classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

changing demo credit card number

Cindy Hills
Hello

I cannot find the area to change my credit card number on the Stampin UP website

How do I change my number?

Thank you  CindyHills
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: changing demo credit card number

Cindy Hills

Thank you anyway.   I FINALLY found the area.   Oh boy.   Thank Cindy Hills

On Tue, Mar 20, 2018 at 2:26 PM SUDSOL [Cindy Hills] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n41373h99@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
cindy.hills62@gmail.com?subject=changing+demo+credit+card+number
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: cindy.hills62@gmail.com

Hello

I cannot find the area to change my credit card number on the Stampin UP website

Thank you  CindyHills

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Cindy Hills, please change the email address to: cindy.hills62@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/changing-demo-credit-card-number-tp41373.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h29@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Mary Dredge
In reply to this post by Cindy Hills

Hi Cindy - You would change it by clicking on the little carrot next to your name and picking Demonstrator Payment Profile:

From: ml+s1100894n41373h41@.nabble <ml+s1100894n41373h41@.nabble> on behalf of SUDSOL [Cindy Hills] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n41373h41@.nabble>
Sent: Tuesday, March 20, 2018 3:26 PM
To: SUDSOL Group
Subject: SU!: changing demo credit card number

cindy.hills62@gmail.com?subject=changing demo credit card number
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: cindy.hills62@

Hello

Thank you  CindyHills

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Cindy Hills, please change the email address to: cindy.hills62@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/changing-demo-credit-card-number-tp41373.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h71@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Maria Pobre
In reply to this post by Cindy Hills

Click on your name, then Demonstrator Payment Profile. Don’t forget to change it in Paper Pumpkin too, if you are a subscriber.

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre

On Mar 21, 2018, at 5:26 AM, SUDSOL [Cindy Hills] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n41373h95@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

cindy.hills62@gmail.com?subject=changing demo credit card number
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: cindy.hills62@gmail.com

Hello

Thank you  CindyHills

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h25@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.