...

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Maria Pobre, please change the email address to: <a href="javascript:_e(%7B%7D,&#39;cvml&#39;,&#39;miaguam01@yahoo.com&#39;);" target="_blank">miaguam01@...

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email <a href="javascript:_e(%7B%7D,&#39;cvml&#39;,&#39;ml-node%2Bs1100894n1954h56@n5.nabble.com&#39;);" target="_blank">ml-node+s1100894n1954h56@...

Barb Stencel
www.beelinestamping.com
847-909-1718
<a href="javascript:_e(%7B%7D,&#39;cvml&#39;,&#39;barb@beelinestamping.com&#39;);" target="_blank">barb@...

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Barb Stencel, please change the email address to: <a href="javascript:_e(%7B%7D,&#39;cvml&#39;,&#39;bstencel@comcast.net&#39;);" target="_blank">bstencel@...
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/marvelous-markers-tp23521p23529.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email <a href="javascript:_e(%7B%7D,&#39;cvml&#39;,&#39;ml-node%2Bs1100894n1954h2@n5.nabble.com&#39;);" target="_blank">ml-node+s1100894n1954h2@...

--
Jan Lindsey, independent Stampin' Up! representative