White Christmas Birthday Card

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

White Christmas Birthday Card

tinabatori

Here's the card I made for my cousin Kate's 3rd birthday party today.  I've been looking for ways to use our holiday sets in non-holiday ways.  I loved using this photopolymer set on watercolor paper, then giving it a little wash.  The new cotton ribbon is divine, too.

Tina Batori

Independent Stampin' Up Demonstrator
Eugene, OR

(541) 556-7714 cell
Tina Batori
Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Eugene, Oregon
tbatori99@gmail.com
(541) 556-7714
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: White Christmas Birthday Card

Maria Pobre

Very cute... and a clever use of the stamp set.

Happy Stampin'~

On Sep 21, 2014, at 3:24 PM, "SUDSOL [tinabatori] via Creative Idea Shares" <ml-node+s1100894n13646h58@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

tbatori99@gmail.com?subject=White Christmas Birthday Card
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: tbatori99@gmail.com

Here's the card I made for my cousin Kate's 3rd birthday party today. I've been looking for ways to use our holiday sets in non-holiday ways. I loved using this photopolymer set on watercolor paper, then giving it a little wash. The new cotton ribbon is divine, too.

Tina Batori

Eugene, OR

(541) 556-7714 cell
Tina Batori
Eugene, Oregon
tbatori99@gmail.com
(541) 556-7714

If you want the reply to go ONLY to tinabatori, please change the email address to: tbatori99@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/White-Christmas-Birthday-Card-tp13646.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml-node+s1100894n2h94@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: White Christmas Birthday Card

Tina Todd
In reply to this post by tinabatori

cute! 

Sent from my Windows Phone

Sent: ‎9/‎21/‎2014 1:25 AM
To: HavinFunStampin@hotmail.com
Subject: SU!: White Christmas Birthday Card

tbatori99@gmail.com?subject=White Christmas Birthday Card
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: tbatori99@

Here's the card I made for my cousin Kate's 3rd birthday party today. I've been looking for ways to use our holiday sets in non-holiday ways. I loved using this photopolymer set on watercolor paper, then giving it a little wash. The new cotton ribbon is divine, too.

Tina Batori

Eugene, OR

(541) 556-7714 cell
Tina Batori
Eugene, Oregon
tbatori99@
(541) 556-7714

If you want the reply to go ONLY to tinabatori, please change the email address to: tbatori99@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/White-Christmas-Birthday-Card-tp13646.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml-node+s1100894n2h73@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.