classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Year-End Sale

Barbara Felece
Hi!

Can someone tell me how I get to the Year End sale page? The supposed “links” don’t get me there.

TIA
Barbara
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Year-End Sale

shelly peck

it won't be up till tomorrow.

Shelly Peck
Independent Stampin'Up! Demonstrator
(909) 520-7244
email: juststampit4fun@gmail.com

On Mon, Dec 2, 2019 at 7:08 PM SUDSOL [Barbara Felece] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n50773h8@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
stamperbabs@gmail.com?subject=Year-End+Sale
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stamperbabs@gmail.com

Hi!

Can someone tell me how I get to the Year End sale page? The supposed “links” don’t get me there.

TIA
Barbara

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Barbara Felece, please change the email address to: stamperbabs@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Year-End-Sale-tp50773.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h38@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Year-End Sale

Barbara Felece

Thanks. I didn’t realize it was out on December 3.

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 2, 2019, at 10:26 PM, SUDSOL [shelly peck] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n50774h98@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

juststampit4fun@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Year-End Sale
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: juststampit4fun@gmail.com

it won't be up till tomorrow.

Shelly Peck
Independent Stampin'Up! Demonstrator
(909) 520-7244

On Mon, Dec 2, 2019 at 7:08 PM SUDSOL [Barbara Felece] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n50773h8@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
stamperbabs@gmail.com?subject=Year-End+Sale
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stamperbabs@gmail.com

Hi!

TIA
Barbara

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Barbara Felece, please change the email address to: stamperbabs@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Year-End-Sale-tp50773.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h38@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to shelly peck, please change the email address to: juststampit4fun@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Year-End-Sale-tp50773p50774.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h97@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.