best way to do a fundraiser

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

best way to do a fundraiser

Tanya Stottlemire

I have been volunteering at my daughters kindergarten class and they are using netbooks for phonics and math. They have 10 of them and they are about 7 years old so having major issues. Today I was only able to get 1 to work. They need at least 5 working at a time. I would love to be able to do a fundraiser that would gain them some money to purchase some netbooks. Sending the catalogs home for orders and giving all my discount may work but I really don't see it raising the money I want to raise. Any other ideas?

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: SU!: best way to do a fundraiser

Peggy Rios

Cards. Can you design some the kids can make?  Parents would like them. Throw in a few of your own. Or let the decorate card boxes that you put cards in

Sent from my iPad

On Feb 3, 2014, at 8:08 PM, "SUDSOL [Tanya Stottlemire] via Business Talk" <ml-node+s1100894n5492h95@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

I have been volunteering at my daughters kindergarten class and they are using netbooks for phonics and math. They have 10 of them and they are about 7 years old so having major issues. Today I was only able to get 1 to work. They need at least 5 working at a time. I would love to be able to do a fundraiser that would gain them some money to purchase some netbooks. Sending the catalogs home for orders and giving all my discount may work but I really don't see it raising the money I want to raise. Any other ideas?

If you want the reply to go ONLY to the author, please change the email address to: t_stottlemire@sbcglobal.net
If you just reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
http://forum.sudsol.org/best-way-to-do-a-fundraiser-tp5492.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h36@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.