color combo palette

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
8 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

color combo palette

Brunie Quinones
I see color combo palettes all over pinterest and I would like to create my own using shapes to include in some of my blog posts and use in other ways. Does anyone know how I can do this in photoshop elements or in another program?

Thanks for any help.

Brunie
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: color combo palette

grantj

I MIGHT be able to figure it out. Let me see tonight.

Jan Grant
Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 2, 2018, at 1:36 PM, SUDSOL [Brunie Quinones] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n42580h79@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

inkspirewithbrunie@gmail.com?subject=color combo palette
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: inkspirewithbrunie@gmail.com

I see color combo palettes all over pinterest and I would like to create my own using shapes to include in some of my blog posts and use in other ways. Does anyone know how I can do this in photoshop elements or in another program?

Thanks for any help.

Brunie

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Brunie Quinones, please change the email address to: inkspirewithbrunie@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/color-combo-palette-tp42580.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h92@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: color combo palette

Patti Scanlan
Administrator
In reply to this post by Brunie Quinones

In your Photoshop:

1.       Open your workspace (choose the web as your document doesn’t need to be large)

2.       Make your shape (circle, square, etc) – not if you hold the CTRL key, your circle will be a perfect circle

3.       Once drawn the properties open, Where it says COLOR. In the bottom square, double click to open the color picker

a.       Down at the bottom you will see a # sign. Type in the HEX value there (you can find the HEX Values here)

b.       Look below at SHAPE DETAILS, click on the color there, select your color from RECENTLY USED

4.       Your shape should be filled with color now! J

5.       Copy and paste the shape – then pick/make the other colors

From: ml+s1100894n42580h25@.nabble <ml+s1100894n42580h25@.nabble>
Sent: Saturday, June 2, 2018 12:36 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <patti@>
Subject: SU!: color combo palette

inkspirewithbrunie@gmail.com?subject=color%20combo%20palette

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: inkspirewithbrunie@gmail.com

Thanks for any help.

Brunie

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Brunie Quinones, please change the email address to: inkspirewithbrunie@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/color-combo-palette-tp42580.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h38@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

Patti Scanlan Fort Peck, Montana
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: color combo palette

Deborah Smart

I don’t have Photoshop  - does anyone know of a way this can be done? Like Paint or Canva?
Thanks in advance from this technically challenged gal! Smile
~Deborah

Sent: Saturday, June 2, 2018 1:18 PM
Subject: Re: SU!: color combo palette

mailto:patti@?subject=RE: color combo palette
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: patti@

In your Photoshop:

1.       Open your workspace (choose the web as your document doesn’t need to be large)

2.       Make your shape (circle, square, etc) – not if you hold the CTRL key, your circle will be a perfect circle

3.       Once drawn the properties open, Where it says COLOR. In the bottom square, double click to open the color picker

a.       Down at the bottom you will see a # sign. Type in the HEX value there (you can find the HEX Values here)

b.       Look below at SHAPE DETAILS, click on the color there, select your color from RECENTLY USED

Thanks for any help.

Brunie

To unsubscribe from Business Talk, <A href="wlmailhtml:{CEEB7A48-80C4-4613-BECD-33DE338E007A}mid://00003251/" rel=nofollow target=_top link="external">click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Patti Scanlan, please change the email address to: patti@
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/color-combo-palette-tp42580p42586.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h66@.nabble
Deborah Smart
Stampin' Discuss Summary Coordinator
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: color combo palette

Patti Scanlan
Administrator

Basically the same steps – but you need the RGB chart here

In Paint

1.       Select Shapes – then the oval. Hold your CTRL key down while you draw, and it will make a circle

2.       If you look in the tool bar there is Color 1 and Color 2.

3.       Select Color 1,  Click Edit Colors

4.       In the lower right it says Red Green Blue. Fill in the values from your chart, click ok

5.       Select the spilling paint can, and click in your circle

To make more – copy and paste then follow the color instructions again J

Patti Scanlan

From: ml+s1100894n42587h42@.nabble <ml+s1100894n42587h42@.nabble>
Sent: Saturday, June 2, 2018 3:51 PM

debsmart@shaw.ca?subject=Re:%20color%20combo%20palette

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: debsmart@shaw.ca

I don’t have Photoshop  - does anyone know of a way this can be done? Like Paint or Canva?

~Deborah

To: SUDSOL Group

patti@?subject=RE: color combo palette

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: patti@

In your Photoshop:

1.      Open your workspace (choose the web as your document doesn’t need to be large)

2.      Make your shape (circle, square, etc) – not if you hold the CTRL key, your circle will be a perfect circle

3.      Once drawn the properties open, Where it says COLOR. In the bottom square, double click to open the color picker

1.      Down at the bottom you will see a # sign. Type in the HEX value there (you can find the HEX Values here)

2.      Look below at SHAPE DETAILS, click on the color there, select your color from RECENTLY USED

4.      Your shape should be filled with color now! J

5.      Copy and paste the shape – then pick/make the other colors

Thanks for any help.

Brunie

To unsubscribe from Business Talk, <A href="wlmailhtml:{CEEB7A48-80C4-4613-BECD-33DE338E007A}mid://00003251/" rel=nofollow target=_top link="external">click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Patti Scanlan, please change the email address to: patti@
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/color-combo-palette-tp42580p42586.html

Deborah Smart

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Deborah Smart, please change the email address to: debsmart@shaw.ca
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/color-combo-palette-tp42580p42587.html

Reply | Threaded
|

wingersonk
In reply to this post by Deborah Smart

I use the one from My Stampin Blog.  But, there are fabulous circles that you can use in PicMonkey.  You can line them up and fill with the RBG color codes to match the SU colors.

I use PicMonkey all the time and is VERY user-friendly.

Hope this helps

On Sat, Jun 2, 2018 at 2:51 PM, SUDSOL [Deborah Smart] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n42587h37@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
debsmart@shaw.ca?subject=Re:+color+combo+palette
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: debsmart@shaw.ca

~Deborah

In your Photoshop:

inkspirewithbrunie@...?subject=color%20combo%20palette

Thanks for any help.

Brunie

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h38@n7.nabble.com

Deborah Smart

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Deborah Smart, please change the email address to: debsmart@shaw.ca
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/color-combo-palette-tp42580p42587.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h33@n7.nabble.com

--
Kathleen Wingerson
Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Grants Pass, OR

Visit my Blog
Visit my YouTube Channel
E-mail:  kathleenstamps5@gmail.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: color combo palette

Deborah Smart
In reply to this post by Patti Scanlan

Awesome! That’s so fun Smile
Thanks so much for sharing those instructions, Patti!

I used to use PicMonkey, until they did away with the free version.
~Deborah

Sent: Saturday, June 2, 2018 3:52 PM

mailto:patti@?subject=RE: SU!: color combo palette

Basically the same steps – but you need the RGB chart here

In Paint

1.       Select Shapes – then the oval. Hold your CTRL key down while you draw, and it will make a circle

2.       If you look in the tool bar there is Color 1 and Color 2.

3.       Select Color 1, Click Edit Colors

4.       In the lower right it says Red Green Blue. Fill in the values from your chart, click ok

5.       Select the spilling paint can, and click in your circle

To make more – copy and paste then follow the color instructions again J

Patti Scanlan

From: ml+s1100894n42587h42@.nabble <ml+s1100894n42587h42@.nabble>
Sent: Saturday, June 2, 2018 3:51 PM

debsmart@shaw.ca?subject=Re:%20color%20combo%20palette

~Deborah

To: SUDSOL Group

patti@?subject=RE: color combo palette

In your Photoshop:

1.      Open your workspace (choose the web as your document doesn’t need to be large)

2.      Make your shape (circle, square, etc) – not if you hold the CTRL key, your circle will be a perfect circle

3.      Once drawn the properties open, Where it says COLOR. In the bottom square, double click to open the color picker

1.      Down at the bottom you will see a # sign. Type in the HEX value there (you can find the HEX Values here)

2.      Look below at SHAPE DETAILS, click on the color there, select your color from RECENTLY USED

4.      Your shape should be filled with color now! J

5.      Copy and paste the shape – then pick/make the other colors

Thanks for any help.

Brunie

To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, <A href="wlmailhtml:{CEEB7A48-80C4-4613-BECD-33DE338E007A}mid://00003294/" rel=nofollow target=_top link="external">click here.

Deborah Smart

To unsubscribe from Business Talk, <A href="wlmailhtml:{CEEB7A48-80C4-4613-BECD-33DE338E007A}mid://00003294/" rel=nofollow target=_top link="external">click here.

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/color-combo-palette-tp42580p42588.html
Deborah Smart
Reply | Threaded
|

Libby Dyson
In reply to this post by Deborah Smart

You could do it in PicMonkey or Canva

On 3 June 2018 at 07:51, SUDSOL [Deborah Smart] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n42587h74@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
debsmart@shaw.ca?subject=Re:+color+combo+palette

~Deborah

In your Photoshop:

inkspirewithbrunie@...?subject=color%20combo%20palette

Thanks for any help.

Brunie

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h38@n7.nabble.com

Deborah Smart

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h70@n7.nabble.com

--