classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
16 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

glue for detailed framelit

Kathleen Brandt
Friends,
I have been trying to glue two detailed leaves (from copper foil cardstock )with colorful season to an embossed card. I've tried several options with mixed and poor results. Frustrating to say the least.
I start by taking off the plastic film so I can cut through it easier. Then I tried the multi purpose adhesive sheet. Details refused to come out, even with shims. Using tombow liquid glue leaves the top sticky no matter how I try. I then tried to cover the sticky part using the embossing buddy which dulls the copper But the fine tip glue seems to work somewhat, still a little wet cardstock from the glue and I'm hoping that dries clear.
Does anyone have an adhesive that works.
Katie Brandt
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: glue for detailed framelit

Judith Spalding

I don’t have a glue suggestion; however, whenever I have sticky situation on Cardstock I use a little bit ofbaby powder on it. Works and smells great. 

Judy S
Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 23, 2018, at 2:31 PM, SUDSOL [Kathleen Brandt] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n42927h23@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

stampingwithkate@gmail.com?subject=glue for detailed framelit
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingwithkate@gmail.com

Friends,
I have been trying to glue two detailed leaves (from copper foil cardstock )with colorful season to an embossed card. I've tried several options with mixed and poor results. Frustrating to say the least.
I start by taking off the plastic film so I can cut through it easier. Then I tried the multi purpose adhesive sheet. Details refused to come out, even with shims. Using tombow liquid glue leaves the top sticky no matter how I try. I then tried to cover the sticky part using the embossing buddy which dulls the copper But the fine tip glue seems to work somewhat, still a little wet cardstock from the glue and I'm hoping that dries clear.
Katie Brandt

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Kathleen Brandt, please change the email address to: stampingwithkate@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/glue-for-detailed-framelit-tp42927.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h60@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Barbara Stitt

Do you have any Fast Fuse?  Or maybe the old red tape?  Frustrating when a plan doesn’t come together!

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 23, 2018, at 3:02 PM, SUDSOL [Judith Spalding] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n42928h14@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

jas41@md.metrocast.net?subject=Re: SU!: glue for detailed framelit
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: jas41@md.metrocast.net

I don’t have a glue suggestion; however, whenever I have sticky situation on Cardstock I use a little bit ofbaby powder on it. Works and smells great. 

Judy S
Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 23, 2018, at 2:31 PM, SUDSOL [Kathleen Brandt] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n42927h23@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingwithkate@gmail.com

Friends,
Katie Brandt

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Kathleen Brandt, please change the email address to: stampingwithkate@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/glue-for-detailed-framelit-tp42927.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h60@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Judith Spalding, please change the email address to: jas41@md.metrocast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/glue-for-detailed-framelit-tp42927p42928.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h20@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Sue Erickson

I have found that you can pour the Multipurpose Liquid Glue into an empty Fine-tipped glue bottle and it doesn't clog up. By doing this, you get the benefit of being able to put very tiny drops of glue on the detailed die-cuts and still have the quick drying of the Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I found that the glue in the fine-tip containers takes longer to dry. This week I also discovered that dried spots of the multipurpose glue can be removed from cardstock with the adhesive eraser which I guess we don't sell any longer. :(

Sue Erickson, Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

Life is good when you walk with God!

http://creationsbysue.stampinup.net
www.soggystamper.com
www.mydigitalcraftcorner.com

What would you do with some extra cash? Want a job where you decide when to work and how much you want to earn? Contact me for more details!

On Saturday, June 23, 2018, 12:33:34 PM PDT, SUDSOL [Barbara Stitt] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n42929h77@.nabble> wrote:

Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: glue for detailed framelit
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Tnstampingranny@

Do you have any Fast Fuse?  Or maybe the old red tape?  Frustrating when a plan doesn’t come together!

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 23, 2018, at 3:02 PM, SUDSOL [Judith Spalding] via Product Q&As < ml+s1100894n42928h14@.nabble > wrote:

jas41@.metrocast?subject=Re: SU!: glue for detailed framelit
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: jas41@.metrocast

Judy S
Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 23, 2018, at 2:31 PM, SUDSOL [Kathleen Brandt] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n42927h23@n7.nabble.com > wrote:

Friends,
Katie Brandt

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Judith Spalding, please change the email address to: jas41@.metrocast
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/glue-for-detailed-framelit-tp42927p42928.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h20@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Barbara Stitt, please change the email address to: Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/glue-for-detailed-framelit-tp42927p42929.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h52@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Product Q&As, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

coatess

Try Multipurpose glue and sponge it on the back !

