classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
17 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Witch's Hat decor

Robbie Rubala
Hi Ladies,

I want to get the witch's hat decor in the Holiday mini.  I don't want to order the stamp set.  Has anyone made the hat without the stamped sentiment or do you have another idea for the sentiment?  I have the Howl-o-ween Treat set I won at Convention.

Thanks,

Robbie
Robbie Rubala
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Witch's Hat decor

Deborah Smart

Hi Robbie,

I didn’t purchase the stamp set at the same time I ordered the kit, so when I put it together, I used the retired black cat stamp – here’s a picture of what it looks like.
I’ve since ordered the coordinating stamp set, as I plan to run a class with this kit – it’s really quite easy to put together!  (I do like my black cat, though Smile )

~Deborah Smart

Sent: Sunday, August 23, 2015 7:21 AM
To: debsmart@shaw.ca
Subject: SU!: Witch's Hat decor

robbierubala@gmail.com?subject=Witch's Hat decor
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: robbierubala@

Hi Ladies,

I want to get the witch's hat decor in the Holiday mini.  I don't want to order the stamp set.  Has anyone made the hat without the stamped sentiment or do you have another idea for the sentiment?  I have the Howl-o-ween Treat set I won at Convention.

Thanks,

Robbie
Robbie Rubala

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Robbie Rubala, please change the email address to: robbierubala@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Witch-s-Hat-decor-tp23155.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h47@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Deborah Smart
Stampin' Discuss Summary Coordinator
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Witch's Hat decor

Coleen Astalos

Debra,

About how long did it take for you to put it together?  Good info to know as we're planning classes with this kit.

Thanks,

Coleen

Coleen Astalos, Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Alamosa, CO, coleen@sudsol.com
See my website at http://alamosa.stampinup.net
Are you a demonstrator? Join me on SUDSOL - Your 24/7 Upline!

From: ml-node+s1100894n23190h35@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n23190h35@.nabble]
Sent: Monday, August 24, 2015 12:02 PM
To: SUDSOL Group
Subject: Re: SU!: Witch's Hat decor

debsmart@shaw.ca?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Witch's%20Hat%20decor

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: debsmart@shaw.ca

Hi Robbie,

I didn’t purchase the stamp set at the same time I ordered the kit, so when I put it together, I used the retired black cat stamp – here’s a picture of what it looks like.

I’ve since ordered the coordinating stamp set, as I plan to run a class with this kit – it’s really quite easy to put together!  (I do like my black cat, though Smile)

~Deborah Smart

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: robbierubala@

Hi Ladies,

I want to get the witch's hat decor in the Holiday mini.  I don't want to order the stamp set.  Has anyone made the hat without the stamped sentiment or do you have another idea for the sentiment?  I have the Howl-o-ween Treat set I won at Convention.

Thanks,

Robbie

Robbie Rubala

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Robbie Rubala, please change the email address to: robbierubala@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Witch-s-Hat-decor-tp23155.html

Deborah Smart

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Deborah Smart, please change the email address to: debsmart@shaw.ca
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Witch-s-Hat-decor-tp23155p23190.html

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h19@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Product Q&As, click here.

Coleen Astalos
SLB Member

Reply | Threaded
|

Barb Stencel

Mine took me about an hour and a half to complete.  After living with it for a few days, I went back and added more fringe and another set of leaves which took an additional 25 minutes.

From: ml-node+s1100894n23194h96@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n23194h96@.nabble]
Sent: Monday, August 24, 2015 2:38 PM

coleen@sudsol.com?subject=RE:%20SU!:%20Witch's%20Hat%20decor

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: coleen@sudsol.com

Debra,

About how long did it take for you to put it together? Good info to know as we're planning classes with this kit.

Thanks,

Coleen

From: ml-node+s1100894n23190h35@.nabble [ml-node+s1100894n23190h35@.nabble]

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: debsmart@shaw.ca

Hi Robbie,

I’ve since ordered the coordinating stamp set, as I plan to run a class with this kit – it’s really quite easy to put together!  (I do like my black cat, though Smile)

~Deborah Smart

Hi Ladies,

Thanks,

Robbie

Robbie Rubala

Deborah Smart

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Deborah Smart, please change the email address to: debsmart@shaw.ca
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Witch-s-Hat-decor-tp23155p23190.html

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h19@n5.nabble.com

Coleen Astalos
SLB Member

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Coleen Astalos, please change the email address to: coleen@sudsol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Witch-s-Hat-decor-tp23155p23194.html

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h56@n5.nabble.com

Barb Stencel
www.beelinestamping.com
847-909-1718
barb@beelinestamping.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Phyllis Strickland

Did the extra fringe and leaves come with the kit?   I notice in the photo that the leaves etc. seemed a little skimpy especially for the price.

