getting on to SU

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

getting on to SU

Ellen
I have tried three times this morning. Can not get into the demo side of the site.  
I may have missed some Updates.  Are they doing updates on Saturday Mornings still?

Thanks for all the help

Ellen Williams
Stamping in North Dakoto
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: getting on to SU

Barb Stencel

I just tried and got right in. Maybe try using a different browser or clear cookies in your current browser.

Sent from Xfinity Connect App

------ Original Message ------

To: Barbara Stencel
Sent: February 6, 2021 at 6:53 AM
Subject: SU!: getting on to SU

ewilliams9780@gmail.com?subject=getting on to SU
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: ewilliams9780@

I have tried three times this morning. Can not get into the demo side of the site.  
I may have missed some Updates.  Are they doing updates on Saturday Mornings still?

Thanks for all the help

Ellen Williams
Stamping in North Dakoto

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Ellen, please change the email address to: ewilliams9780@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/getting-on-to-SU-tp57421.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h75@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.
Barb Stencel
www.beelinestamping.com
847-909-1718
barb@beelinestamping.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: getting on to SU

Ellen

Thanks. I will try that 

On Sat, Feb 6, 2021 at 7:19 AM SUDSOL [Barb Stencel] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n57422h13@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
bstencel@comcast.net?subject=Re:+SU!:+getting+on+to+SU
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: bstencel@comcast.net

I just tried and got right in. Maybe try using a different browser or clear cookies in your current browser.

Sent from Xfinity Connect App

------ Original Message ------

To: Barbara Stencel
Sent: February 6, 2021 at 6:53 AM
Subject: SU!: getting on to SU

ewilliams9780@...?subject=getting on to SU
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: ewilliams9780@

I may have missed some Updates.  Are they doing updates on Saturday Mornings still?

Thanks for all the help

Ellen Williams
Stamping in North Dakoto

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Ellen, please change the email address to: ewilliams9780@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/getting-on-to-SU-tp57421.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h75@.nabble
Barb Stencel
www.beelinestamping.com
847-909-1718
barb@beelinestamping.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Barb Stencel, please change the email address to: bstencel@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/getting-on-to-SU-tp57421p57422.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h24@n7.nabble.com