Will there be any carryovers from the Occasions Catalog

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Will there be any carryovers from the Occasions Catalog

Sandy Hill
I am having my annual retired stamp sale next weekend and don't want to put anything out if it is going to be carried over from the Occasions Catalog.  How can I find this information out.  Thank you for any help you wonderful ladies can give me.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: SU!: Will there be any carryovers from the Occasions Catalog

Sara Levin

Anything that would carry over is in the new catalog.  No other announcement has been made.  However, anything that was in the Occasions catalog and is not moving forward cannot be sold until the start date of the next Occasions catalog in January, 2016.

Sara

Sara Levin
theartfulinker@gmail.com (e-mail)
theartfulinker.com
  (blog)
www.theartfulinker.stampinup.net (24/7 shopping)
The Artful Inker (Facebook)
@theartfulinker (Twitter)
The Artful Inker (Google+)

On Sat, May 30, 2015 at 10:37 AM, SUDSOL [Sandy Hill] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n20805h47@n5.nabble.com> wrote:
sandyh218@hotmail.com?subject=Will+there+be+any+carryovers+from+the+Occasions+Catalog
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sandyh218@hotmail.com

I am having my annual retired stamp sale next weekend and don't want to put anything out if it is going to be carried over from the Occasions Catalog.  How can I find this information out.  Thank you for any help you wonderful ladies can give me.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sandy Hill, please change the email address to: sandyh218@hotmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Will-there-be-any-carryovers-from-the-Occasions-Catalog-tp20805.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node%2Bs1100894n3h85@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.