classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
7 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Year-End Closeout

Barbara Felece
Hi Everyone,

I just looked at the lists for the Year-End Closeout and I'd like more information. It appears that only a very few items are discounted on the retiring products list. Also, it doesn't look like the carryover items are discounted at all. Can someone clarify the discounts for me? I don't see why I should advertise this to my customers.

TIA,
Barbara
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Year-End Closeout

Phyllis Strickland

My thoughts exactly! This would be confusing.
Phyllis Strickland
On Dec 3, 2019, at 8:38 AM, SUDSOL [Barbara Felece] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n50775h59@.nabble> wrote:

Hi Everyone,
I just looked at the lists for the Year-End Closeout and I'd like more information. It appears that only a very few items are discounted on the retiring products list. Also, it doesn't look like the carryover items are discounted at all. Can someone clarify the discounts for me? I don't see why I should advertise this to my customers.
Reply | Threaded
|

joyce pacer

I will not be able to do business chat, computer down.
On December 3, 2019 at 10:32 AM "SUDSOL [Phyllis Strickland] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n50779h63@.nabble> wrote:

pstrickland@me.com?subject=Re: SU!: Year-End Closeout
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: pstrickland@

Phyllis Strickland
On Dec 3, 2019, at 8:38 AM, SUDSOL [Barbara Felece] via Business Talk < ml+s1100894n50775h59@.nabble > wrote:

Hi Everyone,

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Phyllis Strickland, please change the email address to: pstrickland@me.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Year-End-Closeout-tp50775p50779.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h7@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat
Reply | Threaded
|

joyce pacer
In reply to this post by Phyllis Strickland

I will not be able to do chat Wed. night. Computer problems.  On a borrowed computer now.
On December 3, 2019 at 10:32 AM "SUDSOL [Phyllis Strickland] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n50779h63@.nabble> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: pstrickland@

Phyllis Strickland
On Dec 3, 2019, at 8:38 AM, SUDSOL [Barbara Felece] via Business Talk < ml+s1100894n50775h59@.nabble > wrote:

Hi Everyone,

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Phyllis Strickland, please change the email address to: pstrickland@me.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Year-End-Closeout-tp50775p50779.html

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat
Reply | Threaded
|

GrammyKaren

Wasn't much discounted as far as I can see and the whole carry over part of the year and then Christmas going back I to next year's Catalog didn't make much sense.
Just my thoughts, 
Karen Bernhardt 

Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone

-------- Original message --------
From: "SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n50785h64@.nabble>
Date: 12/3/19 4:14 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: SUDSOL Group <grammyKaren51@>
Subject: Re: SU!: Year-End Closeout

joycepacer@comcast.net?subject=Re: SU!: Year-End Closeout
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: joycepacer@

I will not be able to do chat Wed. night. Computer problems.  On a borrowed computer now.

Phyllis Strickland

Hi Everyone,

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to joyce pacer, please change the email address to: joycepacer@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Year-End-Closeout-tp50775p50785.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h22@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Chris Occhipinti
In reply to this post by Barbara Felece

After looking at the list, I decided to have a "Last Chance Crafternoon" for my group. More free form, using holiday products for them to make a last minute tag or notecard. I'm using the list as more of a retirement-type thing, and add that some products are discounted as a bonus.

One thing that I have learned for my very tiny business is that I always wait to see what a list, promotion or special is before hyping it up. This probably isn't an option for a lot of business demos, but it has saved my sanity along the way. I've just learned to temper my enthusiasm until I see the real deal.

Chris Occhipinti
Olympia, WA

Sent from Xfinity Connect Application

-----Original Message-----

To: cho1888@
Sent: 2019-12-03 5:38:52 AM
Subject: SU!: Year-End Closeout

stamperbabs@gmail.com?subject=Year-End Closeout
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stamperbabs@

Hi Everyone,

TIA,
Barbara

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Barbara Felece, please change the email address to: stamperbabs@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Year-End-Closeout-tp50775.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h81@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

Sandy England

I made a comment on the sandbox about how embarrassing the end of year sale is to advertise 

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 4, 2019, at 10:49 AM, SUDSOL [Chris Occhipinti] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n50795h44@.nabble> wrote:

cho1888@comcast.net?subject=Re: SU!: Year-End Closeout
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: cho1888@

After looking at the list, I decided to have a "Last Chance Crafternoon" for my group. More free form, using holiday products for them to make a last minute tag or notecard. I'm using the list as more of a retirement-type thing, and add that some products are discounted as a bonus.

One thing that I have learned for my very tiny business is that I always wait to see what a list, promotion or special is before hyping it up. This probably isn't an option for a lot of business demos, but it has saved my sanity along the way. I've just learned to temper my enthusiasm until I see the real deal.

Chris Occhipinti
Olympia, WA

Sent from Xfinity Connect Application

-----Original Message-----

To: cho1888@
Sent: 2019-12-03 5:38:52 AM
Subject: SU!: Year-End Closeout

stamperbabs@gmail.com?subject=Year-End Closeout
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stamperbabs@

Hi Everyone,

TIA,
Barbara

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Barbara Felece, please change the email address to: stamperbabs@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Year-End-Closeout-tp50775.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h81@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Chris Occhipinti, please change the email address to: cho1888@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Year-End-Closeout-tp50775p50795.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h92@.nabble
Sandy England