From: ml-node+s1100894n23195h79@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n23195h79@.nabble]
Mine took me about an hour and a half to complete. After living with it for a few days, I went back and added more fringe and another set of leaves which took an additional 25 minutes.

From: ml-node+s1100894n23194h96@.nabble [ml-node+s1100894n23194h96@.nabble]

About how long did it take for you to put it together? Good info to know as we're planning classes with this kit.

I’ve since ordered the coordinating stamp set, as I plan to run a class with this kit – it’s really quite easy to put together!  (I do like my

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Witch's Hat decor

Deborah Smart
In reply to this post by Coleen Astalos

Hi Coleen,

I did the witch’s hat by myself at home, so I had a lot of ‘distractions’, but I’m planning a 2 hour class to complete it, and I think that’s safe.  For me, watching the SU! video before putting it together really helped make all the pieces make sense.

The part that took the longest, for me, was all  the leaves – and that’s because I stamped, sponged and distressed each one, both sides!  Since that’s the last piece of the kit to add onto the hat, participants can always finish that at home, if they’re not done by the end of class.

I think it’s a fabulous decor piece; the bottom ‘hat brim’ is very thick & sturdy, and with the hat being wrapped around 1/2 of a Styrofoam ball, it is very sturdy, as well.  With a safe place to store it, this piece could be saved & used for many Halloweens to come!

~Deborah

Sent: Monday, August 24, 2015 12:38 PM

coleen@sudsol.com?subject=RE: SU!: Witch's Hat decor
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: coleen@

Debra,

Thanks,

Coleen

From: ml-node+s1100894n23190h35@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n23190h35@.nabble]

Hi Robbie,

~Deborah Smart

Hi Ladies,

Thanks,

Robbie

Robbie Rubala

To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, <A href="wlmailhtml:{CEEB7A48-80C4-4613-BECD-33DE338E007A}mid://00001619/" rel=nofollow target=_top link="external">click here.

Deborah Smart

To unsubscribe from Product Q&As, <A href="wlmailhtml:{CEEB7A48-80C4-4613-BECD-33DE338E007A}mid://00001619/" rel=nofollow target=_top link="external">click here.

Coleen Astalos
SLB Member

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Coleen Astalos, please change the email address to: coleen@sudsol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Witch-s-Hat-decor-tp23155p23194.html
Deborah Smart
Reply | Threaded
|

Mary Powell
In reply to this post by Phyllis Strickland

There are lots of leaves and plenty of fringe. This is one of the best kits they have produced in MO😀

Mary Powell
Stampin up Demo

On Aug 24, 2015, at 3:00 PM, SUDSOL [Phyllis Strickland] via Product Q&As <ml-node+s1100894n23197h7@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

pstrickland@me.com?subject=RE: SU!: Witch's Hat decor
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: pstrickland@me.com

Did the extra fringe and leaves come with the kit? I notice in the photo that the leaves etc. seemed a little skimpy especially for the price.

From: ml-node+s1100894n23195h79@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n23195h79@.nabble]
Mine took me about an hour and a half to complete. After living with it for a few days, I went back and added more fringe and another set of leaves which took an additional 25 minutes.

I’ve since ordered the coordinating stamp set, as I plan to run a class with this kit – it’s really quite easy to put together!  (I do like my

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Phyllis Strickland, please change the email address to: pstrickland@me.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Witch-s-Hat-decor-tp23155p23197.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h74@n5.nabble.com
Mary Powell
Demonstrator
Granpowell3@att.net
Craftmytimeaway.blogspot.net
Reply | Threaded
|

donnab07
In reply to this post by Deborah Smart

I really like the Witches Hat (I am a huge Halloween fan), but am wondering what everyone does with a project like this after the holiday is over?  The witches hat will be difficult to store, and I certainly would not like throwing it away after all the work of making it.

