laptops

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
7 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

laptops

Kathleen Brandt
so today is amazon prime and I thought it to be a good day to buy a laptop. I am asking your thoughts on an HP,Dell or lenova
Thanks in advance
Katie
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: laptops

grantj

Dell. Never had any trouble wit them. Have had multiple problems with HP. Never had a Lenovs.

Jan Grant
Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 16, 2019, at 12:21 PM, SUDSOL [Kathleen Brandt] via SUDSOL Info & Help <ml+s1100894n49021h50@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

stampingwithkate@gmail.com?subject=laptops
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingwithkate@gmail.com

so today is amazon prime and I thought it to be a good day to buy a laptop. I am asking your thoughts on an HP,Dell or lenova
Thanks in advance
Katie

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Kathleen Brandt, please change the email address to: stampingwithkate@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/laptops-tp49021.html
To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml+s1100894n2311h40@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Kathleen Brandt

thank you

stampingwithkate@gmail.com
stampingwithkate@gmail.comwww.catskillstamper.com
stampingwithkate@gmail.comwww.katiebrandt.stampinup.net
(845) 331-3259 (h)
(845) 532-7382 (c)

On Tue, Jul 16, 2019 at 1:24 PM SUDSOL [grantj] via SUDSOL Info & Help <ml%2Bs1100894n49022h60@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
revjanstamps@comcast.net?subject=Re:+SU!:+laptops
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@comcast.net

Dell. Never had any trouble wit them. Have had multiple problems with HP. Never had a Lenovs.

Jan Grant
Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 16, 2019, at 12:21 PM, SUDSOL [Kathleen Brandt] via SUDSOL Info & Help <ml%2Bs1100894n49021h50@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

stampingwithkate@...?subject=laptops
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingwithkate@gmail.com

Thanks in advance
Katie

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Kathleen Brandt, please change the email address to: stampingwithkate@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/laptops-tp49021.html
To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml%2Bs1100894n2311h40@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/laptops-tp49021p49022.html
To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml%2Bs1100894n2311h19@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

mudmaven
In reply to this post by Kathleen Brandt

Stay away from Dell.  I have had several instances personally and many, many in my business (30+ years in IT) and have had nothing but problems with Dell laptops and Dell desktop computers.  They all come pre-loaded with a ton of bloatware that is difficult and sometimes impossible to clean off.  Lenovo computers have posed no problems for me as has ASUS and ACER laptops.

~chris
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Christine Pereira
Mudmaven Designs

I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be. - Douglas Adams

On Tue, Jul 16, 2019 at 11:21 AM SUDSOL [Kathleen Brandt] via SUDSOL Info & Help <ml%2Bs1100894n49021h36@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Thanks in advance
Katie

To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml%2Bs1100894n2311h26@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Barbara Rathmell

I’ve had HP for my last 2 laptops and just purchased another.  They last a long time and I’ve always been happy with HP.

Barbara

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 16, 2019, at 1:21 PM, SUDSOL [Kathleen Brandt] via SUDSOL Info & Help <ml+s1100894n49021h63@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Thanks in advance
Katie

To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml+s1100894n2311h53@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL Info & Help, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Connie Babbert

I've had two HP's crash and burn...went back to Dell - Inspiron 7573 is the one I bought in November and I like it a lot.

On Tue, Jul 16, 2019 at 1:21 PM SUDSOL [Kathleen Brandt] via SUDSOL Info & Help <ml%2Bs1100894n49021h58@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Thanks in advance
Katie

To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml%2Bs1100894n2311h48@n7.nabble.com

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Connie R. Babbert
Stampin' Up! Independent Demonstrator
My Blog:  www.inkspiredtreasures.com
Shop ONLINE 24/7 at www.iluvstamping.stampinup.net
Reply | Threaded
|

Kathleen Brandt

Thank you, everyone.
I think I know what I am going to order
warmly,
Katie
stampingwithkate@gmail.com
stampingwithkate@gmail.comwww.catskillstamper.com
stampingwithkate@gmail.comwww.katiebrandt.stampinup.net
(845) 331-3259 (h)
(845) 532-7382 (c)

On Tue, Jul 16, 2019 at 2:22 PM SUDSOL [Connie Babbert] via SUDSOL Info & Help <ml%2Bs1100894n49026h84@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
iluvstamping@gmail.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+laptops
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: iluvstamping@gmail.com

I've had two HP's crash and burn...went back to Dell - Inspiron 7573 is the one I bought in November and I like it a lot.

On Tue, Jul 16, 2019 at 1:21 PM SUDSOL [Kathleen Brandt] via SUDSOL Info & Help <ml%252Bs1100894n49021h58@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
stampingwithkate@...?subject=laptops

Thanks in advance
Katie

To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml%252Bs1100894n2311h48@n7.nabble.com

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Connie R. Babbert
Stampin' Up! Independent Demonstrator
My Blog: www.inkspiredtreasures.com
Shop ONLINE 24/7 at www.iluvstamping.stampinup.net

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Connie Babbert, please change the email address to: iluvstamping@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/laptops-tp49021p49026.html
To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml%2Bs1100894n2311h19@n7.nabble.com