classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
11 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

With Deepest Sympathy

Blythe Klipple

IMG_1892.jpg (120K) Download Attachment

Ok Stampers, I know I do the words every year for the new SU Catalogs but......I can’t find where this sympathy greeting comes from. It’s apparently retired but I’m not 100% sure about that. I can see that I need to find a new way to save word stamps that are special to me!!

Do you know which set this greeting came from?  I love it’s grace and appearance.

Thanks (she says with a bit of embarrassment)

-Blythe  
Http://www.StampingWithBlythe.com
Sent from my iPhone

Blythe Klipple, UPDATES/FAQ COORDINATOR

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: With Deepest Sympathy

Connie Babbert

It is current...Peaceful Moments.  I love it, too!

On Tue, Jun 30, 2020 at 10:56 AM SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via SUDSOL Info & Help <ml%2Bs1100894n54253h50@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
blythek@mac.com?subject=With+Deepest+Sympathy
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@mac.com

Ok Stampers, I know I do the words every year for the new SU Catalogs but......I can’t find where this sympathy greeting comes from. It’s apparently retired but I’m not 100% sure about that. I can see that I need to find a new way to save word stamps that are special to me!!

Do you know which set this greeting came from?  I love it’s grace and appearance.

-Blythe  
Sent from my iPhone

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Blythe Klipple, please change the email address to: blythek@mac.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/With-Deepest-Sympathy-tp54253.html
To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml%2Bs1100894n2311h48@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Connie R. Babbert
Stampin' Up! Independent Demonstrator
My Blog:  www.inkspiredtreasures.com
Shop ONLINE 24/7 at iluvstamping.stampinup.net
Reply | Threaded
|

Jeanne Moss

Just a question.  Why do we keep only the current word files?  Wouldn’t it be helpful to keep these for a couple of years?

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss
BluegrassStamper@
www.BluegrassStamper.com
Join Bluegrass Stampers on FB

On Jun 30, 2020, at 10:59 AM, SUDSOL [Connie Babbert] via SUDSOL Info & Help <ml+s1100894n54254h15@.nabble> wrote:

iluvstamping@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: With Deepest Sympathy
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: iluvstamping@

It is current...Peaceful Moments. I love it, too!

On Tue, Jun 30, 2020 at 10:56 AM SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via SUDSOL Info & Help <ml%2Bs1100894n54253h50@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@mac.com

Do you know which set this greeting came from? I love it’s grace and appearance.

-Blythe
Sent from my iPhone

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Blythe Klipple, please change the email address to: blythek@mac.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/With-Deepest-Sympathy-tp54253.html
To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml%2Bs1100894n2311h48@n7.nabble.com

--
Connie R. Babbert
My Blog: www.inkspiredtreasures.com
Shop ONLINE 24/7 at iluvstamping.stampinup.net

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Connie Babbert, please change the email address to: iluvstamping@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/With-Deepest-Sympathy-tp54253p54254.html
To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml+s1100894n2311h82@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL Info & Help, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Blythe Klipple

I have them in my own ‘desktop’ files for multiple years.  And yes, I went back to 17-18 looking for my sympathy greeting.  And duh, never thought to look in the just retired mini or the current catalog since I thought I knew when I had made my card.  Oops.  Not.

Thanks to Connie for enlightening me and us!  

I also have no clue why we don’t keep the files for previous years but I’m sure Patti will let us know. :)

~Blythe

On Jun 30, 2020, at 10:02 AM, SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via SUDSOL Info & Help <ml+s1100894n54255h72@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

stampingal@live.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20With%20Deepest%20Sympathy
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingal@live.com

Just a question.  Why do we keep only the current word files?  Wouldn’t it be helpful to keep these for a couple of years?

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss
BluegrassStamper@

On Jun 30, 2020, at 10:59 AM, SUDSOL [Connie Babbert] via SUDSOL Info & Help <ml+s1100894n54254h15@.nabble> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: iluvstamping@

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author:blythek@mac.com

IMG_1892.jpg (120K) Download Attachment

Do you know which set this greeting came from? I love it’s grace and appearance. 

-Blythe 
Sent from my iPhone 

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Blythe Klipple, please change the email address to: blythek@mac.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/With-Deepest-Sympathy-tp54253.html
To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml%2Bs1100894n2311h48@n7.nabble.com 
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

-- 
Connie R. Babbert
My Blog: www.inkspiredtreasures.com
Shop ONLINE 24/7 at iluvstamping.stampinup.net

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Connie Babbert, please change the email address to: iluvstamping@gmail.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/With-Deepest-Sympathy-tp54253p54254.html
To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml+s1100894n2311h82@.nabble 
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL Info & Help, click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Moss, please change the email address to: stampingal@live.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/With-Deepest-Sympathy-tp54253p54255.html
To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml+s1100894n2311h8@n7.nabble.com 

Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: With Deepest Sympathy

SUDSOL Leadership Board
Administrator

I’m going to say – because no one asked! 😊 We did start removing them when people didn’t look at the names of the files and were downloading old files and getting upset. 