Donna Bagwell

From: ml-node+s1100894n23190h32@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n23190h32@.nabble]
Sent: Monday, August 24, 2015 11:02 AM

Hi Robbie,

~Deborah Smart

Hi Ladies,

Thanks,

Robbie

Robbie Rubala

Deborah Smart

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h16@n5.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Barb Stencel
In reply to this post by Phyllis Strickland

They do send tons of material in the kit.  There are 4 fringe strips – each strip is long enough to overlap by about a couple of inches.  I originally used just two, and went back and added the other two – I like it much better.  As for the leaves, I started out with 2 sheets of each color and went back and added another two sheets of each color – it’s almost too much now, but that’s ok.  I still have one sheet of each color left over!  There are extras of both the white and orange labels as well.

From: ml-node+s1100894n23197h89@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n23197h89@.nabble]
Sent: Monday, August 24, 2015 3:00 PM

pstrickland@me.com?subject=RE:%20SU!:%20Witch's%20Hat%20decor

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: pstrickland@me.com

Did the extra fringe and leaves come with the kit? I notice in the photo that the leaves etc. seemed a little skimpy especially for the price.

From: ml-node+s1100894n23195h79@.nabble [ml-node+s1100894n23195h79@.nabble]

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Phyllis Strickland, please change the email address to: pstrickland@me.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Witch-s-Hat-decor-tp23155p23197.html

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h56@n5.nabble.com

Barb Stencel
www.beelinestamping.com
847-909-1718
barb@beelinestamping.com
Reply | Threaded
|

joyce pacer
In reply to this post by donnab07

About how long does it take to put this together?  Joyce

From: "SUDSOL [donnab07] via Product Q&As" <ml-node+s1100894n23199h83@.nabble>
To: "SUDSOL Group" <joycepacer@>
Sent: Monday, August 24, 2015 5:10:14 PM

donna@idahobagwells.net?subject=RE: SU!: Witch's Hat decor
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: donna@

I really like the Witches Hat (I am a huge Halloween fan), but am wondering what everyone does with a project like this after the holiday is over? The witches hat will be difficult to store, and I certainly would not like throwing it away after all the work of making it.

Donna Bagwell

From: ml-node+s1100894n23190h32@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n23190h32@.nabble]

debsmart@?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Witch's%20Hat%20decor

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: debsmart@

Hi Robbie,

I’ve since ordered the coordinating stamp set, as I plan to run a class with this kit – it’s really quite easy to put together!  (I do like my black cat, though )

~Deborah Smart

To: debsmart@

robbierubala@?subject=Witch's Hat decor

Hi Ladies,

Thanks,

Robbie

Robbie Rubala

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Robbie Rubala, please change the email address to: robbierubala@

Deborah Smart

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Deborah Smart, please change the email address to: debsmart@

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h16@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to donnab07, please change the email address to: donna@idahobagwells.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Witch-s-Hat-decor-tp23155p23199.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h88@.nabble

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat
Reply | Threaded
|

Becky T

Hi Joyce,
When I was working on my Witch's Hat it took me about 90 minutes to put all together. Listening to what everyone else has said about the extra supplies in the kit ... I used 3 of the fringe sheets and was happy with that. I only used one sheet of each of the colors for the leaves and one sheet of the craft cardstock elements. And everything looks great. I will be using the leftover items to create a coordinating banner to go with the hat. I am planning a 2 1/2 -3 hour workshop to do the hat and garland with my customers.

Becky

From: "SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Product Q&As" <ml-node+s1100894n23204h30@.nabble>
To: "SUDSOL Group" <justbusystampin@>
Sent: Monday, August 24, 2015 6:58:12 PM

joycepacer@comcast.net?subject=Re: SU!: Witch's Hat decor
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: joycepacer@

donna@?subject=RE: SU!: Witch's Hat decor
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: donna@

I really like the Witches Hat (I am a huge Halloween fan), but am wondering what everyone does with a project like this after the holiday is over? The witches hat will be difficult to store, and I certainly would not like throwing it away after all the work of making it.

Donna Bagwell

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: debsmart@

Hi Robbie,

I’ve since ordered the coordinating stamp set, as I plan to run a class with this kit – it’s really quite easy to put together!  (I do like my black cat, though )

~Deborah Smart

Hi Ladies,

Thanks,

Robbie

Robbie Rubala

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Robbie Rubala, please change the email address to: robbierubala@

Deborah Smart

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Deborah Smart, please change the email address to: debsmart@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to donnab07, please change the email address to: donna@
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Witch-s-Hat-decor-tp23155p23199.html

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to joyce pacer, please change the email address to: joycepacer@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Witch-s-Hat-decor-tp23155p23204.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h80@.nabble

Becky Tuttle
Fresno, CA
BeckysJustBusyStamping.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Alicia Schukar

What is everyone going to charge for the class?  They will buy the hat project and I will supply the ink and stamp set.. Trying really hard to get this together so I  can advertise.  Many thanks
Alicia
It took me about 90 minutes also but I did add extra leaves and such...

Sent from my iPad

On Aug 25, 2015, at 4:27 PM, SUDSOL [Becky T] via Product Q&As <ml-node+s1100894n23239h33@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

justbusystampin@comcast.net?subject=Re: SU!: Witch's Hat decor
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: justbusystampin@comcast.net

Hi Joyce,
When I was working on my Witch's Hat it took me about 90 minutes to put all together. Listening to what everyone else has said about the extra supplies in the kit ... I used 3 of the fringe sheets and was happy with that. I only used one sheet of each of the colors for the leaves and one sheet of the craft cardstock elements. And everything looks great. I will be using the leftover items to create a coordinating banner to go with the hat. I am planning a 2 1/2 -3 hour workshop to do the hat and garland with my customers.

Becky

From: "SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Product Q&As" <ml-node+s1100894n23204h30@.nabble>

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: joycepacer@

Donna Bagwell

Hi Robbie,

~Deborah Smart

Hi Ladies,

Thanks,

Robbie

Robbie Rubala

Deborah Smart

If you want the reply to go ONLY to donnab07, please change the email address to: donna@

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to joyce pacer, please change the email address to: joycepacer@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Witch-s-Hat-decor-tp23155p23204.html

Becky Tuttle
Fresno, CA

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Becky T, please change the email address to: justbusystampin@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Witch-s-Hat-decor-tp23155p23239.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h98@n5.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

donnab07

When I hold  product-based class that involves a kit I only charge for the kit (plus shipping and tax).

Donna Bagwell

From: ml-node+s1100894n23240h82@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n23240h82@.nabble]
Sent: Tuesday, August 25, 2015 1:50 PM

ascrappr@yahoo.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Witch's%20Hat%20decor

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: ascrappr@yahoo.com

What is everyone going to charge for the class?  They will buy the hat project and I will supply the ink and stamp set.. Trying really hard to get this together so I  can advertise.  Many thanks

Alicia

Sent from my iPad

On Aug 25, 2015, at 4:27 PM, SUDSOL [Becky T] via Product Q&As <ml-node+s1100894n23239h33@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

justbusystampin@comcast.net?subject=Re: SU!: Witch's Hat decor

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: justbusystampin@comcast.net

Hi Joyce,

Becky

Donna Bagwell

From: ml-node+s1100894n23190h32@.nabble [ml-node+s1100894n23190h32@.nabble]

Hi Robbie,

~Deborah Smart

Hi Ladies,

Thanks,

Robbie

Robbie Rubala

Deborah Smart

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

Becky Tuttle
Fresno, CA

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Becky T, please change the email address to: justbusystampin@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Witch-s-Hat-decor-tp23155p23239.html

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h98@n5.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Alicia Schukar, please change the email address to: ascrappr@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Witch-s-Hat-decor-tp23155p23240.html

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h16@n5.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Tina Todd
In reply to this post by Alicia Schukar

I usually add in $5 - $10. For the use of my supplies.  That way if something is broken or misused then I can replace it & I may make a little additional for my time.  

Tina Todd

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE smartphone

-------- Original message --------
From: "SUDSOL [Alicia Schukar] via Product Q&As" <ml-node+s1100894n23240h51@.nabble>
Date: 08/25/2015 4:49 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: SUDSOL Group <HavinFunStampin@>

ascrappr@yahoo.com?subject=Re: SU!: Witch's Hat decor
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: ascrappr@

Alicia

Sent from my iPad

On Aug 25, 2015, at 4:27 PM, SUDSOL [Becky T] via Product Q&As <ml-node+s1100894n23239h33@.nabble> wrote:

justbusystampin@?subject=Re: SU!: Witch's Hat decor
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: justbusystampin@

Hi Joyce,

Becky

Donna Bagwell

Hi Robbie,

~Deborah Smart

Hi Ladies,

Thanks,

Robbie

Robbie Rubala

Deborah Smart

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

Becky Tuttle
Fresno, CA

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Becky T, please change the email address to: justbusystampin@
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h98@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Alicia Schukar, please change the email address to: ascrappr@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Witch-s-Hat-decor-tp23155p23240.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h85@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Debbie Kramer

I’m adding $10 to the project for my classes.  I figure they are using my stamp sets, my ink, my adhesives and my time.  I’m coaching them through it and that has value too.

