Woodland Embossing Folder

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Woodland Embossing Folder

Carole Fineberg
I am stumped. A customer broke my Woodland TIEF by inserting it into the Big Shot open end first (instead of fold first).  I need to order a new one, but the number for this product in the catalog (139673) comes up "This product has been discontinued and cannot be added to your order."  

This is in the new catty from June and it's already been discontinued?  I still use it lots and have seen it in lots of samples all over the internet.  Is it correct that it's been discontinued?  I am heartbroken if that's true.

Can anyone tell me if it's true... and if so, I wonder where I was when this was announced.  Or is there a different product number?

TIA,
Carole
Carole Fineberg Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Reno, NV website/blog: http://CardmakingByCarole.com email: cardmakingbycarole@gmail.com Although it may not always be wrapped in a bow, life is always a gift.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Woodland Embossing Folder

Carolyn Dobie

Search for the folder.   It’s likely now available as a 3D folder and has a new number. 

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 19, 2019, at 2:06 AM, SUDSOL [Carole Fineberg] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n50175h87@.nabble> wrote:

cardmakingbycarole@gmail.com?subject=Woodland Embossing Folder
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: cardmakingbycarole@

I am stumped. A customer broke my Woodland TIEF by inserting it into the Big Shot open end first (instead of fold first).  I need to order a new one, but the number for this product in the catalog (139673) comes up "This product has been discontinued and cannot be added to your order."  

This is in the new catty from June and it's already been discontinued?  I still use it lots and have seen it in lots of samples all over the internet.  Is it correct that it's been discontinued?  I am heartbroken if that's true.

Can anyone tell me if it's true... and if so, I wonder where I was when this was announced.  Or is there a different product number?

TIA,
Carole
Carole Fineberg Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Reno, NV website/blog: http://CardmakingByCarole.com email: cardmakingbycarole@ Although it may not always be wrapped in a bow, life is always a gift.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Carole Fineberg, please change the email address to: cardmakingbycarole@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Woodland-Embossing-Folder-tp50175.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h36@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Product Q&As, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Maria Pobre
In reply to this post by Carole Fineberg

I tried searching for it and got the same message. Someone else just posted getting the same message when trying various products. Maybe they are preparing for the sale and that has created a glitch in the system.

Happy Stampin’~

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA

On Oct 19, 2019, at 4:12 PM, SUDSOL [Carole Fineberg] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n50175h57@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: cardmakingbycarole@gmail.com

TIA,
Carole
Carole Fineberg Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Reno, NV website/blog: http://CardmakingByCarole.com email: cardmakingbycarole@gmail.com Although it may not always be wrapped in a bow, life is always a gift.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Carole Fineberg, please change the email address to: cardmakingbycarole@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Woodland-Embossing-Folder-tp50175.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h6@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Chris Occhipinti
In reply to this post by Carole Fineberg

It’s not available. Someone on Stampin Connection called DS.  The original inventory of these folders has been depleted, and they are waiting for the new inventory from the new supplier.  There was no announcement, they just turned the item number off.  ETA may be in a couple of weeks...
I had prepped samples for a workshop today using that folder at my host's request, and had to redo the cards after I happened to read about this in SC.  
I'll refrain from sharing any more of my frustration here, but I hope that info helps explains things for others who are trying to order this folder.

Chris Occhipinti
Olympia, WA

Sent from Xfinity Connect App

------ Original Message ------

To: cho1888@
Sent: October 18, 2019 at 11:07 PM
Subject: SU!: Woodland Embossing Folder

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: cardmakingbycarole@

TIA,
Carole
Carole Fineberg Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Reno, NV website/blog: http://CardmakingByCarole.com email: cardmakingbycarole@ Although it may not always be wrapped in a bow, life is always a gift.

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h62@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Maria Pobre

Thank you for the info. I wonder why there was no notice posted about it.

Happy Stampin’~

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA

On Oct 20, 2019, at 12:08 PM, SUDSOL [Chris Occhipinti] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n50190h22@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

cho1888@comcast.net?subject=Re: SU!: Woodland Embossing Folder
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: cho1888@comcast.net

It’s not available. Someone on Stampin Connection called DS.  The original inventory of these folders has been depleted, and they are waiting for the new inventory from the new supplier.  There was no announcement, they just turned the item number off.  ETA may be in a couple of weeks...
I had prepped samples for a workshop today using that folder at my host's request, and had to redo the cards after I happened to read about this in SC.  
I'll refrain from sharing any more of my frustration here, but I hope that info helps explains things for others who are trying to order this folder.

Chris Occhipinti
Olympia, WA

Sent from Xfinity Connect App

------ Original Message ------

To: cho1888@
Sent: October 18, 2019 at 11:07 PM
Subject: SU!: Woodland Embossing Folder

TIA,
Carole

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h62@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Chris Occhipinti, please change the email address to: cho1888@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Woodland-Embossing-Folder-tp50175p50190.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h6@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Suzanne Feblowitz
In reply to this post by Chris Occhipinti
Thank you for letting us know.  This is so helpful when trying to plan.

I have also been frustrated when I have been trying to order things and the items are not listed under "Not Orderable."   I have called , emailed, and sandboxed but nothing has changed with this issue.  

Suzanne Feblowitz
California