As you should all know by now I am the Featured Member Coordinator and have been busy introducing you to our other coordinators over the last few months. I am still waiting for quite a few of them to send in their profiles to me, so wondered if any other members (particularly long standing ones) would like to participate in the program?!
If I have contacted you recently and you have not sent in your information, could you do so as soon as possible please? It might be worth checking your spam/junk mail folder.......
If you would like to be featured, please answer the following questions about yourself and email them back to ME (not the group please) at email@example.com.
Here is what I need to know.....
1) Name & City/State
2) Please share a bit about yourself, family, kids, pets, the personal side of you.
3) Do you have a job other than Stampin’ Up! (please share if you work full or part time)
4) How long been with SU!
5) If you have a BLOG or SU! DBWS, please provide the links (if you’d like it included in the article about you)
6) Please include a photo of a sample of your work AND a photo of you that may be included in the feature.
Pick 3-4 questions from the following list to write a short paragraph about:
- Why did you join Stampin’ Up! and have you achieved that objective (and how)?
- What is your Favorite Technique?
- What is one business tip would you give a new demo?
- How often and in what ways do you communicate with your customers?
- How do you get new business/recruits?
- What types of classes or events have been successful for you?
- How do you chose which stamps/accessories to purchase?
- How do you keep track of your business expenses for tax time?
- What is your crafting space like? Is it a family area or your own space?
- Do you have downline and/or how large is your group?
- What is your best recruiting tip?
- What is your best business tip?
- What is your best stamping tip?
Stampin' Up! Senior Supervisor
Facebook: Linda Willimer, Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
My Online Store - lindawillimer.stampinup.net
My Blog - willimer.com/Stamping with Tea and Cake