Debbie
On Aug 25, 2015, at 4:55 PM, SUDSOL [Tina Todd] via Product Q&As <ml-node+s1100894n23246h54@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

HavinFunStampin@hotmail.com?subject=RE:%20SU!:%20Witch's%20Hat%20decor
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: HavinFunStampin@hotmail.com

I usually add in $5 - $10. For the use of my supplies.  That way if something is broken or misused then I can replace it & I may make a little additional for my time.  

Tina Todd

From: "SUDSOL [Alicia Schukar] via Product Q&As" <ml-node+s1100894n23240h51@.nabble>

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: ascrappr@

Alicia

Sent from my iPad

On Aug 25, 2015, at 4:27 PM, SUDSOL [Becky T] via Product Q&As <ml-node+s1100894n23239h33@.nabble> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: justbusystampin@

Hi Joyce,

Becky

Donna Bagwell

Hi Robbie,

~Deborah Smart

Hi Ladies,

Thanks,

Robbie

Robbie Rubala

Deborah Smart

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

Becky Tuttle
Fresno, CA

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Becky T, please change the email address to: justbusystampin@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Tina Todd, please change the email address to: HavinFunStampin@hotmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Witch-s-Hat-decor-tp23155p23246.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h2@n5.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Alicia Schukar

Thank you so much ladies!  This is my first time to do this so am learning as I go!  Love so much being able to ask a question and get an answer!  All of you are the best!  Wish me luck!!
Alicia

Sent from my iPad

On Aug 25, 2015, at 6:45 PM, SUDSOL [Debbie Kramer] via Product Q&As <ml-node+s1100894n23247h81@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

dkramer17@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Witch's Hat decor
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: dkramer17@gmail.com

I’m adding $10 to the project for my classes.  I figure they are using my stamp sets, my ink, my adhesives and my time.  I’m coaching them through it and that has value too.

Debbie
On Aug 25, 2015, at 4:55 PM, SUDSOL [Tina Todd] via Product Q&As <ml-node+s1100894n23246h54@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

HavinFunStampin@hotmail.com?subject=RE:%20SU!:%20Witch's%20Hat%20decor
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: HavinFunStampin@hotmail.com

Tina Todd

Alicia

Sent from my iPad

Hi Joyce,

Becky

Donna Bagwell

Hi Robbie,

~Deborah Smart

Hi Ladies,

Thanks,

Robbie

Robbie Rubala

Deborah Smart

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

Becky Tuttle
Fresno, CA

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Tina Todd, please change the email address to: HavinFunStampin@hotmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Witch-s-Hat-decor-tp23155p23246.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h2@n5.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Debbie Kramer, please change the email address to: dkramer17@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Witch-s-Hat-decor-tp23155p23247.html
Reply | Threaded
|

joyce pacer
In reply to this post by donnab07

Thanks to everyone on the answers on the time to make the hat.  If I decide to do it as a class, I would definitely charge extra since they would use my supplies other than that in the kit that they purchased.  I always add around 5-8 dollars extra to the complete cost of the kit.
Joyce

From: "SUDSOL [donnab07] via Product Q&As" <ml-node+s1100894n23242h16@.nabble>
Sent: Tuesday, August 25, 2015 5:21:53 PM

donna@idahobagwells.net?subject=RE: SU!: Witch's Hat decor

When I hold product-based class that involves a kit I only charge for the kit (plus shipping and tax).

Donna Bagwell

From: ml-node+s1100894n23240h82@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n23240h82@.nabble]
Sent: Tuesday, August 25, 2015 1:50 PM

ascrappr@?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Witch's%20Hat%20decor

Alicia

Sent from my iPad

Hi Joyce,

Becky

joycepacer@?subject=Re: SU!: Witch's Hat decor

Donna Bagwell

From: ml-node+s1100894n23190h32@.nabble [ml-node+s1100894n23190h32@.nabble]

Hi Robbie,

~Deborah Smart

Hi Ladies,

Thanks,

Robbie

Robbie Rubala

Deborah Smart

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to joyce pacer, please change the email address to: joycepacer@

Becky Tuttle
Fresno, CA

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Alicia Schukar, please change the email address to: ascrappr@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to donnab07, please change the email address to: donna@idahobagwells.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Witch-s-Hat-decor-tp23155p23242.html

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat