card sample with Blended Seasons set

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

card sample with Blended Seasons set

Kathy Slamar
Does anyone know how they did the thank you card on the new Blended Seasons card samples?  I'm wondering how they lined up the leaves on the framelit piece with the leaves behind it.  I'm thinking they stamped it on the base card and then cut out with the framelit, but I think you would see the missing piece behind it.  I haven't received my order yet, so I can't play with it to figure it out!

Thanks.

Kathy Slamar
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: card sample with Blended Seasons set

Barb Stencel

It was stamped and colored first, then cut with the die.  If you look at the top of the sample, you do see the card base beneath the die-cut piece.

From: ml+s1100894n43203h75@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n43203h75@.nabble]
Sent: Thursday, July 12, 2018 11:25 AM
To: SUDSOL Group
Subject: SU!: card sample with Blended Seasons set

kathy@slamar.com?subject=card%20sample%20with%20Blended%20Seasons%20set

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: kathy@

Does anyone know how they did the thank you card on the new Blended Seasons card samples?  I'm wondering how they lined up the leaves on the framelit piece with the leaves behind it.  I'm thinking they stamped it on the base card and then cut out with the framelit, but I think you would see the missing piece behind it.  I haven't received my order yet, so I can't play with it to figure it out!

Thanks.

Kathy Slamar

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Kathy Slamar, please change the email address to: kathy@slamar.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/card-sample-with-Blended-Seasons-set-tp43203.html

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h56@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Product Q&As, click here.

Barb Stencel
www.beelinestamping.com
847-909-1718
barb@beelinestamping.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: card sample with Blended Seasons set

Jacqueline Tillman
In reply to this post by Kathy Slamar

I just caed it and yes you stamp and color then cut the framelit. It is then placed back in after the other elements and the ribbons are placed.

-----Original Message-----
From: SUDSOL [Kathy Slamar] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n43203h82@.nabble>
To: SUDSOL Group <jdtstamps2@>
Sent: Thu, Jul 12, 2018 12:25 pm

kathy@slamar.com?subject=card sample with Blended Seasons set
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: kathy@slamar.com

Thanks.

Kathy Slamar

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Kathy Slamar, please change the email address to: kathy@slamar.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/card-sample-with-Blended-Seasons-set-tp43203.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h63@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: card sample with Blended Seasons set

Kathy Slamar

Thanks ladies for your tips.  Can’t wait to get mine and try it!
Kathy

On Jul 12, 2018, at 7:51 PM, SUDSOL [Jacqueline Tillman] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n43214h93@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

jdtstamps2@verizon.net?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20card%20sample%20with%20Blended%20Seasons%20set
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: jdtstamps2@verizon.net

I just caed it and yes you stamp and color then cut the framelit. It is then placed back in after the other elements and the ribbons are placed.

-----Original Message-----
From: SUDSOL [Kathy Slamar] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n43203h82@.nabble>
To: SUDSOL Group <jdtstamps2@>
Sent: Thu, Jul 12, 2018 12:25 pm

kathy@slamar.com?subject=card sample with Blended Seasons set
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: kathy@slamar.com

Thanks.

Kathy Slamar

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h63@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jacqueline Tillman, please change the email address to: jdtstamps2@verizon.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/card-sample-with-Blended-Seasons-set-tp43203p43214.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h33@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from card sample with Blended Seasons set, click here.