classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Your Best Recruiting Tips

Charlotte Lindmeier
Our question this week is:
There is such a good offer for recruits right now we should take advantage of the offering for new recruits. What is your best tip for recruiting? Please share.

Participate and you could win one FREE week of SUDSOL. OR you could play Bingo with a chance of winning FREE time there as well. Send your answers by Sunday morning.
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Your Best Recruiting Tips

Barbara Rathmell

I send an email to all my customers about every 2 weeks reminding them of the recruiting special.  I reword it to highlight different options each time.  So far, I have one lady who is signing up this week!  Yay!!

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 13, 2019, at 9:03 AM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n46557h79@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Your Best Recruiting Tips
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

There is such a good offer for recruits right now we should take advantage of the offering for new recruits. What is your best tip for recruiting? Please share.

Participate and you could win one FREE week of SUDSOL. OR you could play Bingo with a chance of winning FREE time there as well. Send your answers by Sunday morning.
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Your-Best-Recruiting-Tips-tp46557.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h5@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Your Best Recruiting Tips

Beth Schreiber

My best recruiting tip is ‘don’t be afraid to ask!’ Many customers are afraid to ask about signing on as a demonstrator. If you don’t ask, you’ll never know who has real interest.

Sent from my iPad

On Feb 13, 2019, at 9:19 AM, SUDSOL [Barbara Rathmell] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n46558h73@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

bdrathmell@aol.com?subject=Re: SU!: Your Best Recruiting Tips
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: bdrathmell@aol.com

I send an email to all my customers about every 2 weeks reminding them of the recruiting special.  I reword it to highlight different options each time.  So far, I have one lady who is signing up this week!  Yay!!

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 13, 2019, at 9:03 AM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n46557h79@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Your Best Recruiting Tips
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Your-Best-Recruiting-Tips-tp46557.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h5@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Barbara Rathmell, please change the email address to: bdrathmell@aol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Your-Best-Recruiting-Tips-tp46557p46558.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h68@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Your Best Recruiting Tips

donnab07
In reply to this post by Charlotte Lindmeier

I am not the best at recruiting.  But I have found that when I explain that someone does not HAVE to run a business like I do, they are much more interested in signing up.  Of course, I always talk about the benefits of having their own business such as earning extra income , but that it is not necessary.  Two of my five team members are developing a business, but the others are satisfied with being “hobby” demonstrators.

Donna Bagwell

From: ml+s1100894n46557h9@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n46557h9@.nabble]
Sent: Wednesday, February 13, 2019 6:03 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <donna@>
Subject: SU!: Your Best Recruiting Tips

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Your%20Best%20Recruiting%20Tips

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h35@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.