You Move Me Stamp set

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

You Move Me Stamp set

Kathy Slamar
Has anyone tried this set and dies?  A good customer of mine ordered it and is having problems with it.
I told her I would try it.  I personally don't own it.  I can get the butterfly to look like it is flying, but the bird is a problem.  I have watched several videos on how to line it up.  I have tried different colors, but the result is always the same.  It really does not look like it is flying.  When I watch videos on it, the wings look like they move.  I don't have that results.  

I would be interested in anyone else's experience before I call SU.  
Thanks.
Kathy Slamar
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: You Move Me Stamp set

Suzanne Taylor

I have this and struggled with it. I was so excited about it so I'll be following this discussion. I need to practice because I've see it work well. 

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 30, 2017, at 6:17 PM, SUDSOL [Kathy Slamar] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n38023h55@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

kathy@slamar.com?subject=You Move Me Stamp set
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: kathy@slamar.com

Has anyone tried this set and dies?  A good customer of mine ordered it and is having problems with it.
I told her I would try it.  I personally don't own it.  I can get the butterfly to look like it is flying, but the bird is a problem.  I have watched several videos on how to line it up.  I have tried different colors, but the result is always the same.  It really does not look like it is flying.  When I watch videos on it, the wings look like they move.  I don't have that results.  

Thanks.
Kathy Slamar

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Kathy Slamar, please change the email address to: kathy@slamar.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/You-Move-Me-Stamp-set-tp38023.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h16@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Product Q&As, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Kay Hahn Casler
In reply to this post by Kathy Slamar

The card needs to be moved slowly, not quickly.  Lining it up is just a matter of stamping straight so you can see it between the slots.
Hope that helps.
Kay Hahn Casler
Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Vestal, New York
    Sharing what I love 
    and loving what I do!
Rubber stamp art supplies, demonstrations, clubs and stamp camps
607-729-1794 or e-mail               kayhc@stny.rr.com
Visit https://mypaperpumpkin.com?demoid=11162 to join Paper Pumpkin! 

On Aug 30, 2017, at 7:17 PM, SUDSOL [Kathy Slamar] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n38023h81@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

kathy@slamar.com?subject=You%20Move%20Me%20Stamp%20set
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: kathy@slamar.com

Thanks.
Kathy Slamar

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Kathy Slamar, please change the email address to: kathy@slamar.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/You-Move-Me-Stamp-set-tp38023.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h42@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Kathy Slamar

I agree, it works better when you move slowly.

However, I don’t think the bird works as well as the butterfly and I have tried a lot of different colors and line up!

I won’t be encouraging my customers to buy it.  Actually, I will discourage it.

Thanks
Kathy

On Aug 30, 2017, at 6:38 PM, SUDSOL [Kay Hahn Casler] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n38025h34@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

kayhc@stny.rr.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20You%20Move%20Me%20Stamp%20set
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: kayhc@stny.rr.com

The card needs to be moved slowly, not quickly.  Lining it up is just a matter of stamping straight so you can see it between the slots.
Hope that helps.
Kay Hahn Casler
Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Vestal, New York
    Sharing what I love 
    and loving what I do!
Rubber stamp art supplies, demonstrations, clubs and stamp camps
607-729-1794 or e-mail               kayhc@stny.rr.com
Visit https://mypaperpumpkin.com?demoid=11162 to join Paper Pumpkin! 

On Aug 30, 2017, at 7:17 PM, SUDSOL [Kathy Slamar] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n38023h81@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

kathy@slamar.com?subject=You%20Move%20Me%20Stamp%20set

Thanks.
Kathy Slamar

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h42@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Kay Hahn Casler, please change the email address to: kayhc@stny.rr.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/You-Move-Me-Stamp-set-tp38023p38025.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h33@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from You Move Me Stamp set, click here.