leads from DBWS

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

leads from DBWS

joyce pacer
I received a notice from SU that I had a lead.  The name is from Mary Everett with a Hotmail email address and a 970 area code.  The area code is almost always spam mail.  I did reply by email and received a thank you for replying (called me by the wrong name) and low and behold, her company will not let her place orders on line using a credit card.  Of course she want to place an order with me, and would send me payment and even a mailing address for her order.

Please, if you get a lead for your DBWS like this, let Stampin'Up know about it and above all, if you are a new demonstrator, do not fall for this.
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: leads from DBWS

Barbara Stitt

Did you report this to stampin' Up?  What was their response?  I have 
reported so many and finally given up.  They always tell me they have 
no control over it and there is nothing they can do about it.  I have
Been considering dropping it.

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 6, 2018, at 11:52 AM, SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n41115h11@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

joycepacer@comcast.net?subject=leads from DBWS
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: joycepacer@comcast.net

I received a notice from SU that I had a lead.  The name is from Mary Everett with a Hotmail email address and a 970 area code.  The area code is almost always spam mail.  I did reply by email and received a thank you for replying (called me by the wrong name) and low and behold, her company will not let her place orders on line using a credit card.  Of course she want to place an order with me, and would send me payment and even a mailing address for her order.

Please, if you get a lead for your DBWS like this, let Stampin'Up know about it and above all, if you are a new demonstrator, do not fall for this.
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to joyce pacer, please change the email address to: joycepacer@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/leads-from-DBWS-tp41115.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h39@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

joyce pacer

Yes, I did report it and at this time I have had no response other than they would get back in touch later on the issue.  

I would not give up my DBWS because I have gotten my best customers and recruits through this.  But, check the area codes and a 970 is almost always spam.

Stampin'Up is scaring people off from following up on the business leads.  They are leaving money on the table.  It is a shame that they do not look into this problem farther.

Hopefully, everyone that receives one will report it.  That way they may start taking notice.

Joyce

On March 7, 2018 at 8:04 PM "SUDSOL [Barbara Stitt] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n41158h12@.nabble> wrote:

Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: leads from DBWS
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Tnstampingranny@

reported so many and finally given up.  They always tell me they have no control over it and there is nothing they can do about it.  I haveBeen considering dropping it.
Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 6, 2018, at 11:52 AM, SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n41115h11@.nabble> wrote:

joycepacer@?subject=leads from DBWS
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: joycepacer@

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to joyce pacer, please change the email address to: joycepacer@
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/leads-from-DBWS-tp41115.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h39@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Barbara Stitt, please change the email address to: Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/leads-from-DBWS-tp41115p41158.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h7@.nabble
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat
Reply | Threaded
|

Barbara Stitt

Yes Joyce and some area codes are out of the country!  Someone told me
They answered one and had to pay for a call that came from out of the
Country!  So we all need to be careful.  I don't give my cell number to customers
So I know it is not a customer calling on some calls!

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 8, 2018, at 10:44 AM, SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n41166h92@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

joycepacer@comcast.net?subject=Re: SU!: leads from DBWS
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: joycepacer@comcast.net

Yes, I did report it and at this time I have had no response other than they would get back in touch later on the issue.  

I would not give up my DBWS because I have gotten my best customers and recruits through this.  But, check the area codes and a 970 is almost always spam.

Stampin'Up is scaring people off from following up on the business leads.  They are leaving money on the table.  It is a shame that they do not look into this problem farther.

Hopefully, everyone that receives one will report it.  That way they may start taking notice.

Joyce

On March 7, 2018 at 8:04 PM "SUDSOL [Barbara Stitt] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n41158h12@.nabble> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Tnstampingranny@

reported so many and finally given up.  They always tell me they have no control over it and there is nothing they can do about it.  I haveBeen considering dropping it.
Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 6, 2018, at 11:52 AM, SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n41115h11@.nabble> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: joycepacer@

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to joyce pacer, please change the email address to: joycepacer@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Barbara Stitt, please change the email address to: Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/leads-from-DBWS-tp41115p41158.html
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to joyce pacer, please change the email address to: joycepacer@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/leads-from-DBWS-tp41115p41166.html
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: leads from DBWS

Cathy Hansen

Unfortunately, 970 is an area code for most of Northeast, North, and Western Colorado.  So for me that could easily be a legitimate number!

Cathy Hansen

Denver, CO 

From: ml+s1100894n41170h73@.nabble <ml+s1100894n41170h73@.nabble>
Sent: Thursday, March 8, 2018 1:35 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <cihansen04@>
Subject: Re: SU!: leads from DBWS

Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20leads%20from%20DBWS

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com

Yes Joyce and some area codes are out of the country!  Someone told me

They answered one and had to pay for a call that came from out of the

Country!  So we all need to be careful.  I don't give my cell number to customers

So I know it is not a customer calling on some calls!

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 8, 2018, at 10:44 AM, SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n41166h92@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

joycepacer@comcast.net?subject=Re: SU!: leads from DBWS

Joyce

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/leads-from-DBWS-tp41115p41166.html

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/leads-from-DBWS-tp41115p41170.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h96@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.