Year End Closeout

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Year End Closeout

grantj

While the description does say something about discounts, I did not understand this is a "sale." It is more a list of retiring items from the Holiday Catalog. I would not promote it as a sale, but as a "last chance."

That being said, while bundles are retiring, some individual items included in bundles are not. We need to give careful explanations so our customers aren't confused!

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Year End Closeout

GrammyKaren

I agree on this.  Customers are disappointed. 

Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone

-------- Original message --------
From: "SUDSOL [grantj] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n50797h36@.nabble>
Date: 12/4/19 11:08 AM (GMT-05:00)
To: SUDSOL Group <grammyKaren51@>
Subject: SU!: Year End Closeout

revjanstamps@comcast.net?subject=Year End Closeout
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@

While the description does say something about discounts, I did not understand this is a "sale." It is more a list of retiring items from the Holiday Catalog. I would not promote it as a sale, but as a "last chance."

That being said, while bundles are retiring, some individual items included in bundles are not. We need to give careful explanations so our customers aren't confused!

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Year-End-Closeout-tp50797.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h22@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Year End Closeout

Barbara Felece
In reply to this post by grantj

Even promoting this as a”last chance”, the information does imply discounts which I do not see except for a small number of items. And does that not also imply they are for “sale”? I don’t think I have clear information to suggest this to my customers as anything but a retiring list and a carryover list. I will suggest that they look for themselves, but I’m sure there will be questions that I’m not sure I can answer.

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 4, 2019, at 11:17 AM, SUDSOL [grantj] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n50797h11@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@comcast.net

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Year-End-Closeout-tp50797.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h97@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Year End Closeout

Maria Pobre
In reply to this post by grantj

I agree!

Happy Stampin’~

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA

On Dec 5, 2019, at 12:17 AM, SUDSOL [grantj] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n50797h39@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@comcast.net

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h25@n7.nabble.com