classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

instant icons

Robbie Rubala
Hello Everyone,

Did anyone figure out how to get past SU pictures in instant icons to show up?  I have tried to find the answer but cannot find it.  I know Patti is working on getting them fixed from here forward, but all my past pictures are not showing up.  Does anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks

Robbie
Robbie Rubala
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: instant icons

Jeanne Moss

No.  None of mine are showing up either......

Jeanne Moss
BluegrassStamper@
www.BluegrassStamper.com
Join Bluegrass Stampers on FB

Sent from my iPad

On Aug 24, 2020, at 8:52 PM, SUDSOL [Robbie Rubala] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n55169h80@.nabble> wrote:

robbierubala@gmail.com?subject=instant icons
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: robbierubala@

Hello Everyone,

Did anyone figure out how to get past SU pictures in instant icons to show up?  I have tried to find the answer but cannot find it.  I know Patti is working on getting them fixed from here forward, but all my past pictures are not showing up.  Does anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks

Robbie
Robbie Rubala

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Robbie Rubala, please change the email address to: robbierubala@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/instant-icons-tp55169.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h34@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: instant icons

Patti Scanlan
Administrator
In reply to this post by Robbie Rubala

First - Instant Icons should be ready in a day or two (knock on wood)

The images from Instant Icons were never on SUDSOL, they were always on the SU! website (II drew them from there) 

Did you try the fix that SU! put in their update prior to the change?

As part of the transition to the new site, starting 15 July, a complication will occur for those who have linked directly to images hosted on the www.stampinup.com domain. These links will break, resulting in errors where those images/links appear on demonstrators’ personal websites, blogs, etc. In addition, any links or bookmarks you may have to specific Order Entry Express (OEX) or legacy demonstrator reports (www.stampinup.com/demoreports) pages will no longer function—they will need to be updated.
The good news is that fixing links and bookmarks is relatively easy. There are essentially two ways you can address this issue and create a working link or bookmark again:

1. Edit the URL in links and bookmarks. For bookmarks, open your bookmark in your browser and manually update the URL by simply adding a “1” after “www” and before the “.”—for example: the old link/bookmark is www.stampinup.com/demoreports and now it would be www1.stampinup.com/demoreports. Adding the “1” to “www” will also fix image links.

2. For bookmarks, you can also login through the demonstrator portal (my.stampinup.com), navigate to the pages you want bookmarked, and create a new bookmark for them. As you’re likely aware, you have to be logged into your demonstrator account for bookmarks to the demonstrator website or any other demonstrator platform/services to work.

On Mon, Aug 24, 2020 at 6:52 PM SUDSOL [Robbie Rubala] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n55169h84@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
robbierubala@gmail.com?subject=instant+icons
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: robbierubala@gmail.com

Hello Everyone,

Did anyone figure out how to get past SU pictures in instant icons to show up?  I have tried to find the answer but cannot find it.  I know Patti is working on getting them fixed from here forward, but all my past pictures are not showing up.  Does anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks

Robbie
Robbie Rubala

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Robbie Rubala, please change the email address to: robbierubala@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/instant-icons-tp55169.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h38@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.
Patti Scanlan Fort Peck, Montana