Sent from Sharri's iPhone

On Jun 23, 2018, at 19:51, SUDSOL [Sue Erickson] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n42930h50@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

akviewpt@yahoo.com?subject=Re: SU!: glue for detailed framelit
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: akviewpt@yahoo.com

I have found that you can pour the Multipurpose Liquid Glue into an empty Fine-tipped glue bottle and it doesn't clog up. By doing this, you get the benefit of being able to put very tiny drops of glue on the detailed die-cuts and still have the quick drying of the Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I found that the glue in the fine-tip containers takes longer to dry. This week I also discovered that dried spots of the multipurpose glue can be removed from cardstock with the adhesive eraser which I guess we don't sell any longer. :(

www.soggystamper.com

What would you do with some extra cash? Want a job where you decide when to work and how much you want to earn? Contact me for more details!

On Saturday, June 23, 2018, 12:33:34 PM PDT, SUDSOL [Barbara Stitt] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n42929h77@.nabble> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Tnstampingranny@

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 23, 2018, at 3:02 PM, SUDSOL [Judith Spalding] via Product Q&As < ml+s1100894n42928h14@.nabble > wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: jas41@.metrocast

Judy S
Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 23, 2018, at 2:31 PM, SUDSOL [Kathleen Brandt] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n42927h23@n7.nabble.com > wrote:

Friends,
Katie Brandt

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Judith Spalding, please change the email address to: jas41@.metrocast

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Barbara Stitt, please change the email address to: Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/glue-for-detailed-framelit-tp42927p42929.html

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sue Erickson, please change the email address to: akviewpt@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/glue-for-detailed-framelit-tp42927p42930.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h94@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Kathleen Brandt

Thank you ladies. I found an old xyron sticker maker  that I had. It's working wonders. Now I hope it doesn't run out. Yikes.
by the way... I love you all
Katie

On Sat, Jun 23, 2018 at 7:29 PM, SUDSOL [coatess] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n42931h39@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
sharricoates@yahoo.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+glue+for+detailed+framelit
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sharricoates@yahoo.com

On Jun 23, 2018, at 19:51, SUDSOL [Sue Erickson] via Product Q&As <ml%2Bs1100894n42930h50@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

akviewpt@...?subject=Re: SU!: glue for detailed framelit
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: akviewpt@yahoo.com

www.soggystamper.com

Do you have any Fast Fuse?  Or maybe the old red tape?  Frustrating when a plan doesn’t come together!

Sent from my iPhone

Judy S
Sent from my iPhone

Friends,
Katie Brandt

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sue Erickson, please change the email address to: akviewpt@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/glue-for-detailed-framelit-tp42927p42930.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h94@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to coatess, please change the email address to: sharricoates@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/glue-for-detailed-framelit-tp42927p42931.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h52@n7.nabble.com

--
stampingwithkate@gmail.com
stampingwithkate@gmail.comwww.catskillstamper.com
stampingwithkate@gmail.comwww.katiebrandt.stampinup.net
(845) 331-3259 (h)
(845) 532-7382 (c)
Reply | Threaded
|

Maria Pobre
In reply to this post by Sue Erickson

Great idea! Ironically here in the tropics the Fine Glue tends to dry too quickly for me to use it, so it may be years before I empty one.

Regarding the glue eraser, I was disappointed when they retired it because my most recommended adhesive to my customers was - and is - the Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I always recommended the Glue Eraser along with it.

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre

On Jun 24, 2018, at 8:51 AM, SUDSOL [Sue Erickson] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n42930h62@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

www.soggystamper.com

Sent from my iPhone

Judy S
Sent from my iPhone

Friends,
Katie Brandt

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h6@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Maria Pobre
In reply to this post by coatess

Another great idea! Thanks!

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre

On Jun 24, 2018, at 9:29 AM, SUDSOL [coatess] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n42931h93@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

sharricoates@yahoo.com?subject=Re: SU!: glue for detailed framelit
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sharricoates@yahoo.com

On Jun 23, 2018, at 19:51, SUDSOL [Sue Erickson] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n42930h50@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

www.soggystamper.com

Sent from my iPhone

Judy S
Sent from my iPhone

Friends,
Katie Brandt

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h94@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to coatess, please change the email address to: sharricoates@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/glue-for-detailed-framelit-tp42927p42931.html
Reply | Threaded
|

Jeanne Moss
In reply to this post by Maria Pobre

Sounds like a good idea for the sandbox, Maria!  Bring back the adhesive remover.  Headed there now!

