Why you should join the accountability program

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Why you should join the accountability program

joyce pacer
 This is the last week that I am taking sign ups for the accountability program.  I plan on making groups of three this time.  It seems to work better than just two in case someone does not carry through.  I want to assign partners this next week so we can share our goals with our partners and introduce ourselves the last week of July.

Click here to reply directly to joyce pacer privately at joycepacer@comcast.net
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: joycepacer@comcast.net
The accountability program is great for new demonstrators as well as those that have been around for years.
Why you should take part

1.  When you share a goal with someone out loud or in writing, you are more apt to stick with it and complete that goal.

2.  If you talk to someone each week and tell them what you hope to accomplish for the coming week toward your goal, you will work harder to get the job done.

3.  If you run into a snag in your progress, you have someone to talk to and get some suggestions from them.

4.  You learn from each other.

5.  You get to know other members in SUDSOL and make new on line friends.

6.  It takes very little time.  You email each other one time a week for six weeks about your goal and what you are doing.

I know in the past some have signed up but never had a partner to share with them and they seldom hear from them if not at all.  I have been assigning three as partners to avoid this and I also check in with each group weekly to see how it is going.  You will not be left stranded.

Come join us.  Just respond to this email to Joyce Pacer and I will answer you that I received your sign up.
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: SU!: Why you should join the accountability program

Lisa Miller

Hi Joyce!

Count me in!  😁

Lisa Miller
<a href="tel:210.499.1195" dir="ltr" x-apple-data-detectors="true" x-apple-data-detectors-type="telephone" x-apple-data-detectors-result="0/1" style="-webkit-text-decoration-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.258824); caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); background-color: rgba(255, 255, 255, 0);">210.499.1195
Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Your personal CARDiologist  ♥  

On Jul 19, 2019, at 4:13 PM, SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n49063h22@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

joycepacer@comcast.net?subject=Why you should join the accountability program
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: joycepacer@comcast.net

This is the last week that I am taking sign ups for the accountability program.  I plan on making groups of three this time.  It seems to work better than just two in case someone does not carry through.  I want to assign partners this next week so we can share our goals with our partners and introduce ourselves the last week of July.

Click here to reply directly to joyce pacer privately at joycepacer@comcast.net
The accountability program is great for new demonstrators as well as those that have been around for years.
Why you should take part

1.  When you share a goal with someone out loud or in writing, you are more apt to stick with it and complete that goal.

2.  If you talk to someone each week and tell them what you hope to accomplish for the coming week toward your goal, you will work harder to get the job done.

3.  If you run into a snag in your progress, you have someone to talk to and get some suggestions from them.

4.  You learn from each other.

5.  You get to know other members in SUDSOL and make new on line friends.

6.  It takes very little time.  You email each other one time a week for six weeks about your goal and what you are doing.

I know in the past some have signed up but never had a partner to share with them and they seldom hear from them if not at all.  I have been assigning three as partners to avoid this and I also check in with each group weekly to see how it is going.  You will not be left stranded.

Come join us.  Just respond to this email to Joyce Pacer and I will answer you that I received your sign up.
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to joyce pacer, please change the email address to: joycepacer@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Why-you-should-join-the-accountability-program-tp49063.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h62@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Lisa Miller 210.499.1195 Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator