Why Should I Swap?

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Why Should I Swap?

Jeanne Moss

With a new Annual Catalog, and a new Mini Catalog being launched next month, it’s a great time to participate in swaps.  In fact, Bobbie just posted a new SUDSOL Mini Catalog swap today.

If you want to know why you should swap, and how to use those swaps to build your business, watch this short video from Ronda Wade.  And then, sign up for the SUDSOL Mini Catalog swap!

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

RE: SU!: Why Should I Swap?

Cathy Hansen

I’m totally a swap junkie – even now when I have no customers coming to my craft room to see the cards.   Now I post them on my blog to share the beautiful designs and hopefully give my customers a little more incentive to order the products.

Having said that, I have participated in only a few of the SUDSOL swaps – and not recently – specifically because they are all card-fronts only.  All of the swaps I organize and/or join are full-card swaps.  That way, when the products used are no longer current, I give them away as gifts to the people who attend my classes (I do many non-Stampin’ Up! classes in local craft stores, senior centers and women’s groups; these stampers are there only to make cards – not purchase merchandise, so they don’t care if they’re current).  I also always include cards in the bags with my customer orders, but these are all made by me using current products.

Cathy Hansen

Denver, CO

Stamoin’ Alone at Home! 

From: ml+s1100894n54290h93@.nabble <ml+s1100894n54290h93@.nabble>
Sent: Wednesday, July 1, 2020 4:42 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <cihansen04@>
Subject: SU!: Why Should I Swap?

stampingal@live.com?subject=Why%20Should%20I%20Swap?

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingal@live.com

With a new Annual Catalog, and a new Mini Catalog being launched next month, it’s a great time to participate in swaps.  In fact, Bobbie just posted a new SUDSOL Mini Catalog swap today.

If you want to know why you should swap, and how to use those swaps to build your business, watch this short video from Ronda Wade.  And then, sign up for the SUDSOL Mini Catalog swap!

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Moss, please change the email address to: stampingal@live.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Why-Should-I-Swap-tp54290.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h96@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.