Jeanne Moss
jeanne.moss@live.com

Sent from my iPad

On Jun 23, 2018, at 10:58 PM, SUDSOL [Maria Pobre] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n42933h64@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Stampinmia@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: glue for detailed framelit
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Stampinmia@gmail.com

Great idea! Ironically here in the tropics the Fine Glue tends to dry too quickly for me to use it, so it may be years before I empty one.

Regarding the glue eraser, I was disappointed when they retired it because my most recommended adhesive to my customers was - and is - the Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I always recommended the Glue Eraser along with it.

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre

On Jun 24, 2018, at 8:51 AM, SUDSOL [Sue Erickson] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n42930h62@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

www.soggystamper.com

Sent from my iPhone

Judy S
Sent from my iPhone

Friends,
Katie Brandt

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Maria Pobre, please change the email address to: Stampinmia@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/glue-for-detailed-framelit-tp42927p42933.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h15@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Maria Pobre

I have!!! They are still being made by the company Stampin’ Up! was getting them from, but I’d rather not send my customers there.

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre

On Jun 24, 2018, at 10:16 PM, SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n42937h79@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

stampingal@live.com?subject=Re: SU!: glue for detailed framelit
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingal@live.com

Sounds like a good idea for the sandbox, Maria!  Bring back the adhesive remover.  Headed there now!

On Jun 23, 2018, at 10:58 PM, SUDSOL [Maria Pobre] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n42933h64@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Stampinmia@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: glue for detailed framelit
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Stampinmia@gmail.com

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre

www.soggystamper.com

Sent from my iPhone

Judy S
Sent from my iPhone

Friends,
Katie Brandt

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Maria Pobre, please change the email address to: Stampinmia@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/glue-for-detailed-framelit-tp42927p42933.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h15@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Moss, please change the email address to: stampingal@live.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/glue-for-detailed-framelit-tp42927p42937.html
Reply | Threaded
|

Jane Bone

I have used a sponge with good results, I was thinking the other day I think an dauber would work even better. I could control where the glue went better.  Jane

---- "SUDSOL [Maria Pobre] via Product Q&As" <ml+s1100894n42934h8@.nabble> wrote:

>
>  
> If you want the reply to go ONLY to the author, please change the email address to: Stampinmia@
> If just you reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members.
> _______________________________________________
> Another great idea! Thanks!
>
> Happy Stampin'~
>
> Maria Pobre
> Your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator!
>
> Blog:  http://www.stampingwithmia.com
> Website:  http://miaguam.stampinup.net
> Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/stampingwithmia
>
> > On Jun 24, 2018, at 9:29 AM, SUDSOL [coatess] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n42931h93@.nabble> wrote:
> >
> > Click here to reply directly to coatess privately at sharricoates@
> > If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sharricoates@
> >
> > Try Multipurpose glue and sponge it on the back !
> >
> > Sent from Sharri's iPhone
> >
> >> On Jun 23, 2018, at 19:51, SUDSOL [Sue Erickson] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n42930h50@.nabble> wrote:
> >>
> >> akviewpt@?subject=Re: SU!: glue for detailed framelit
> >> If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: akviewpt@
> >>
> >> I have found that you can pour the Multipurpose Liquid Glue into an empty Fine-tipped glue bottle and it doesn't clog up. By doing this, you get the benefit of being able to put very tiny drops of glue on the detailed die-cuts and still have the quick drying of the Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I found that the glue in the fine-tip containers takes longer to dry. This week I also discovered that dried spots of the multipurpose glue can be removed from cardstock with the adhesive eraser which I guess we don't sell any longer. :(
> >>
> >> Sue Erickson, Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
> >>
> >> Life is good when you walk with God!
> >>
> >> http://creationsbysue.stampinup.net
> >> www.soggystamper.com
> >> www.mydigitalcraftcorner.com
> >>
> >> What would you do with some extra cash? Want a job where you decide when to work and how much you want to earn? Contact me for more details!
> >>
> >>
> >> On Saturday, June 23, 2018, 12:33:34 PM PDT, SUDSOL [Barbara Stitt] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n42929h77@.nabble> wrote:
> >>
> >>
> >> Tnstampingranny@?subject=Re: SU!: glue for detailed framelit
> >> If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Tnstampingranny@
> >>
> >> Do you have any Fast Fuse?  Or maybe the old red tape?  Frustrating when a plan doesn’t come together!
> >>
> >> Sent from my iPhone
> >>
> >> On Jun 23, 2018, at 3:02 PM, SUDSOL [Judith Spalding] via Product Q&As < ml+s1100894n42928h14@.nabble > wrote:
> >>
> >>> jas41@.metrocast?subject=Re: SU!: glue for detailed framelit
> >>> If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: jas41@.metrocast
> >>>
> >>> I don’t have a glue suggestion; however, whenever I have sticky situation on Cardstock I use a little bit ofbaby powder on it. Works and smells great.
> >>>
> >>> Judy S
> >>> Sent from my iPhone
> >>>
> >>> On Jun 23, 2018, at 2:31 PM, SUDSOL [Kathleen Brandt] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n42927h23@.nabble > wrote:
> >>>
> >>>> stampingwithkate@?subject=glue for detailed framelit
> >>>> If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingwithkate@
> >>>> Friends,
> >>>> I have been trying to glue two detailed leaves (from copper foil cardstock )with colorful season to an embossed card. I've tried several options with mixed and poor results. Frustrating to say the least.
> >>>> I start by taking off the plastic film so I can cut through it easier. Then I tried the multi purpose adhesive sheet. Details refused to come out, even with shims. Using tombow liquid glue leaves the top sticky no matter how I try. I then tried to cover the sticky part using the embossing buddy which dulls the copper But the fine tip glue seems to work somewhat, still a little wet cardstock from the glue and I'm hoping that dries clear.
> >>>> Does anyone have an adhesive that works.
> >>>> Katie Brandt
> >>>> If you want the reply to go ONLY to Kathleen Brandt, please change the email address to: stampingwithkate@
> >>>> This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/glue-for-detailed-framelit-tp42927.html
> >>>> To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h60@.nabble
> >>>> To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
> >>>
> >>> If you want the reply to go ONLY to Judith Spalding, please change the email address to: jas41@.metrocast
> >>> This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/glue-for-detailed-framelit-tp42927p42928.html
> >>> To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h20@.nabble
> >>> To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
> >>
> >> If you want the reply to go ONLY to Barbara Stitt, please change the email address to: Tnstampingranny@
> >> This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/glue-for-detailed-framelit-tp42927p42929.html
> >> To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h52@.nabble
> >> To unsubscribe from Product Q&As, click here.
> >>
> >> If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sue Erickson, please change the email address to: akviewpt@
> >> This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/glue-for-detailed-framelit-tp42927p42930.html
> >> To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h94@.nabble
> >> To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
> >
> > If you want the reply to go ONLY to coatess, please change the email address to: sharricoates@
> > This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/glue-for-detailed-framelit-tp42927p42931.html
> > To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h6@.nabble
> > To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
>
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> If you want the reply to go ONLY to the author, please change the email address to: Stampinmia@
> If just you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
> http://forum.sudsol.org/glue-for-detailed-framelit-tp42927p42934.html
>
> To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h28@.nabble
> To unsubscribe from Product Q&As, visit
Reply | Threaded
|

Blythe Klipple

Sandbox item Maria.  I too love that silly little square eraser for oh-so-many reasons.  Off the the sandbox I go.

~Blythe

On Jun 23, 2018, at 7:57 PM, SUDSOL [Maria Pobre] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n42933h90@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Stampinmia@gmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20glue%20for%20detailed%20framelit

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre

www.soggystamper.com

Sent from my iPhone

Judy S
Sent from my iPhone

Friends,
Katie Brandt

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, ml+s1100894n1954h41@n7.nabble.com

Blythe Klipple, UPDATES/FAQ COORDINATOR

Reply | Threaded
|

Cheryl Noble

If you put some Liquid glue on an extra piece of paper then lay the fine detailed item to be glued upside on your silicone pad or even the paper dimensional come on (when they are empty of course!) now take a sponge and put it into the glue and holding down your piece just daub the glue of the fine detailed piece, extra glue will stay on the silicone pad or dimensional sheet and you  have glue on your fine detailed piece ready to go.
HTH
Cheryl

Cheryl Noble, Independent Stampin'UP!® Demonstrator
Phone: 608-576-3198
wmc@crazysustampers.com
Blog: CRAZYSUSTAMPERS
crazysustamper, LLC

On Jun 24, 2018, at 10:53 AM, SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n42941h67@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

blythek@mac.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20glue%20for%20detailed%20framelit
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@mac.com

Sandbox item Maria.  I too love that silly little square eraser for oh-so-many reasons.  Off the the sandbox I go.

