epson printer

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
7 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

epson printer

Brunie Quinones
After 12 years, my faithful canon pixma mp600 printer finally said goodbye! I like an all-in one printer because I print documents, pictures, and scan/copy. I'm looking at the Epson ET-7700 (no cartridges).  I've read great reviews on it.

My question is does anyone have this printer that can tell me whether it can print on our whisper white cardstock and the thick cardstock. I've called Epson to find out the maximum weight and my canon was  more or less the same and it was able to print fine. Just want to make sure it's the same case with Epson.

Thanks for the feedback.

Brunie
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: epson printer

Barbara Stitt

Hi Brunei:  I do have the Eason and no cartridges, but refillable ink!  We’ve 
had it about a year and it is wonderful!  I have printed on our whisper White,
But not the thick.  I will try it later and let you know how it works.  

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

On May 17, 2019, at 9:23 AM, SUDSOL [Brunie Quinones] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n48148h34@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

inkspirewithbrunie@gmail.com?subject=epson printer
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: inkspirewithbrunie@gmail.com

After 12 years, my faithful canon pixma mp600 printer finally said goodbye! I like an all-in one printer because I print documents, pictures, and scan/copy. I'm looking at the Epson ET-7700 (no cartridges).  I've read great reviews on it.

My question is does anyone have this printer that can tell me whether it can print on our whisper white cardstock and the thick cardstock. I've called Epson to find out the maximum weight and my canon was  more or less the same and it was able to print fine. Just want to make sure it's the same case with Epson.

Thanks for the feedback.

Brunie

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Brunie Quinones, please change the email address to: inkspirewithbrunie@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/epson-printer-tp48148.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h39@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Phyllis Strickland

It hasn’t received much attention from the experts but here is one review:
https://www.pcmag.com/review/358035/epson-expression-premium-et-7700-ecotank-all-in-one-supertan

Phyllis Strickland

Sent from my iPad

On May 17, 2019, at 9:38 AM, SUDSOL [Barbara Stitt] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n48149h53@.nabble> wrote:

Epson ET-7700
Reply | Threaded
|

Blythe Klipple
In reply to this post by Brunie Quinones

I have a smaller Epson XP-830 and needed to figure out some techniques that I hadn’t been able to conquer prior, and, after referencing the full manual online, thick cardstock was a printable option.  I wasn’t interested in that at the time so didn’t follow up on the ‘how’.  I just know the capability is there, at least on the simple XP 830.

~Blythe

On May 17, 2019, at 6:23 AM, SUDSOL [Brunie Quinones] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n48148h55@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

inkspirewithbrunie@gmail.com?subject=epson%20printer
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: inkspirewithbrunie@gmail.com

Thanks for the feedback.

Brunie

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Brunie Quinones, please change the email address to: inkspirewithbrunie@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/epson-printer-tp48148.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, ml+s1100894n3h60@n7.nabble.com

Blythe Klipple, UPDATES/FAQ COORDINATOR

Reply | Threaded
|

Joan Norman

Go into the paper settings may be on app and change paper to premium glossy or a thicker cardstock.

On Fri, May 17, 2019 at 10:38 AM SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n48152h32@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
blythek@mac.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+epson+printer
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@mac.com

I have a smaller Epson XP-830 and needed to figure out some techniques that I hadn’t been able to conquer prior, and, after referencing the full manual online, thick cardstock was a printable option.  I wasn’t interested in that at the time so didn’t follow up on the ‘how’.  I just know the capability is there, at least on the simple XP 830.

~Blythe

On May 17, 2019, at 6:23 AM, SUDSOL [Brunie Quinones] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n48148h55@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

inkspirewithbrunie@...?subject=epson%20printer

After 12 years, my faithful canon pixma mp600 printer finally said goodbye! I like an all-in one printer because I print documents, pictures, and scan/copy. I'm looking at the Epson ET-7700 (no cartridges).  I've read great reviews on it.

Thanks for the feedback.

Brunie

To start a new topic under Business Talk, ml%2Bs1100894n3h60@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Blythe Klipple, please change the email address to: blythek@mac.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/epson-printer-tp48148p48152.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h13@n7.nabble.com
--
Joan Norman
Stampin' Up! demonstrator
stampnjoan@gmail.com

Cell: 502-548-5886
Phone: 502-239-4475

Reply | Threaded
|

Brunie Quinones

Thank you all for your responses. 
Much appreciated. 

On Fri, May 17, 2019, 2:56 PM SUDSOL [Joan Norman] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n48160h73@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
stampnjoan@gmail.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+epson+printer
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampnjoan@gmail.com

Go into the paper settings may be on app and change paper to premium glossy or a thicker cardstock.

On Fri, May 17, 2019 at 10:38 AM SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via Business Talk <ml%252Bs1100894n48152h32@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
blythek@...?subject=Re:+SU!:+epson+printer
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@mac.com

I have a smaller Epson XP-830 and needed to figure out some techniques that I hadn’t been able to conquer prior, and, after referencing the full manual online, thick cardstock was a printable option. I wasn’t interested in that at the time so didn’t follow up on the ‘how’. I just know the capability is there, at least on the simple XP 830.

~Blythe

On May 17, 2019, at 6:23 AM, SUDSOL [Brunie Quinones] via Business Talk <ml%252Bs1100894n48148h55@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

inkspirewithbrunie@...?subject=epson%20printer

After 12 years, my faithful canon pixma mp600 printer finally said goodbye! I like an all-in one printer because I print documents, pictures, and scan/copy. I'm looking at the Epson ET-7700 (no cartridges). I've read great reviews on it.

My question is does anyone have this printer that can tell me whether it can print on our whisper white cardstock and the thick cardstock. I've called Epson to find out the maximum weight and my canon was more or less the same and it was able to print fine. Just want to make sure it's the same case with Epson.

Thanks for the feedback.

Brunie

To start a new topic under Business Talk, ml%252Bs1100894n3h60@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Blythe Klipple, please change the email address to: blythek@mac.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/epson-printer-tp48148p48152.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%252Bs1100894n3h13@n7.nabble.com
--
Joan Norman
Stampin' Up! demonstrator
stampnjoan@gmail.com

Cell: 502-548-5886
Phone: 502-239-4475

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Joan Norman, please change the email address to: stampnjoan@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/epson-printer-tp48148p48160.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h6@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Linda Pastva-Callahan
In reply to this post by Blythe Klipple

I also have the Epson Expression all in one XP 830. It prints on all our cardstock  on the first try. I've done all my catalogs tabs no sweat!

Linda Pastva-Callahan 

Leechburg, PA 

Demo in western PA since February 2007 200

On May 17, 2019 at 10:38 AM "SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n48152h48@.nabble> wrote:

blythek@mac.com?subject=Re: SU!: epson printer
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@

I have a smaller Epson XP-830 and needed to figure out some techniques that I hadn’t been able to conquer prior, and, after referencing the full manual online, thick cardstock was a printable option.  I wasn’t interested in that at the time so didn’t follow up on the ‘how’.  I just know the capability is there, at least on the simple XP 830.

~Blythe

On May 17, 2019, at 6:23 AM, SUDSOL [Brunie Quinones] via Business Talk < ml+s1100894n48148h55@.nabble > wrote:

inkspirewithbrunie@?subject=epson%20printer
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: inkspirewithbrunie@

Thanks for the feedback.

Brunie

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Brunie Quinones, please change the email address to: inkspirewithbrunie@
To start a new topic under Business Talk, ml+s1100894n3h60@.nabble

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h29@.nabble