World Card Making Day Hope You Had a Great Time

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
42 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: SU!: FOUND SOMETHING THAT WILL WORK...........UGH.....Searching for a mini scrapbook I had "saved" on my browser

Blythe Klipple

I just found something that will work—it has the general size I’m looking for as well as the simplicity.  Check it out here:  https://createwithcayleigh.com/tuesday-tutorial-mini-scrapbook/

I’m excited and empowered now and can stop wasting my time searching through pages of Pinterest and elsewhere.  This will also be a great way to use up holiday DSP!  Hi ho hi ho it’s off to stamp I go.

~Blythe

On Dec 23, 2020, at 9:44 AM, SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n56848h55@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

blythek@mac.com?subject=UGH.....Searching%20for%20a%20mini%20scrapbook%20I%20had%20%22saved%22%20on%20my%20browser
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@mac.com

I came upon a charming scrapbook, made of card stock, about 5” x 7”, crumb cake-ish as the basic color that I’d held on to for 4-5 days.  Of course it’s gone poof and I wasn’t smart enough to take a screen shot or save it in any manner.  LESSON LEARNED.  It was not exclusively SU products.  I want to see it to give myself a jump start on one I’d like to make as memento Christmas gifts for daughter and granddaughter highlighting their favorite moments of this covid and other good and ugly events of the season.  I was even going to make one for each of the grandsons.  It’s gone poof.  “History” for my daily safari (I’m a mac user) explorations reveals nothing.  

Did any of you come across something like this as you wandered the web?  Thanks for any links or pix or whatever you might have.  In the meantime I’m going to tough it out and create another all by myself and I will share it when done.  It so annoying though to have ‘lost’ this inspiration piece.  It was NOT on Pinterest.  I think I came upon it via someone’s blog hop.

Thank you and Merry SAFE Christmas or whatever holiday you celebrate.
Blythe Klipple, UPDATES/FAQ COORDINATOR

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Blythe Klipple, please change the email address to: blythek@mac.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/World-Card-Making-Day-Hope-You-Had-a-Great-Time-tp55776p56848.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, ml+s1100894n3h60@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: SU!: FOUND SOMETHING THAT WILL WORK...........UGH.....Searching for a mini scrapbook I had "saved" on my browser

grantj

Blythe, did you try Facebook?

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860
revjanstamps@

On Dec 23, 2020, at 11:46 AM, SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n56850h49@.nabble> wrote:

blythek@mac.com?subject=Re: SU!: FOUND SOMETHING THAT WILL WORK...........UGH.....Searching for a mini scrapbook I had "saved" on my browser
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@

I just found something that will work—it has the general size I’m looking for as well as the simplicity.  Check it out here:  https://createwithcayleigh.com/tuesday-tutorial-mini-scrapbook/

I’m excited and empowered now and can stop wasting my time searching through pages of Pinterest and elsewhere.  This will also be a great way to use up holiday DSP!  Hi ho hi ho it’s off to stamp I go.

~Blythe

On Dec 23, 2020, at 9:44 AM, SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n56848h55@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

blythek@mac.com?subject=UGH.....Searching%20for%20a%20mini%20scrapbook%20I%20had%20%22saved%22%20on%20my%20browser
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@mac.com

I came upon a charming scrapbook, made of card stock, about 5” x 7”, crumb cake-ish as the basic color that I’d held on to for 4-5 days.  Of course it’s gone poof and I wasn’t smart enough to take a screen shot or save it in any manner.  LESSON LEARNED.  It was not exclusively SU products.  I want to see it to give myself a jump start on one I’d like to make as memento Christmas gifts for daughter and granddaughter highlighting their favorite moments of this covid and other good and ugly events of the season.  I was even going to make one for each of the grandsons.  It’s gone poof.  “History” for my daily safari (I’m a mac user) explorations reveals nothing.  

Did any of you come across something like this as you wandered the web?  Thanks for any links or pix or whatever you might have.  In the meantime I’m going to tough it out and create another all by myself and I will share it when done.  It so annoying though to have ‘lost’ this inspiration piece.  It was NOT on Pinterest.  I think I came upon it via someone’s blog hop.

Thank you and Merry SAFE Christmas or whatever holiday you celebrate.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Blythe Klipple, please change the email address to: blythek@mac.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/World-Card-Making-Day-Hope-You-Had-a-Great-Time-tp55776p56848.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, ml+s1100894n3h60@n7.nabble.com

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/World-Card-Making-Day-Hope-You-Had-a-Great-Time-tp55776p56850.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h92@.nabble