card inventory for a store

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

card inventory for a store

Kathleen Brandt
I am going to sell my cards in a local shop. This will be the only thing I am doing for my business during this pandemic. My question is; How do I keep track of what sells? How much do you charge? The manager said nothing less than $5 after she looked at my samples. Do I create a number system? Count them
 ( which I will do anyway) ? Has anyone  created a system that works for them? Thank you .
Katie Brandt
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: SU!: card inventory for a store

zarazal

Hi there,
I have a bin with about 40-60 cards in a bakery for the last 3 years. I keep track by checking at least once a week. How many when I get there, what I bring and leave behind. I generally give a bill quarterly. I get $2.25 a card. They sell for $3 each. I will raise it to 3.50 next yr. I keep track. In the past, some places buy them from me and sell them for whatever. I check quarterly. I hope this helps.
Laura

On Thu, Oct 22, 2020 at 8:49 AM SUDSOL [Kathleen Brandt] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n56051h47@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
stampingwithkate@gmail.com?subject=card+inventory+for+a+store
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingwithkate@gmail.com

I am going to sell my cards in a local shop. This will be the only thing I am doing for my business during this pandemic. My question is; How do I keep track of what sells? How much do you charge? The manager said nothing less than $5 after she looked at my samples. Do I create a number system? Count them
 ( which I will do anyway) ? Has anyone  created a system that works for them? Thank you .
Katie Brandt

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Kathleen Brandt, please change the email address to: stampingwithkate@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/card-inventory-for-a-store-tp56051.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h59@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.
--
Laura H. H. Zaraza
Celebrating 20+ Years as a
Independent Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator
262-374-0219
My Blog:
www.laurazstamps.com
Shop with me
Laura H. H. Zaraza
Independent Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator
Visit me at www.lauraZstamps.com
#262-374-0219