So – should they be saved in separate files by year? Or combined?  I have them….. just need to know the best way so that people don’t get confused

Patti Scanlan

slb5
SUDSOL Leadership Board
slb@sudsol.org  (406) 263-1679

Find us on  Facebook and pinterest.png Pinterest

From: ml+s1100894n54256h20@.nabble <ml+s1100894n54256h20@.nabble>
Sent: Tuesday, June 30, 2020 11:37 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <slb@>
Subject: Re: SU!: With Deepest Sympathy

blythek@mac.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20With%20Deepest%20Sympathy

I have them in my own ‘desktop’ files for multiple years.  And yes, I went back to 17-18 looking for my sympathy greeting.  And duh, never thought to look in the just retired mini or the current catalog since I thought I knew when I had made my card.  Oops.  Not.

I also have no clue why we don’t keep the files for previous years but I’m sure Patti will let us know. :)

~Blythe

On Jun 30, 2020, at 10:02 AM, SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via SUDSOL Info & Help <ml+s1100894n54255h72@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingal@live.com

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss

BluegrassStamper@

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: iluvstamping@

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author:blythek@mac.com

-Blythe 
Sent from my iPhone 

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Blythe Klipple, please change the email address to: blythek@mac.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/With-Deepest-Sympathy-tp54253.html

To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml%2Bs1100894n2311h48@n7.nabble.com 

-- 

Connie R. Babbert

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Connie Babbert, please change the email address to: iluvstamping@gmail.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/With-Deepest-Sympathy-tp54253p54254.html

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Moss, please change the email address to: stampingal@live.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/With-Deepest-Sympathy-tp54253p54255.html

To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml+s1100894n2311h8@n7.nabble.com 

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/With-Deepest-Sympathy-tp54253p54256.html

To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml+s1100894n2311h25@n7.nabble.com

SUDSOL Leadership Board

slb@sudsol.org
Find us on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest
Reply | Threaded
|

grantj

Patti,

I understand about removing files. I stopped going to the Post Office to get stamps to have on hand at school for when staff needed them when a staff member became irate because I didn’t have the exact amount of stamps she needed & she would’ve had to pay more than necessary. She also cussed me out because now she had to go to the Post OffIce!

I think separating each file by year would be the most helpful for me.

Jan Grant
Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 30, 2020, at 2:26 PM, SUDSOL [SUDSOL Leadership Board] via SUDSOL Info & Help <ml+s1100894n54258h97@.nabble> wrote:

slb@sudsol.org?subject=RE: SU!: With Deepest Sympathy
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: slb@

I’m going to say – because no one asked! 😊 We did start removing them when people didn’t look at the names of the files and were downloading old files and getting upset.

So – should they be saved in separate files by year? Or combined? I have them….. just need to know the best way so that people don’t get confused

Patti Scanlan

slb5
SUDSOL Leadership Board
slb@sudsol.org (406) 263-1679

~Blythe

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss

BluegrassStamper@

-Blythe 
Sent from my iPhone 

-- 

Connie R. Babbert

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/With-Deepest-Sympathy-tp54253p54256.html

To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml+s1100894n2311h25@n7.nabble.com

SUDSOL Leadership Board
slb@sudsol.org
slb@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to SUDSOL Leadership Board, please change the email address to: slb@sudsol.org
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/With-Deepest-Sympathy-tp54253p54258.html
To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml+s1100894n2311h40@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Jeanne Moss
In reply to this post by SUDSOL Leadership Board

Oh wow!  I’m so glad you still have them!

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss
BluegrassStamper@
www.BluegrassStamper.com

On Jun 30, 2020, at 3:21 PM, SUDSOL [SUDSOL Leadership Board] via SUDSOL Info & Help <ml+s1100894n54258h39@.nabble> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: slb@

So – should they be saved in separate files by year? Or combined? I have them….. just need to know the best way so that people don’t get confused

Patti Scanlan

slb5
SUDSOL Leadership Board

~Blythe

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss

BluegrassStamper@

-Blythe 
Sent from my iPhone 

-- 

Connie R. Babbert

SUDSOL Leadership Board
slb@sudsol.org
slb@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to SUDSOL Leadership Board, please change the email address to: slb@sudsol.org
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/With-Deepest-Sympathy-tp54253p54258.html
Reply | Threaded
|

Kim Innis
In reply to this post by grantj

And put the year at the beginning of the file name, for example 2018 AC Words.

Kim Innis
kkinnis12@gmail.com
513-703-9053

On Tue, Jun 30, 2020, 3:35 PM SUDSOL [grantj] via SUDSOL Info & Help <ml%2Bs1100894n54260h38@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
revjanstamps@comcast.net?subject=Re:+SU!:+With+Deepest+Sympathy
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@comcast.net

Patti,

I understand about removing files. I stopped going to the Post Office to get stamps to have on hand at school for when staff needed them when a staff member became irate because I didn’t have the exact amount of stamps she needed & she would’ve had to pay more than necessary. She also cussed me out because now she had to go to the Post OffIce!

I think separating each file by year would be the most helpful for me.

Jan Grant
Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 30, 2020, at 2:26 PM, SUDSOL [SUDSOL Leadership Board] via SUDSOL Info & Help <ml+s1100894n54258h97@.nabble> wrote:

slb@...?subject=RE: SU!: With Deepest Sympathy

Patti Scanlan

slb5
SUDSOL Leadership Board

blythek@...?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20With%20Deepest%20Sympathy

I have them in my own ‘desktop’ files for multiple years.  And yes, I went back to 17-18 looking for my sympathy greeting.  And duh, never thought to look in the just retired mini or the current catalog since I thought I knew when I had made my card.  Oops.  Not.

~Blythe

On Jun 30, 2020, at 10:02 AM, SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via SUDSOL Info & Help <ml%2Bs1100894n54255h72@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

stampingal@...?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20With%20Deepest%20Sympathy

Just a question.  Why do we keep only the current word files?  Wouldn’t it be helpful to keep these for a couple of years?

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss

BluegrassStamper@

On Tue, Jun 30, 2020 at 10:56 AM SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via SUDSOL Info & Help <ml%252Bs1100894n54253h50@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

-Blythe 
Sent from my iPhone 

To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml%252Bs1100894n2311h48@n7.nabble.com 

-- 

Connie R. Babbert

To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml%2Bs1100894n2311h8@n7.nabble.com 

To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml%2Bs1100894n2311h25@n7.nabble.com

SUDSOL Leadership Board
slb@sudsol.org
slb@

To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml+s1100894n2311h40@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/With-Deepest-Sympathy-tp54253p54260.html
To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml%2Bs1100894n2311h19@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: With Deepest Sympathy

Lois Folla

I store my card ideas in my computer under Retired Ideas.  This way my retired ideas are not mixed with my current ones, but I can still use the ideas now. I had made files for each year but then I decided I wanted to see all of the ideas together so I did not have to go back through each file for different years.

I just recently started a Big Shot CURRENT file and I have my original one Big Shot – which are retired. I do have a file for each bundle. I thought of removing them out of their files but then I would have so many to go through… but I would be able to see more ideas easier, no matter the bundle used…. Hum… LOL never done organizing are we??

I started reading this conversation at the end, so I hope my comment make sense 😊 LOL

Lois

Lois Folla Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator/Manager

Email: StampinPresschat@gmail.com

Call/Text: 732-598-5026

Creative Blog: www.StampinPress.com

Shop Online: www.LoisFolla.StampinUp.net

From: ml+s1100894n54258h14@.nabble <ml+s1100894n54258h14@.nabble>
Sent: Tuesday, June 30, 2020 3:21 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <StampWithLois@>

slb@sudsol.org?subject=RE:%20SU!:%20With%20Deepest%20Sympathy

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: slb@sudsol.org

Patti Scanlan

slb5
SUDSOL Leadership Board

~Blythe

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss

BluegrassStamper@

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author:blythek@

-Blythe 
Sent from my iPhone 

-- 

Connie R. Babbert

SUDSOL Leadership Board

slb@sudsol.org

To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml+s1100894n2311h57@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Beth Schreiber

I’d put them in a separate ‘retired’ file by year

Sent from my iPad

On Jun 30, 2020, at 3:21 PM, SUDSOL [SUDSOL Leadership Board] via SUDSOL Info & Help <ml+s1100894n54258h73@.nabble> wrote:

Patti Scanlan

slb5
SUDSOL Leadership Board

~Blythe

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss

BluegrassStamper@

-Blythe 
Sent from my iPhone 

-- 

Connie R. Babbert

SUDSOL Leadership Board
slb@sudsol.org
slb@

To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml+s1100894n2311h16@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Nancy Sutton

I believe it is from “Painted Glass” stamp set 2018/2019

On Jun 30, 2020, at 6:07 PM, SUDSOL [Beth Schreiber] via SUDSOL Info & Help <ml+s1100894n54266h99@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

teach57123@yahoo.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20With%20Deepest%20Sympathy
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: teach57123@yahoo.com

I’d put them in a separate ‘retired’ file by year

Sent from my iPad

On Jun 30, 2020, at 3:21 PM, SUDSOL [SUDSOL Leadership Board] via SUDSOL Info & Help <ml+s1100894n54258h73@.nabble> wrote:

Patti Scanlan

slb5
SUDSOL Leadership Board

~Blythe

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss

BluegrassStamper@

-Blythe 
Sent from my iPhone 

-- 

Connie R. Babbert

SUDSOL Leadership Board
slb@sudsol.org
slb@

To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml+s1100894n2311h16@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Beth Schreiber, please change the email address to: teach57123@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/With-Deepest-Sympathy-tp54253p54266.html
To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, ml+s1100894n2311h94@n7.nabble.com

Nancy Sutton
Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Kingston, Ontario
www.rainbowsandbutterflies.stampinup.net
www.facebook.com/2stamp4you
A good day always includes stamping!!