~Blythe

On Jun 23, 2018, at 7:57 PM, SUDSOL [Maria Pobre] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n42933h90@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Stampinmia@gmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20glue%20for%20detailed%20framelit
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Stampinmia@gmail.com

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: akviewpt@yahoo.com

www.soggystamper.com

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Tnstampingranny@

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 23, 2018, at 3:02 PM, SUDSOL [Judith Spalding] via Product Q&As < ml+s1100894n42928h14@.nabble > wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: jas41@.metrocast

Judy S
Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 23, 2018, at 2:31 PM, SUDSOL [Kathleen Brandt] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n42927h23@n7.nabble.com > wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingwithkate@gmail.com

Friends, 
Katie Brandt 

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Kathleen Brandt, please change the email address to: stampingwithkate@gmail.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/glue-for-detailed-framelit-tp42927.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h60@n7.nabble.com 
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Judith Spalding, please change the email address to: jas41@.metrocast 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/glue-for-detailed-framelit-tp42927p42928.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h20@.nabble 

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Barbara Stitt, please change the email address to: Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/glue-for-detailed-framelit-tp42927p42929.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h52@.nabble 
To unsubscribe from Product Q&As, click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sue Erickson, please change the email address to: akviewpt@yahoo.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/glue-for-detailed-framelit-tp42927p42930.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h6@n7.nabble.com 

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Maria Pobre, please change the email address to: Stampinmia@gmail.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/glue-for-detailed-framelit-tp42927p42933.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, ml+s1100894n1954h41@n7.nabble.com 

Blythe Klipple, UPDATES/FAQ COORDINATOR 

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Blythe Klipple, please change the email address to: blythek@mac.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/glue-for-detailed-framelit-tp42927p42941.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h70@n7.nabble.com 

Reply | Threaded
|

Chris Talbot
In reply to this post by Kathleen Brandt

I have used a toothpick dipped in the either the fine tip glue or the multipurpose glue to apply it to detailed areas.   It works pretty good for me.

Chris Talbot

On Sat, Jun 23, 2018 at 12:31 PM SUDSOL [Kathleen Brandt] via Product Q&As <ml%2Bs1100894n42927h36@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
stampingwithkate@gmail.com?subject=glue+for+detailed+framelit

Friends,
Katie Brandt

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h73@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Sue Dillon
In reply to this post by Kathleen Brandt

Have you tried a Mini Glue Dot?
Sue

On Sat, Jun 23, 2018 at 2:31 PM, SUDSOL [Kathleen Brandt] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n42927h94@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
stampingwithkate@gmail.com?subject=glue+for+detailed+framelit

Friends,
Katie Brandt

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h31@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Kathleen Brandt

Thank you everyone. All done. I did have to redo 35 of the emblems. Glue never dried. 
However, the sizzix sticker maker worked great and with 190 leaves to glue, it was a god send
Thank you all for your input
warmly,
Katie Brandt

On Tue, Jun 26, 2018 at 3:37 PM, SUDSOL [Sue Dillon] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n42973h41@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
suedsnooze@gmail.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+glue+for+detailed+framelit
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: suedsnooze@gmail.com

Have you tried a Mini Glue Dot?
Sue

On Sat, Jun 23, 2018 at 2:31 PM, SUDSOL [Kathleen Brandt] via Product Q&As <ml%2Bs1100894n42927h94@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
stampingwithkate@...?subject=glue+for+detailed+framelit

Friends,
Katie Brandt

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%252Bs1100894n1954h31@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sue Dillon, please change the email address to: suedsnooze@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/glue-for-detailed-framelit-tp42927p42973.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h52@n7.nabble.com

--
stampingwithkate@gmail.com
stampingwithkate@gmail.comwww.catskillstamper.com
stampingwithkate@gmail.comwww.katiebrandt.stampinup.net
(845) 331-3259 (h)
(845) 532-7382 (c)